Free pets Need gone!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
6 posts

marcinerdy • 20 August 2023 at 10:38 PM

Hello! I haven't been very active and a lot of my pets have died so I wanna give some away so that I have less Creatures to feed if I start playing again. So anything in my free tab is available, you can take as many as you want, they are all bad creatures anyways

Female
435 posts

sylviana • 20 August 2023 at 10:51 PM

Hi! May I have this one if available, please?
https://eggcave.com/egg/2735642

Thanks for the giveaway!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 20 August 2023 at 11:49 PM

@marcinerdy
Hey, not sure if you know, but you could put the creatures you don't want in Auction and then they won't die in while in there and you could make a little EC too. (Could put them up for 1 EC each. : ) ) Any that don't have bids you can pull out if someone wants it/them.

(only down side is that you'd have to do that about every 7 days.)

Female
1,135 posts

valorieviolet • 21 August 2023 at 1:15 AM

@marcinerdy

Hi there! I’m sorry that you’re having trouble keeping your creatures alive ): I know it can get overwhelming when you have a big cove and no LoV or EC to keep putting your pets in Tim’s food shoppe. I’ll try to feed your creatures when I can!

May I have the two Yazans that are in your free tab? I promise to cherish them and never let them die as long as they’re in my care 😊

Female
2,919 posts

heatherm19 • 21 August 2023 at 1:24 AM

@marcinerdy I'll try to feed your creatures to help keep them alive! I'd love to adopt any/all of the Tasmas you are interested in getting rid of, I collect them and they will be well taken care of!

Female
474 posts

christine13531 • 21 August 2023 at 1:56 AM

@marcinerdy I would love to adopt all of your Mos, please ^^
Also, if you're ever struggling to keep your creatures alive, just let me know! I can help feed them every day for you =D