[ENDED! TY EVERYONE!] 🎉 RAFFLE RESULTS OCT 16!

in User Contests & Giveaways

1,954 posts

opalquinze • 8 October 2023 at 8:12 AM

⟡ 𓆈 ”The name’s BEMANI! Watch around!” 𓆈 ⟡

ENDED! CHECK RESULTS DOWN BELOW!

welcome to anyone seeing this! i’ve decided to host an early b-day raffle (cuz i didn’t do one last year as i was still getting used to EC at the time), so here’s your chance to get something that may have caught your interest! it’s nothing too grand as i’m not much of a planner, so this will run for a week by the time i post this. final day will be October 15th, which is my actual b-day! winners will be announced the day after!

(BEMANI’s back as my profile creature for a week cuz why not)

RULES:
- participate on your main account only!

* your main must be at least 1-2 months old
- feel free to offer on either one or multiple lots!
please know you can only win one if you’re chosen! i’ll use a RNG to determine who wins which!
- if you happen to win more than 1 lot when results are in, i’ll give it to the next user in line (as in, reroll the RNG)
* please don’t offer anything valuable (like i said before, this isn’t anything grand)! free items from events are fine tho!
* only offer up 1 item per lot of your choice!

LOTS⭡4 OFFER:
Riyu Kosaka - CANDY
Lucky Vacuum - STAR SHIP HERO
NAOKI - BURNIN THE FLOOR
Kiyommy and Seiya - Pink Rose
revenG - bag

not sure if i could ask questions to others on a raffle, but would any of you be willing to ask me anything? sounds kinda weird i know, so i guess you can start off bout my art or my taste in music (doesn’t have to be either of these, i’m just using those as an example)! know that you don’t have to join this raffle to ask stuff bout me!

shameless plug: if you haven’t done so yet, check out my creature suggestion (if you wanna)!

Female
1,297 posts

daisycat • 8 October 2023 at 11:12 AM

@opalquinze
Happy Early Birthday, OQ!! How sweet to host this raffle. Your lot themes are so creative and cute! I've gotta offer on the Riyu Kosaka cakes. :,)

I have a few questions...
What are some of your favorite snacks?
Do you have a go-to tea or coffee order?
Have you ever swam with sharks?

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 8 October 2023 at 11:22 AM

@opalquinze Happy Birthday in advance! 🥳 🍰 ❤️
Thank you so much for hosting this!! I offered on the Riyu Kosaka - CANDY Lot 😊

Hmmm I've got some questions to ask as well c:
Which songs would you sing at the karaoke?
What are your pet peeves?
What's the longest you've gone without having to sleep?

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 8 October 2023 at 12:48 PM

@opalquinze
Thanks for hosting this raffle and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ❤️
Your lots are so cute ^^ Had to offer on a couple.

What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite thing to draw?

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 8 October 2023 at 12:55 PM

@opalquinze Happy early birthday Opal!! I’m not offering on any of the lots since my cove is chalk full, but they are all SOOO cute 💕💕

I’m so interested in your hobbies - and also as a side note so glad we got to work together on the Gachamori 💕💕

Female
656 posts

pamela • 8 October 2023 at 3:04 PM

@opalquinze

What a nice idea, was thinking about doing a raffle or a feeding contest around my birthday as well next month 😉 Offered on some!

So, some questions:

1) The best concert you have been to this year?
2) The craziest childhood memory?
3) Which characterictic traits you value the most in a person?

And feel free to ask us questions as well! 😊

1,954 posts

opalquinze • 8 October 2023 at 3:22 PM

@daisycat
1) gosh there's a bunch i've eaten, so it's hard to recall most of 'em! the ones that came up first in my mind were those Calbee brand Shrimp Chips (haven't had 'em in so long, but i still remember their taste), Hello Panda biscuits, and Yan Yan! there's a bunch more, but these are the ones that came up first!

2) don't really go out often to get tea or coffee, but my go-to would be something with mocha (don't really like the taste of tea, sorry)

3) i wish, so having to interact with any is out of my reach since i don't get out much

@twinkle
1) i've never went out to do karaoke, but i do remember singing at home with my parents' own machine when i was young (it was a really old model, so it wasn't too flashy)! think i only sang "Happy Birthday" or any other elementary songs cuz those were the only ones i could read (as the majority were in my home language (which i didn't learn much of))

2) ooh, this one's a bit tricky. i think it just annoys me when my relatives speak so loud when i'm already within a close distance to 'em (i'm a hypocrite when i talk loud as well, but that's cuz when i'm talking to my sis bout stuff and tells me to tone it down when it's quiet 'round the house). another one is when i hear the majority of people pronounce a word like this (and never bring up the alternate), tho that's very minor at best. i think i have more, but these are the first that came in mind

3) longest i've lasted was prob around 16 hours or so, and that's without coffee

@jlya
1) pink! been my fav ever since elementary!

