Raffle for some Thief Shop Creatures (Winners drawn)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
841 posts

sulvas • 9 October 2023 at 5:52 AM

I have had a lot of users be real generous as of late, so I decided to host a giveaway of my own. Just as the title says I am giving away some thief shop creatures that I have had for a bit.
These are the creatures that will be raffled at the same time but separately:
Trade #1034978

Entry process is simple each person just gives a brief description about which thief shop creature is their favorite (doesn't have to be one of the ones in the raffle) then tell me which of the three raffles they wish to enter (can be all three) in order of most wanted.

Example entry: @sulvas I like the Soetzal because it is a cute green bird and it was the only time the thief shop was nice to me. Can I please enter the raffles for dilloton and foxfly?

Note: if you win one you get remove from the other two. Unless you were the only one that entered.

Extra Note: I'd prefer the creatures aren't sold but it isn't actually a rule.

All three will be pulled on the 15th of October.

Entry Count (For my use to help keep track of things. Number after username is the creature priority chosen).
Dilloton:
isis (1)
provo7demons (3)
jlya (1)
dragrawr (1)
okami (1)
cranberrycat1 (2)
boba (2)
chaotictreat (2)
pamela (2)
grumpz (2)

Foxfly:
provo7demons (1)
dragrawr (2)
cranberrycat1 (1)
boba (1)
chaotictreat (1)
pamela (3)
grumpz (3)

Artemiane:
provo7demons (2)
jlya (2)
cranberrycat1 (3)
chaotictreat (3)
pamela (1)
grumpz (1)

Female
1,571 posts

isis • 9 October 2023 at 5:59 AM

Thanks for hosting this raffle! ❀️

@sulvas my favorite thief shop creature is the kakakuona because purple is my favorite color and it looks very polite. May I enter the raffle for dilloton? It's my second favorite thief shop creature 😊 Thank you!

Non-binary
1,395 posts

provo7demons • 9 October 2023 at 10:43 AM

Thank you so much for hosting this!

@sulvas My favorite thief shop creature is the Soetzal because I love birds and the colors are so pretty ❀️ Could I enter the raffles for Foxfly, Artemiane, and Dilloton in that order?

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 9 October 2023 at 3:14 PM

@sulvas
Ugh there's so many lovely ones to choose from! I love the Gamaeso, Camlette, Shawloot, etc.
But I think I have to say my favorite is the Kakakuona. I mean just look at that last stage! It's majestic ❀️

I would love to enter the raffle for the Dilloton and Artemiane, in that order please ^^

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 9 October 2023 at 3:42 PM

@sulvas I love love love the Kakakuona so much. It’s so unique and I love the colors and shape of it.

Can I be added to Dilloton, then Foxfly please πŸ’•πŸ’•

Female
760 posts

okami • 9 October 2023 at 3:46 PM

@sulvas
Thank you for hosting this raffle! My favorite creature is the Kambing- I got the first one on the day the thief shop opened, and it has held a special place/memory for me since. ❀️ If it weren't for that though, my favorite thief shop creature would probably be the teen stage Artemiane because its little play bow is adorable.

I'd love to be entered into the raffle for the Dilloton, please. 😊

Female
2,123 posts

cranberrycat1 • 9 October 2023 at 4:13 PM

Thanks for hosting this raffle 😊

@sulvas my favorite theif shop creature is the Sankose I just think it is the cutest thief shop creature and i love the pose it makes in its final stage

could i be entered into the foxfly, Dilloton, Artemiane in that order please

Female
841 posts

sulvas • 13 October 2023 at 6:36 PM

This is still open if there is anyone that wishes to enter. Reminder that this closes on the 15th of October, so enter before then.

Female
518 posts

boba • 13 October 2023 at 7:40 PM

@sulvas
Thank you for hosting this!

My favorite theif shop creature is the Sankose! I just love the the 2nd stage so much its so cute ❀️

Could I be entered for the foxfly and dilloton in that order? Thank you! 😊

Female
1,910 posts

chaotictreat • 14 October 2023 at 12:12 AM

@sulvas Ty for hosting! ❀️
My favourite thief shop creature is probably the foxfly! I find the child stage incredibly adorable, but all stages are pretty cool imo : 3
Can I please enter the raffle for the foxfly, dilloton, and artemiane in that order? ❀️

Female
656 posts

pamela • 14 October 2023 at 6:20 AM

@sulvas
What a cool concept for a raffle! πŸ™‚

My favourite TS creature is Artemiane, because it was the first one I managed to get from TS after numerous tries of nothing. I dont have her anymore though, traded her long ago for some old style pink creature like Plore, Lovart or Ott before the times of VEND I think... But still has a special place in my heart with its nice furry ears! Would be cool to meet one once again..

So I would like to enter for Artemiane, Dilloton and Foxfly in that order! πŸ™‚

Good luck to everyone participating!

Female
45 posts

grumpz • 14 October 2023 at 9:21 PM

@sulvas Thank you for the opportunity 😊

My favourite thief shop creature is the Artemiane, especially the first stage. I just love the bunny-like look (as I'm obsessed with bunnies, my pet bunnies approve).

May I enter for Artemiane, Dilloton and Foxfly, in this order? Since I'm new, the Thief Shop didn't spoil me once, haha.

Female
841 posts

sulvas • 15 October 2023 at 12:46 AM

October 15th has arrived and the winners have been drawn.
Congrats to:
@pamela who won the dilloton
@chaotictreat who won the foxfly
and @cranberrycat1 who won the artemiane

Transfers have been sent; please claim your prize before October 30th.

Thanks to everyone who entered ❀️. I may do this again in the future with different creatures. Feel free to try your luck again then.

Female
1,910 posts

chaotictreat • 15 October 2023 at 2:31 AM

Omg how exciting! Congrats to the other winners and ty again for hosting sulvas 😊

Female
656 posts

pamela • 15 October 2023 at 3:22 AM

@sulvas

Oh wow! How exciting surprise! Thank you so much for hosting! Can wait for my new little egg to hatch! 😊

Congrats to all the other winners!

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 15 October 2023 at 6:25 PM

Thanks for hosting sulvas! Congrats to the winners 😊