Whats your Fave egg cave egg/creature you own ?

in Chit-Chat

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 4 November 2023 at 9:20 AM

so far for me its this lil guy 😃

https://eggcave.com/egg/2625412

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 5 November 2023 at 9:40 AM

Agreed, Kleebets are so cute! 😸

I have a tough time narrowing mine down to one because there are so many cuties on here. But some of my top favorites are the Paroxy, Venafera, Smitten, Revelca, Irel, and Borro.

I also adore the Alkub and Teckarck cave commons!

Female
228 posts

discordia • 6 November 2023 at 7:54 AM

This is a hard one as I love so many species, I think I like my Pendence the most out of all my pets. Or my Sankose or Sandrodon.

Tasma is prob my favorite among cave commons as it was one of my first pets.

5 posts

halitosis • 9 November 2023 at 6:22 PM

I don't have very many so far, and none have hatched, but it's gotta be the pet in my profile pic since they're my first!

Female
2,941 posts

heatherm19 • 9 November 2023 at 7:30 PM

Favorite? Like, pick one favorite? That's not possible! lol
In terms of individual creature, 30_Minutes the Donnola is probably my favorite at the moment, hatching that babe was a huge group effort!
In terms of species, Tasmas. Tasmas and Wynerls. *side-eyes massive side account*

1,134 posts

hikanu • 9 November 2023 at 7:49 PM

It's impossible to pick just one favorite. But the first one that comes to mind is the Pinyanda.

But otherwise I adore cute and colorful like the Hoxrins. Bunnies, foxes and ... yeah. There's a lot.

Female
2,140 posts

cranberrycat1 • 9 November 2023 at 9:56 PM

I love the Smitten (and many more) but I don't have one yet, out of the ones I have i really like the https://eggcave.com/egg/2358780 but all the creatures on my main are my favorites

Out of the cave commons I really like the Wynerl their so cute 😊

Female
228 posts

discordia • 11 November 2023 at 8:54 AM

Xovo's probably like one of my top ten, that's good taste right there. The fact it came out in my birth month of May had me stoked. Not enough Wendigo-esque creatures!