Creature Suggestion Dikun

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 31 December 2023 at 8:45 PM

My creature suggestion is a Dikun because of the Di in dice and kun in raccoon in Croatian. I thought the creature looked better before I colored it so I put an uncolored version of it (could someone make sure the link works). This is also my first time doing digital art.

Art:
Colored: https://imgur.com/a/rj1CtDX
https://ibb.co/yYcTCpQ
Uncolored: https://imgur.com/ihCPIEz

Dikun Egg:
They are usually found in Ark City scattered around buildings. The eggs have a hard shell and look exactly like a dice. But don't roll them around too much or they will break!

Dikun Creature:
Once they hatch they are small and fragile spending most of their time in the shade napping. As they grow older you can see them exploring, taking chances testing out their luck. It often puts them in dangerous situations. They are very adventurous and if you ever meet one it is said you will be lucky for the rest of the day.

Random Pings:
@dragrawr
@wonder404exe
@heatherm19
@daisycat
@twinkle

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 31 December 2023 at 8:56 PM

@cranberrycat1
OMG THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY CUTE AAAAAAAAAAA ❤️

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 31 December 2023 at 9:26 PM

@cranberrycat1
Awwww lookit that wittle FACE!! Omg it's so adorable! I love how the adult is holding the dice. Want want want! ❤️

Female
1,306 posts

daisycat • 31 December 2023 at 10:29 PM

@cranberrycat1
Omg this is too cute!! :,) I love the unique egg, the cozy little baby, and the happy face of the final stage! Pink and grey look so good together. My kind of design. It's adorable that they take chances to test out their luck, very on theme. x) I'd definitely love to see this creature on Egg Cave. They are welcome to add some luck and cuteness to my cove. 😊

I noticed that two other raccoon creatures, the Raccyon and the Rackalily, have had their names changed in the past, so I'd recommend for you to think of some alternative names just in case they don't want the second half of the word "raccoon" in the name. *shrugs* Yeah it's really bizarre but with two other creatures having their names changed, I can't see them keeping yours unfortunately, even if I think it's fine and cute and works well. :c I hope it's okay to say all that lol, but like, I feel Cranberry deserves a heads up with the whole raccoon creatures having their names changed thing. ;P

Great job again and thank you for the ping!

@matcha

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 31 December 2023 at 11:36 PM

@twinkle @heatherm19
thank you im so glad that you liked it

@daisycat
Thank you for the heads up will think of another name maybe a different language 🤔

Female
928 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 January 2024 at 9:30 AM

@cranberrycat1
Interesting concept, however Imgur is blocked in my country, so I can't look at the art at all :[

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 1 January 2024 at 9:32 AM

@shirothekittehlover
Does deviantart work I might be able to upload it to that

Female
928 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 January 2024 at 11:54 AM

@cranberrycat1
It does for me

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 3 January 2024 at 5:59 PM

Still trying to get creature suggestion on deviantart because it is not working for me for some reason

Female
1,306 posts

daisycat • 3 January 2024 at 6:12 PM

@cranberrycat1
Try https://imgbb.com

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 3 January 2024 at 8:51 PM

Thank you @daisycat

@shirothekittehlover did another link in case your still interested

Female
928 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 January 2024 at 10:31 PM

@cranberrycat1
Oh, very cute!! ><

Non-binary
1,416 posts

provo7demons • 4 January 2024 at 10:48 AM

@cranberrycat1 THIS IS ADORABLE ;-; And the description works so well with it! It has such a sweet little face!

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 4 January 2024 at 4:21 PM

@shirothekittehlover thank you

@provo7demons i'm so glad you liked it especially since i'm not so good with creative writing

181 posts

noman15 • 6 January 2024 at 2:57 PM

With dice and a raccoon I thought it would be more trickster-ish, but it's very cute.

321 posts

chihiro_sang • 10 January 2024 at 8:38 AM

It's a very cute luck based critter.

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 11 January 2024 at 5:46 PM

@cranberrycat1
Awww it’s so cute. I love raccoons I hope this gets picked. And I love how the eggs a dice ❤️ yeah it’s weird how they changed the names, also sad but here’s the name in Spanish for raccoon Mapache if you want to use it.

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 11 January 2024 at 6:09 PM

@sartre
Thank you I will see if I can think of a name using Mapache I really like the sound of it 😊