2) it depends, but for a while it's been practicing dynamic poses cuz i want my art to have a bit more oomph (idk how to describe it)

@dragrawr
i do a bit of singing whenever i'm alone (my sis has said that i suck at it lol) and sometimes graphic design! most of the time i do graphic design, it's really influenced by random images i download from the 'net (and sometimes get annoyed when idk how to place 'em)

and yeah, same to you! really can't get over how the Gachamori got approved so fast! can't guarantee my current suggestion would get approved as fast, but knowing how much work you put in yours, i can see why it takes a while for anyone to come up with one!

@pamela
(oh gosh, i'm so sorry i didn't see yours, i was so busy replying to the others hhh)

1) haven't been to a concert yet, so i can't answer this one!

2) i can't recall much, so i guess one of 'em was when i nearly lost my glasses on a rollercoaster ride (and i think my cousin recorded me screaming that i said something like "omgomg my glasses are falling off plz help" lol)

3) i don't think bout this much, but i suppose one has to act respectfully 'round others and they'll be treated the same back. of course there's those that don't act nice, so i appreciate anyone that can stand up by themeselves as that means they have a lot of confidence (and i don't)!

Non-binary
1,398 posts

provo7demons • 8 October 2023 at 5:00 PM

Offered on a few, and happy (early) birthday!

My question is: What's your current favorite song? (You can list multiple if you can't pick just one!)

1,954 posts

opalquinze • 8 October 2023 at 5:34 PM

@provo7demons
oh man, that’s really hard! i’ve got multiple that i listen to often, so here’s a few:

GO2 - Looka Bomba
teranoid vs L.E.D.-G - THE DETONATOR
They Might Be Giants - Boss of Me
Ryoma Maeda - Roll Over Beethoveeeen

i honestly download too many, so there’s a lot more than i can list from here!

4 posts

append-jparadise • 14 October 2023 at 8:04 AM

UPDATE: just a reminder here that tomorrow’s the last day to enter this raffle! if anyone reading this is still interested, feel free to enter! if not, then i’m glad to answer to some questions you have for me instead!

(please don’t ping this account, this is my side and would prefer if you pinged my main)

1,954 posts

opalquinze • 16 October 2023 at 7:45 AM

and thus ends this early (now belated lol) b-day raffle! only 4/5 lots were offered, but that’s fine!

RESULTS:

Riyu Kosaka - CANDY: @pamela

Lucky Vacuum - STAR SHIP HERO: @jlya

NAOKI - BURNIN’ THE FLOOR: @provo7demons

Kiyommi and Seiya - Pink Rose: @mythisea

revenG - bag: (no one offered on this, so it’s considered cancelled!)

thanks to everyone for sending b-day messages and questions to me! not sure if i’ll attempt something a lot better than this, but that’s gonna be on the backburner for a while

(if anyone’s noticed why there’s one user i pinged when they haven’t posted here stating that they offered on multiple lots or asked questions, i’ll let it slide since i never made it a rule to post when you’ve done so)

⟡ 𓆈 ”Thank you! See you again!” 𓆈 ⟡

Non-binary
1,398 posts

provo7demons • 16 October 2023 at 9:41 AM

@opalquinze Thanks so much for hosting this, and happy (late) birthday!!

Female
1,297 posts

daisycat • 16 October 2023 at 10:26 AM

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for hosting, OQ. 😊

Female
656 posts

pamela • 16 October 2023 at 11:45 AM

@opalquinze

Oh! That was a surprise! Thank you so much! I didnt have a Revelca yet! 😊
And congrats to all the winners!

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 16 October 2023 at 12:55 PM

Thanks for hosting! Enjoyed this raffle ❤️ Congrats to the winners ^^

Female
889 posts

mythisea • 16 October 2023 at 8:17 PM

Thank you for the items! I sincerely thought I was following the rules, I wasn't trying to "slide" or anything :/ I'm happy to send the items (I can't find if there was a creature, I offered a while back so my memory is fuzzy) back and they can go to someone else though.

1,954 posts

opalquinze • 16 October 2023 at 8:59 PM

@mythisea

i’m really sorry if i worded it like that!

i’m terrible with words, so the fault is on me as i never put a rule down for anyone participating in the raffle to post here. please keep the creature and items you’ve won if you wish to do so!

the ones that offered on that lot with you already won theirs, so you were the only one left

Female
889 posts

mythisea • 16 October 2023 at 9:00 PM

Ok, thank you again for the lot!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday ❤️