[ENDED, TY EVERYONE!] 🎉1 year anniversary! creature giveaway!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 6 June 2023 at 10:27 AM

@opalquinze

Thanks so much ❤️

Female
361 posts

frosting • 6 June 2023 at 10:36 AM

@opalquinze happy anniversary and congrats on the gachamori!! if they haven't been claimed already could i adopt your funneki and trefulp? thank you sm 😃

1,964 posts

opalquinze • 6 June 2023 at 10:40 AM

@frosting of course! sending both of ‘em!

Female
361 posts

frosting • 6 June 2023 at 10:45 AM

thank you!! ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)

Female
216 posts

marythebeast • 6 June 2023 at 12:57 PM

@opalquinze
happy anniversary!! if they haven't been claimed already, could i please have a Dacelo and Dinasei (i don't care which ones)? thank you!!

1,964 posts

opalquinze • 6 June 2023 at 1:05 PM

@marythebeast sure! just sent ‘em!

Male
85 posts

mitch • 6 June 2023 at 1:19 PM

Happy anniversary! I'd love to take Petilia the Hyacine 😊

1,964 posts

opalquinze • 6 June 2023 at 1:56 PM

@mitch sure! just sent ‘em!

Female
155 posts

cuty • 6 June 2023 at 5:36 PM

@opalquinze happy anniversary! ^^
i'd like to adopt mariamourette and phantowl, please 😊 thank you for your generosity!

1,964 posts

opalquinze • 6 June 2023 at 5:52 PM

@cuty sent ‘em!

Female
328 posts

passionate • 6 June 2023 at 11:39 PM

HAPPY 1YEAR JOINNAVERSARY!!!
and omgosh you have an alcarsh!!! ive been dying for one!! could i adopt it and a Tatrsus!!?!? so much kindness!!!!! thank you!!!!!! ❤️

74 posts

thedrawingdragon • 7 June 2023 at 5:57 AM

happy anniversary!! may I have a kleebet? thanks for hosting this 😃

1,964 posts

opalquinze • 7 June 2023 at 7:50 AM

@passionate @thedrawingdragon of course! sending ‘em to you!

4 posts

append-jparadise • 12 June 2023 at 7:12 AM

update: there’s a week left on this, so i added a few more to the giveaway (includes the current June monthlies)! an edit will be noted at the beginning of my post, so please check that if you (or anyone) is still interested!

Deleted • 12 June 2023 at 4:47 PM

@opalquinze happy 1 year anniversary I am new here so I have to wait 48 hours but may I please have these
Unixi and Batwom if they are taken I would love for you pick which ones are left. thank you

1,964 posts

opalquinze • 12 June 2023 at 5:21 PM

@eggcaveuser of course! i’ll put you under pending ‘til you’re able to accept the transfer!

EDIT: user that i’ve replied to has been banned by a mod, so their transfer has been cancelled (sorry for the inconvenience!) creatures listed back are the Batwom and Unixi

Deleted • 12 June 2023 at 5:24 PM

@opalquinze Oh thank you so much!

Female
1,930 posts

chaotictreat • 14 June 2023 at 1:20 AM

@opalquinze
Happy anniversary!! ❤️
Could I get bamboosy and oh-wow-ok please : O

1,964 posts

opalquinze • 14 June 2023 at 6:05 AM

@chaotictreat sure! sent ‘em!

4 posts

append-jparadise • 14 June 2023 at 3:00 PM

update: due to eggcaveuser getting banned by a mod, i’ve cancelled the transfer of their chosen 2 creatures

Female
54 posts

sunduck • 16 June 2023 at 2:07 AM

Happy Anniversary and thanks for the kindness!

May I have mmm-monke the Mekii?

If for some reason @chaotictreat doesn't accept the trade for Bamboosy, I would love to be next in line please.

1,964 posts

opalquinze • 16 June 2023 at 7:22 AM

@sunduck of course! seems like chaotictreat hasn’t been on for 2 days, so i’ll message them later if they’re gonna accept the transfer

sent ‘em to you!

4 posts

append-jparadise • 19 June 2023 at 10:20 PM

update: will be announcing the end of this giveaway on my main soon, so thank you to everyone that joined this!

1,964 posts

opalquinze • 19 June 2023 at 10:26 PM

and thus ends the creature giveaway! thank you to everyone that said a happy anniversary to me! it’s a pleasure being here on EC (even tho i don’t talk much)! didn’t think i would give out this many, so again, thank you for letting these creatures have a new cove to settle in! knowing how many are still left, i’ll put these up for auction/trade whenever possible!

for those that are still pending, i’ll let those be ‘til those users login back to accept the transfers as i can’t forcefully do it on my end. this does worry me as these users haven’t logged in for a bit, but i know not everyone can come on EC every day. for now, i’ve messaged ‘em again (this is just the 2nd time i’ve done it as i don’t wanna bug ‘em too much bout this). next time i do another one in the future, i’ll have to put a time limit for users to receive whatever they got (since i mentioned earlier how it worries me if one hasn’t accepted said thing on their end).

(totally aware bout my edit replying to the “new” user, i just won’t go further bout ‘em)