[CREATURE SUGGESTION] 👼🦈 Heavini

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

1,959 posts

opalquinze • 30 September 2023 at 6:59 PM

heya! thought i try to make another creature suggestion cuz why not? named this one the Heavini (heh-vee-nee) based on angel sharks (i just think EC needs a bit more shark variety) with its name coming from “heaven” (cuz there’s like, a few creatures already starting off with the word “angel” or any other form) and “Squatinidae” (scientific name for its family)!

Art: https://ibb.co/T2jV51f

˚₊‧꒰ა General Info ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Weight:
35 kg

Length:
1.5 m

Obtained From:
Cave
Cash Shop Park

Gender Profile:
Genderless or Standard

Habitat:
Fairy World

˚₊‧꒰ა < ( ( ( " > ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

About Heavini Eggs:
The "wings" on this egg don’t seem to be as soft as they look. Seems like they're pretty rough when touched.

Don’t try to take that halo either—it’ll snap back to hovering above the egg regardless of distance.

˚₊‧꒰ა < ( ( ( " > ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

About the Heavini Creature:
Heavinis had once roamed on Arkian soil, a sign to those wishing for safety. This rumor came from priests, who believed any Heavini they encountered was certain to find a haven. Many have said that these creatures rescued them in need of food, shelter, and other services. As time went on, Heavinis were sighted less as the lands flourished and attempts to capture them increased. Those who snatch them for their own selfish desires have been seen with wounds glowing an eerie white. As terrifying as it sounds, this might’ve helped keep the Heavinis from disappearing completely.

Today, these eggs are hard to obtain, but there have been those lucky enough to ensure the safety of their owners. It takes time for the eggs to hatch, which depends on their owner’s heart. If they sense malice within, they’ll fly away and nestle into another’s hands. They can hope their new owner won’t stray far from what’s right.

When they hatch, the owner is greeted by the young, already clinging to the halo that hung above their former eggshells. It helps them stay afloat when snacking for leftovers in the air. They aren't the best at staying above ground by themselves, which is why many of them won’t be seen without their halos. When the clouds move across the sky, the pups follow behind them, so make sure to have a string attached to the halo just in case. Once the little ones have grown up, they’ll leave for the heavens above out of fear that the longer they stay, the more they’ll be taken advantage of. Before they venture off to the skies, a gift is placed in their once-owner's hands: a bracelet that shines with the same brightness as the halo. It’s their thanks for the care that has been given to them ever since.

As they lift themselves off the ground with their strong “wings” and glide through the sky, passersby have mistakenly called them “Serens of the Sky”. Most of the time, they settle in a cloud of their choice, as traversing the vast sky to find food can be tiring. It could take weeks for a Heavini to move from its spot, as the cloud it’s on can strangely have its form intact. How could the cloud can retain its shape? No one truly knows. Some believe it’s the remnants of their power from when they once roamed the earth, helping those who needed it most.

˚₊‧꒰ა Notes + Pings ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

(putting these notes down here for staff to know if they wish to make this a real thing!)

- general info can be tweaked to suit it better!
- name can be changed, so all i’m asking is that it wouldn’t have the word “angel” or any other form (it’s to avoid confusion with similar named creatures, just to clarify)
- not sure if i want views for this one, so clicks or feeds for stages is fine!
- markings can be simplified!
- bracelet in final stage isn’t necessary! i just added it in there cuz the empty space was bothering me

Pings:
@dragrawr
@wonder404exe
@daisycat

and last, but not least: @ian

thanks to anyone who checked this one out! i tried to do this by my own, so apologies if what i said before bout a creature suggestion “coming soon” took a while as i’m not a writer at all.

(check out my current suggestions, the Crumbjaw and Parabeat if you haven’t done so yet!)

#creaturesuggestion

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 30 September 2023 at 7:04 PM

@opalquinze Omg I like it a lot!! The color palette for this one is right up my alley ❤️ Very cool description too! I'd love to have a couple of these 👼

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 30 September 2023 at 7:13 PM

@opalquinze
I NEED IT
I NEED IT
IDC IF ITS CSP
OMG
IT WILL LOOK SO WELL WITH MY NALIE
AAAAA

Female
1,301 posts

daisycat • 30 September 2023 at 7:16 PM

@opalquinze
Beautiful creature and description, OQ! *0* I LOVE the Heaven / angel theme!! ❤️ The color palette is really pleasant. The designs on the "wings" and back are soo cute. What is the halo made out of? To me it appears paper-like; I think a rounded doughnut shape (a torus) would be nice for a halo, too. 😊 Just my thought, I still think this looks lovely as is!

Thank you for the ping!

