Getting Views, Clicks, and Feeds Strategy

in Help & Questions

Deleted • 5 July 2023 at 11:36 AM

Hello all! I came back to this game from a 6 year hiatus. I know the player base has dwindled since then and I'm curious what everyone's strategy is in getting as much views, clicks, and feeds as possible?

I have my creatures in the click exchange. I'm also part of a Yarold's dynasty as well. Are there other methods/websites I'm missing? I see some players who can quickly hatch their eggs in a short period of time.

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 5 July 2023 at 12:08 PM

@pyke The best way to get more stats is to feed other user's creatures (if they are feed-friendly). The exchange isn't as active as it used to be, and neither is Yarolds from my experience. But if you feed other user's coves, most people are good about feeding back.

Personally, I have a bookmark-folder of about 20 coves that I try to feed multiple times a week, as well as a few I feed daily. (An another folder with larger coves that I try to do once a week or so.) I'm able to be on here a lot though, so I have the time to feed a lot. Generally I think if you can get into a pattern of 'exchanging feeds' with just a few users that will be helpful.

Deleted • 5 July 2023 at 12:32 PM

@heatherm19 Thanks for the input! That's a great idea. I'll start bookmarking active coves too.

I wish EggCave had a page that shows all online users who have been active during that week, instead of just seeing the most recent feeders for each creature. It'll be easier to know who stays active in the site.

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 6 July 2023 at 8:25 AM

@pyke
Along with regular feedbacks from users, another way some people get creatures to hatch quickly is by buying feeds, clicks, and views, via the Cash Shop Stat & Evolution Boosters.

Regarding users who were recently online, this topic suggests that and you can leave a comment to show your support!

I hope this helps. 😊

Female
897 posts

mythisea • 11 July 2023 at 11:05 AM

@pyke I agree with finding active coves. Some people clear their walls after feeding back, but I leave the comments so I know who is feeding back and work from there. You can look through other peoples' walls and see who has recently fed all/lists/some of their creatures!