Hi (again)

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
9 posts

rosi • 22 October 2023 at 10:46 PM

I'm not quite sure if this counts but I haven't been on this site for quite a few years and i'm looking for some help navigating and overall getting back into the swing of things,,
One of my biggest questions is how to get cc, i had many beloved critters die during my absence and I need quite a few revive stones.

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 22 October 2023 at 10:54 PM

@rosi Hello and welcome back! The most straight-forward way to get cc is to buy it, either with real money at the cash shop or from users for ec. Standard conversion rate is 500k ec equals 50cc. There is also a semi-new feature, the Monthly Challenge, where you do tasks around the site each day (feeding, site trivia, etc) and if you complete 25 days of tasks within a given month you get 100cc. That feature does require you to 'verify' your account via text message though, which some people can't/won't do. Learn more about that here: https://eggcave.com/help/sides

You can also get cc through selling/trading creatures, if you have any you wouldn't mind selling.

Female
1,306 posts

daisycat • 22 October 2023 at 11:03 PM

@rosi
Welcome back! ^^

Ditto to what Heather said on the CC. You can also trade EC for CC. For example, if you have 1,000,000 EC, you can potentially trade it for 100 CC. I hope this helps!

Female
228 posts

discordia • 12 November 2023 at 12:14 PM

Welcome back! Another way too is to verify your main account and complete 25 (all dallies) within a month for a reward of a 100 CC and additional shot at monthly's.