[CREATURE SUGGESTION] đŸȘ🩈 Crumbjaw

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

1,965 posts

opalquinze • 16 December 2023 at 8:00 AM

hey, hope you don’t mind me making another #creaturesuggestion! yes, it’s another shark one, i know, but hey, sharks are neat. named this one the Crumbjaw (wow, what a name) based on cookiecutter sharks (but this one steals cookies instead) and with its name coming from cookie crumbs and
 a shark’s jaw (couldn’t find any unicode fitting for this, so i just stuck with the emoji).

Art: https://ibb.co/gTKb4VC

đŸȘ General Info đŸȘ

Weight:
5.4 kg

Height:
0.5 m

Obtained From:
Cave
Cash Shop Park
Thief Shop (lol jk)

Gender Profile:
Standard

Habitat:
Ark City

đŸȘ < ( ( ( " > đŸȘ

About Crumbjaw Eggs:
What’s up with this egg needing a bandana? If it’s planning to clean itself off with it, then it missed a couple of spots!

đŸȘ < ( ( ( " > đŸȘ

About the Crumbjaw Creature:
Still waiting for your cookies to cool down on the windowsill? Better watch out, a thief’s been running around snatching up these yummy treats!

These little rascals are known to raid any place that sells these delicious snacks, whether it be bakeries, cafĂ©s, or anything of the sort. Why just cookies and nothing else? Blame that one SARC researcher that decided to change its diet into something, in their words, “less terrifying”. Guess they shouldn’t have been thinking of snacking on the job as the lab got trashed, thanks to the Crumbjaws.

Good luck trying to take care of one, even bakers know Crumbjaws are known to be pretty picky eaters. Don’t even try to make a “healthy” one for them, one quick sniff and they’ll chuck it back at your face. They’re known to hide their mouths behind that messy bandana at all times, so is it a self-conscious thing? Must be if you keep trying to nudge it lower to see their teeth, only for a bite to your fingers in return. If you can keep up with their bratty behavior, then you’ll probably have one well-trained enough within your care (and possibly show off their smile often). Just make sure that you don’t happen to attract any more, otherwise, say goodbye to your life savings (and ingredients).

Think Faela City’s off their map because of tight security? Think again: these little guys have the stealth and know-how of the city as a whole, so best to be aware of shadowy alleys. Luckily they don’t aim at anybody, but strangely enough have taken an interest in computers. No, they didn’t have a change of heart, rather what’s left instead is a mess of devices with bite marks. Should
 someone tell them internet cookies aren’t a thing you can eat?

đŸȘ Notes + Pings đŸȘ

(putting these notes down here for staff to know if they wish to make this a real thing!)

- general info can be tweaked to suit it better!
- name can be changed if it sounds too lame by EC standards
- not sure if i want feeds for this one, so any other method is fine!
- stage 1 can have the tail omitted from the egg if it seems awkwardly placed
- crumbs/stains can be a bit more sparse in finalization if necessary (just don’t exclude ‘em at all)
- cookie doesn’t have to be chocolate chip, i just chose that cuz why not

Pings:
@dragrawr
@wonder404exe
@daisycat

and last, but not least: @ian

thanks to anyone who decided to take a look at this one! tried to make this one look “ugly cute” in my style, but knowing how i draw, it prob doesn’t look like it much lol

(check out my previous suggestion here if you haven’t done so yet!)

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 December 2023 at 8:08 AM

wow, the first stage is so insanely cute! your art is amazing- also said already but i'm in love with the heavini too i still think about how much i'd like it to be released 😊 good luck ❀

Female
930 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 December 2023 at 8:14 AM

@opalquinze
Very epic creature, now sure if one would actually agree to share cookies with me tho :[
Overall, đŸȘ/10

Female
2,408 posts

ida92 • 16 December 2023 at 8:18 AM

@opalquinze OMG, It's so cool!

Female
395 posts

redflipflap • 16 December 2023 at 8:23 AM

Oh my god this is so cute. We definitely need some more sharky/Whaley critters here!! Great job😊

@poe
@pipkitten
@bunnyshadow

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 16 December 2023 at 1:19 PM

@opalquinze sharks are my fixation rn opal stop making the cutest things I’ve ever seen 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Female
1,306 posts

daisycat • 16 December 2023 at 1:25 PM

@opalquinze
Thank you for the ping. 😊

Such a fun creature, OQ! I love the colors you chose, the pop of green on the dark grey + beige is so satisfying. The last stage is such a delight. You really captured a sneaky little devilish shark with your artwork. So much personality. 😊

"If you can keep up with their bratty behavior"
I love this and I love the idea of them wanting to delve into internet cookies, too. x)

@matcha

181 posts

noman15 • 16 December 2023 at 2:40 PM

My first thought of this is if it's through the thief shop, sand shark, but it's much cuter in presentation.

1,965 posts

opalquinze • 16 December 2023 at 3:30 PM

ty everyone who has checked it out so far! gonna ping those i wanna reply back!

@shirothekittehlover
one might be willing to share if you teach ‘em! keyword: might, but they’re willing to learn what sharing is (just be prepared for what they’ll dish out cuz of their behavior)!

@dragrawr
cute is what i do best ;w; next time i’m gonna try to do something more cool (if it turns out that way)

@daisycat
i had to include internet cookies cuz hey, those still count as cookies, right? can you really blame the Crumbjaws thinking those ones are meant to be eaten cuz of the word “cookie” being applied there?

@noman15
i honestly was kidding with the Thief Shop as an option cuz i know that’s for desert related creatures, so yeah, just thought it would be funny to put that there cuz it’s a cookie thief (a sand shark suggestion would be pretty neat tho!)

321 posts

chihiro_sang • 25 December 2023 at 11:43 AM

This is a cute little bakery themed creature.