1,959 posts

opalquinze • 30 September 2023 at 7:22 PM

@twinkle @wonder404exe

thank you! if this became real, it would definitely be a CSP no doubt

@daisycat

i actually didn’t think through of what the halo’s made of, i just drew it like that cuz i couldn’t figure out how to draw it from an angle i liked

Female
923 posts

shirothekittehlover • 30 September 2023 at 7:27 PM

@opalquinze
...oh my gosh.
The creatures cute, the color palette is just right, and the description made me wanna cry /pos

Now for pings 😈 (sry guys)
@noman15
@pastelrabbit
@dragonii
@distorted

Female
177 posts

pastelrabbit • 30 September 2023 at 10:00 PM

@opalquinze omg I love the colour palette it is gorgeous! 💕 I’m such a sucker for all things Angel themed!
I would definitely freeze the second stage if I got one! 💖 (Oh it’s so precious when it hangs onto the little halo-)

Female
258 posts

juniperrains • 30 September 2023 at 10:20 PM

@opalquinze Aw, so cute! Stage 4 has my heart. I really hope this suggestion gets picked!

Non-binary
1,403 posts

provo7demons • 30 September 2023 at 10:26 PM

I love this so much! The colors are so beautiful, and I love the design!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 30 September 2023 at 10:29 PM

wow i love this ;o the design is so original and cute, hope it gets made because i'd collect heaps~ best of luck ❤️

1,959 posts

opalquinze • 30 September 2023 at 10:37 PM

omg ty to those who really liked this one! i really don’t wanna ping anyone here (out of courtesy), so again, i’m glad you like this creature suggestion i made so far!

181 posts

noman15 • 30 September 2023 at 11:59 PM

Such a cute idea, though it could be a cute December creature.

1,959 posts

opalquinze • 1 October 2023 at 12:08 AM

@noman15

maybe! i didn't have a specific month for this one either, so it could happen!

Female
1,867 posts

brookie • 1 October 2023 at 12:13 AM

@opalquinze

Absolutely love your suggestion! Could definitely see the Heavini as a February Cash Shop creature. Will definitely need a few!

1,959 posts

opalquinze • 1 October 2023 at 12:15 AM

@brookie

ooh, never thought bout it being for February either! prob cuz of the amount of pink in this one, so that's a maybe!

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 1 October 2023 at 12:19 AM

Very cute, I hope it gets picked ^^

320 posts

chihiro_sang • 5 October 2023 at 9:11 AM

It's adorable! I like the idea of a non-typical angel pet.

1,959 posts

opalquinze • 5 October 2023 at 9:59 AM

@chihiro_sang

aw ty! didn't really think bout it being a "non-typical" angel one, i just thought to make a literal angel shark suggestion cuz i don't think anyone else has done it before

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 8 October 2023 at 8:29 AM

@opalquinze this looks super cute and unique! Creature description is also cool. Hope it becomes an official creature!

Female
2,709 posts

jlya • 8 October 2023 at 12:42 PM

@opalquinze
I love this design and idea!! ❤️ It's an innocent heavenly shark, what's not to love ^^

Female
2,550 posts

dragrawr • 8 October 2023 at 1:13 PM

@opalquinze breathing heavily bc Angel sharks and sharks in general are a fixation of mine right now AND I CANT GET OVER HOW ADORABEL THIS ISSSS ARRARDTSGFEJIFJIEVITHGHSJIC 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 8 October 2023 at 5:03 PM

This is so cute!! I want like. 12.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 8 October 2023 at 6:35 PM

@opalquinze NEED.

Transmasculine
14 posts

sleepycalaban • 10 October 2023 at 4:45 PM

Tempted to add this to the wishlist in my bio and it doesn't even exist yet it's so cute ;~; ❤️

Female
2,402 posts

ida92 • 11 October 2023 at 3:43 AM

@opalquinze I NEED THIS CUTIE! I's just too perfect. ❤️ I would absolutely LOVE to have a couple of these in my cove. ❤️

Deleted • 15 October 2023 at 3:21 PM

@opalquinze I love it. I hope your beautiful design will be made into eggcave creature. that be a honor for them to make it. I bet a lot of users would buy it or get it from the cave which ever eggcave would put it. I know I would.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 16 October 2023 at 5:24 PM

@ian pls

Female
324 posts

disney • 24 October 2023 at 11:03 PM

@opalquinze - Really love this suggestion! Such a unique looking species!

Not to mention it is adorable!

Non-binary
67 posts

endrolled • 2 November 2023 at 12:44 AM

i really like this one!! huge fan of aquatic creatures and sharks in general, and the angel theme here is just lovely

Female
1,122 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 2 November 2023 at 1:16 AM

omg this is actually so cute, I love the colour scheme, the little details (the marking on the back, the little spots, the shading), and the addition of the ring! overall amazing, would definitely love to see this made ❤️