๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐ŸŽฒ (Closed! Thanks to everyone who joined <3)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,729 posts

lexicon • 18 November 2023 at 9:15 PM

@twinkle

Yay I won (by default haha)! Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

This was so fun I'll definitely have to remember to do it next year or maybe for my EC Anniversary which is much closer than my birthday.

Hope you had a lovely birthday, you deserve it!!โค๏ธ

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 18 November 2023 at 9:36 PM

@daisycat I'm a very spontaneous person XD I was like hmmm a raffle would be pretty mundane so I should come up with a game that's never been done before lol
Yooo idk why but my favorite colors change every 5 years or so haha but it's not your fault for sure! XD It went from pink -> green -> yellow -> blue -> purple
The lists were so hard to make with the time limit omg XD

@valorieviolet awww thank you, Valorie!! โค๏ธ Yepp I forgot where I placed the two other Smitten Smores XD I probably fed them to a couple of my Smittens hahaha

@lexicon Yayy thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm so happy you guys are planning to host this game too! ^-^ I'll definitely join yours โค๏ธ

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 18 November 2023 at 10:38 PM

Thanks for hosting twinkle! Was very interesting and fun learning more about you, read through all the answers x)โค๏ธ Hope you had a great bday, actually tempted to do something similar one day as this was a really great idea.

Offered ^^

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 18 November 2023 at 10:55 PM

@senkou Aww thank you!!! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š
Would love to join your game in the future ^-^

Female
2,202 posts

ashlinnhi • 19 November 2023 at 12:48 AM

thank you so much @twinkle for hosting this!! i agree with everyone that this was a fun and unique idea, good job for putting it together so quick ; )) โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 19 November 2023 at 12:52 AM

@ashlinnhi Thank you so much, Ash!! ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ I had a lot of fun reading everyoneโ€™s guesses!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

78 posts

komore • 19 November 2023 at 1:35 PM

omg i got it right yippee!! thank you for the giveaway โค๏ธ it was fun

@twinkle @jlya @valorieviolet
Honestly it was a bit of an educated guess, I never ended up finding the original post for the giveaway but I found this post mentioning how they gave away a bunch of macbots and doovoos. Most of the other giveaways I found were only singular, and with the very limited population of those creatures at the time it didn't seem likely that many would have the capacity to do so.

As for how I found @/catherinepretty, I was on @/smitten's profile and navigated to @/inhabitant, and saw your comment there hehe

721 posts

nut • 19 November 2023 at 2:28 PM

@twinkle thank you!!! hope you had a fantastic birthday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 19 November 2023 at 4:44 PM

@komore
A regular private investigator over here, my goodness XD Congrats, you definitely deserve the CC for that one โค๏ธ

@daisycat
You know I am so down if you decide to do a contest like this one ๐Ÿ‘€

@twinkle
Just wanted to say happy birthday once more! I hope it was a wonderful day ^^ Thanks for treating us when we're supposed to celebrate you โค๏ธ

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 19 November 2023 at 5:42 PM

@komore
Omg that is crazy XD Ian should hire you as an Eggcave investigator lol
I have a very vague memory about the Doovoo & Macbot giveaway but if I'm not mistaken, it was only hosted at Thursday's profile and PMs weren't a thing back then so we had to e-mail the answers ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bro I'm so impressed by the amount of research that you did!! โค๏ธ
Thank you for joining~ ๐Ÿ˜Š

@nut
It was superb โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Thanks for joining, nut!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@jlya Awww it was a pleasure to host a game on my birthday! โค๏ธ I'll try to come up with a different game next time hehe ^-^