How do the seeds count?

in Help & Questions

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 14 October 2023 at 4:31 AM

When I mouse over the seeds total in the little orange box, it says a number, like 6444 total, yet it shows an other number, about 1000 under. I don't get it.

Female
2,928 posts

heatherm19 • 14 October 2023 at 5:05 AM

@suzanab That confused me for awhile too, but I believe the higher number is your *total* seed-count while the lower number is the amount you actually have left (after spending some on prizes, or losing some in the seed-toss game or to the doovoo).

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 15 October 2023 at 12:04 PM

@heatherm19

Oh, that...hm, funny, I don't even play those, so I won't lose any seeds 😃 And I didn't buy anything yet, I'm waiting towards the end of the month. Thanks for answering ❤️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 15 October 2023 at 12:54 PM

@suzanab *If* you don't play any of the games where you lose seeds and you haven't bought anything in the prize shop, then having two different totals is something you may want staff to look into (I believe @heatherm19 is correct on her theory. I too wait until the last days usually to buy things.)

(of note: the Corn Maze is the most costly to play.)

If you follow the link to the main page of the fair it should be able to confirm this
In the middle above the main image it will have your Seed Balance and Total Collected.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 15 October 2023 at 1:00 PM

Thanks ❤️ A few times I also got chocolate boxes, even if I had my cache cleared. Go figure 😃
@snowywinter

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 15 October 2023 at 1:17 PM

yup, every few months people post about getting the Chocolate Boxes. The boxes don't count.
mods rarely reply.
By this point I think it's a glitch that either hasn't been tracked down or doesn't have an easy fix. And since it's not causing any harm it's probably low priority. It's been going on since before I joined.

Good for a laugh though.