Eggcave anniversary contest <3 win a Cackamon

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 20 July 2023 at 9:01 AM

Hello,
So since its eggcave's birthday I thought I would do something small to celebrate. I have a spare Cackamon that I picked up awhile back and thought I would do a giveaway. To enter post your favourite eggcave memory below whether that's your first creature suggestion or a special moment with a friend. I will then pick a number from a random generator and transfer the prize. Contest ends on the 25th of July ❤️

People who have joined
1. opalquinze
2. dragrawr
3.wonder404exe
4.lothar
5.amethyst_elf448
6.snowywinter

1,965 posts

opalquinze • 20 July 2023 at 9:17 AM

@thedarkarcher this is so sweet of you!

this one’s pretty obvious, but my fav EC memory will always be when the Gachamori got confirmed (and made real last month)!

(of course, i couldn’t have done it without the help of froot and dragrawr!)

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 20 July 2023 at 9:21 AM

@opalquinze Aww thats awesome. Sadly I missed your suggestion last month whilst taking some time off on hiatus. I will definitely be picking one up when they re-release them at the end of the year ❤️

I have entered you into the contest, wishing you the best of luck ❤️

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 20 July 2023 at 3:06 PM

@thedarkarcher
I already have a Cackamon so I'm not going to join, but my favorite memory is winning my Gobbler, Draft, in a giveaway only 16 days after I joined Eggcave ❤️ I had no idea how lucky I was haha.

So grateful for all the wonderful memories on this site. I've made so many friends here over the years ^^

Female
2,553 posts

dragrawr • 21 July 2023 at 1:44 AM

@thedarkarcher probably back when I met you, Sophie. You were so kind to me, and I was so happy. You guiding me through how to play and all the fun events like the Halloween event for the first time. The Asteroid Plot holds a special place in my heart as well, it was so fun. 💕💕💕

@opalquinze :]] 💕

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 21 July 2023 at 8:09 AM

@jlya That really was a wonderful prize to win. Feels like two seconds ago when that contest was held tbh its crazy how time has gone so quickly. Are you sure you don't want enter? I'm happy for you trade it for something you need if you win ❤️

@dragrawr aww that's really sweet thank you ❤️ Just note this site wouldn't be the same without you ❤️ yeah the original event was awesome I really wish they would do something like that again especially the battling part, that was so fun!.

You have been added to the contest, wishing you the best of luck ❤️

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 21 July 2023 at 3:54 PM

@thedarkarcher
;'0 you are always so kind ❤️

one of me favorite memories are a few months later from when I first joined
Back then i didnt have many friends and the only friends i have then are either inactive now or they deleted their account D': (most are inactive) I had so much fun with them :sob:

@/dragrawr plot...

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 22 July 2023 at 1:12 PM

@thedarkarcher
I know, it's crazy that was almost 5 years ago!! Thank you dear but I'd rather have someone else win who'd love a Cackamon ❤️ Good luck to everyone ^^

Female
730 posts

lothar • 22 July 2023 at 10:48 PM

@thedarkarcher
Thank you for holding this!

My favorite memory is getting my Geockard. It's my first time to get such a beautiful creature from cc shop!

Keep saving cc for more creatures now(But I spent all for a Balrog just now lol)

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 24 July 2023 at 6:46 PM

@thedarkarcher this is an epic way to celebrate egg cave's birthday (:

I'd say my favourite memory is getting to talk (read rant and fangirl) about star trek in the forums with lexicon and everyone else who contributed to the topic. I loved meeting some fellow trekkies ❤️

Good luck everyone!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 24 July 2023 at 11:27 PM

@thedarkarcher It isn't so much one specific memory, but the community itself. Everything from being accepting of so many personalities and backgrounds, to the generosity, to the surprising friendships that sprout up.
(Though I will say a couple of the latter that stand out for me from previous years are the random conversations that murmurw & I would have about almost practically anything and I miss aquaticfalconess' quirky sense of humor when she deigned join in on the games. It's so rare for me to laugh out loud, but she made me truly do so at least once a week.)

Thank you for holding this giveaway! ^^

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 July 2023 at 5:25 AM

@wonder404exe @lothar @amethyst_elf448 @snowywinter.

It's so lovely to read all of your messages about eggcave. Thank you all for taking part ❤️. You've all been added 😊

82 posts

roseofthehokage • 26 July 2023 at 3:06 AM

@amethyst_elf448 congratulations you have won the giveaway ❤️ I have sent a transfer from this account for you ❤️

Thanks to everyone who joined the giveaway ❤️

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 26 July 2023 at 4:35 AM

@thedarkarcher Yay! Thank you ❤️