Female
10 posts

silky • 19 July 2023 at 12:13 PM

how do i make my own website?

Female
1,742 posts

minnie298a • 20 July 2023 at 6:34 AM

@silky
Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by Website, but I notice you've worked out the basics of creating your profile. https://eggcave.com/forums/ecode (a link found at the top of each forum page), can help with some things like coloured text, and making links pretty. Which is all I've mastered my self.

In saying that Welcome.
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/77743 is a helpful guide for new players full of basic information and some tips. Please don't hesitate to ask further questions.

Female
10 posts

silky • 20 July 2023 at 9:53 AM

thanks , you know lots about this game! also how do i friend?

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 21 July 2023 at 1:19 AM

@silky
Hi โค๏ธ Welcome to Eggcave!
Please do consider reading ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž'๐ฌ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž as linked by Minnie ๐Ÿ˜Š
It has all the tips you'd need to get started here.

Thanks for the question! I have just added that to the guide~

Q: How do I add another user as a friend?
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €Go to their profile, and below their featured creature there's an Options ห… link.
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €A dropdown appears with an option to + Add Friend.
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €The user has to confirm before they are added to your friends list.

Please ping me on this post @twinkle so I'll be notified of any further questions ๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope you like it here! ^.^

Female
10 posts

silky • 21 July 2023 at 3:50 AM

how to ping and how to click?

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 21 July 2023 at 4:23 AM

@silky just add an @ symbol before the username of whoever you'd like to ping.
This has also been answered in the guide that I linked above.

When you try to feed pets by opening their link, it automatically counts as a click. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
10 posts

silky • 21 July 2023 at 4:26 AM

@twinkle thanks, also is it possible to find something at oasis

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 21 July 2023 at 4:27 AM

@silky it's pretty rare and random but yes it's possible ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
10 posts

silky • 21 July 2023 at 2:17 PM

thank you a lot you are really knowledgeable @twinkle. Also how do I sort my creatures into sections/groups and is it possible to get an egg from the asteroid? how do I use an item? I have robotic chips, sarab flying disc and fish forest sprites, if that helps

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 21 July 2023 at 2:45 PM

@silky
-You can create and sort your creatures into lists on the Cove Lists page.
https://eggcave.com/cove/lists

-Yes, you can get a creature from the Asteroid. There are several creatures that you can only get there. However the chance is very, very low.

-You use an item by going to your inventory and clicking on it. You will see a drop down menu that you can chose which of your creatures to use the item on. Please keep in mind that most items are single use, once you use it it will be gone. The exception is Cash Shop travels (can be removed from a creature and put back in your inventory) and rarity 100 toys. The higher the rarity of the a toy the less likely that it will break upon use, rarity 100 toys can not break.

Female
10 posts

silky • 22 July 2023 at 3:25 AM

thanks @orderedchaos what does UFT mean? on trade shop can I have more than one offer at once? please reply fast @twinkle @minnie298a

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 22 July 2023 at 11:05 AM

@silky
-UFT means "Up for trade". When people say a creature is UFT it means that they are looking to trade it for something.
-Multiple people can offer on a trade lot. However only one offer can be accepted.

Female
10 posts

silky • 22 July 2023 at 3:21 PM

thanks @orederedchaos what does 'ref' mean?

Female
2,552 posts

dragrawr • 22 July 2023 at 3:33 PM

@silky what context did you see โ€œrefโ€ in? :0 i could help

Female
10 posts

silky • 22 July 2023 at 3:44 PM

on the trades @dragrawr

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 22 July 2023 at 4:22 PM

@silky - I don't think I've ever seen a trade with "ref", but I don't trade often so maybe that's why. But I can tell you that "res" means "reserved" - as in the trade has been set up solely for one specific person to offer on it. Sometimes they'll write the username alongside it (e.g. "res for @ec_player12345"). Basically think of res trades as 'private' trades you're not allowed to offer on.

(Some people may fully write out "reserved" too. I'm partly assuming "ref" is a typo which is why I'm answering with this. If it's not then sorry.)

Female
10 posts

silky • 23 July 2023 at 3:40 AM

thanks @sparklefox has anyone ever got anything from asteroid? and if so what?

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 23 July 2023 at 3:58 AM

@silky

Yes, it is possible to get something from the asteroid, it is just very rare. In my long years of playing, I have only ever found 3 asteroid creatures. If you want to see what is available at the asteroid, here is a list of everything you can get. Some of these are retired, so click and see if it says.

4 posts

mrsandman • 3 August 2023 at 3:07 AM

Hi, are you still here? Would you like to play with me? I'm new, too.