[CREATURE SUGGESTION] 👼🦈 Heavini

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

1,991 posts

opalquinze • 2 November 2023 at 8:06 AM

just wanted to say thx to those who checked this one out! never thought it would get this much appreciation in a month! i had my hopes up too high thinking it would be chosen soon, so maybe next time!

(also to @musical_slytherclaw, there actually isn’t any shading involved! since this is concept art, i thought just the flat colors (aside from the gradient) would work the best!)

Female
1,134 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 2 November 2023 at 11:59 AM

@opalquinze gradient is what I meant haha 😊
was there a specific month you wanted it released on?

1,991 posts

opalquinze • 2 November 2023 at 12:07 PM

@musical_slytherclaw

i actually didn't have one in mind, but maybe in February? only one user has said that it would fit for February (prob cuz of the colors and it being an angel), but who knows? not gonna change the title of my initial post since again, i didn't have a specific month in mind (and depends if Ian wants to make it a real thing)!

Female
22 posts

phantomenna • 3 November 2023 at 2:28 PM

This is the absolute cutest thing! I desperately want one!

Female
388 posts

cryogenics • 17 November 2023 at 4:54 AM

i need this....

i need this

I NEED THIS!!!!

Female
2,239 posts

ashlinnhi • 30 November 2023 at 8:26 AM

this is so cute, i really really love the colour palette and style you've used!! all the details in the markings on the creature are also beautiful ❤️ the description is lovely too, especially about the pups following the clouds 😭💓

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 2 December 2023 at 3:37 AM

Next mission get this beauty in for February/Summer

Female
2,751 posts

jlya • 8 December 2023 at 12:35 PM

I would so love to see this cutie in February 2024 ❤️ Please please staff?

1,991 posts

opalquinze • 13 December 2023 at 5:27 PM

i know it’s only been a month since i’ve last posted here, but just wanna say that i changed the “sky rays” part to “Serens of the Sky” (cuz i inadvertently made the Heavini’s design similar to it oops (so maybe they’re cousins or something)). not sure if that’ll help much, but just thought it fit better than what i put at first

hoping for Feb for this one since Jan is all bout food! ty to those who checked it out!

Female
395 posts

redflipflap • 14 December 2023 at 4:17 PM

coming back bc i forgot i even saw this lil guy. I still need him like yesterday

1,991 posts

opalquinze • 12 January 2024 at 2:56 PM

looks like Feb’s already been decided for those that got approved!

ah well, maybe next time? not sure when’s next time, but i’m glad for those chosen for next month!

Female
1,312 posts

daisycat • 12 January 2024 at 3:01 PM

@opalquinze
Maybe what happened with Smitten and Chipmint will happen with you. No word on the posts that they were chosen, but they were. XD Like with Chipmint, the three other suggestions got a confirmation from Ian, but mine didn't. So here's to hoping for Heavini! 😊

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 16 January 2024 at 2:38 AM

@opalquinze lovely design ❤️
hope it gets made someday

1,991 posts

opalquinze • 1 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

i still believe in this one to be confirmed at some point, so maybe any of these upcoming months would fit it?

not sure who to ping, so to anyone just passing by, feel free to ping anybody interested (and check out my other suggestions too if you haven’t yet)!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

@opalquinze
I heavily back this!!!
We need more sharks!! ❤️

323 posts

chihiro_sang • 2 March 2024 at 12:10 AM

Glad to see this one surface again, hope it gets made.

Female
206 posts

gabbyana • 2 March 2024 at 8:47 AM

So cute!!

Female
395 posts

redflipflap • 6 March 2024 at 6:43 PM

commenting on this guy again bc its simply amazing