Looking for Stars!

in Trading & Auctions

1,029 posts

rowyn • 6 January 2024 at 9:52 AM

Specifically stars I don't already have. It's easier to list what I'm missing of cave commons than what I have, so please read before offering a cave common! If it's not a cave common, chances are I don't have it, so you're welcome to offer if you're looking to trade. If you'd like specifics of what I already have, you can either message me or I've done my best to keep my lists here on this account and the one @red_maple_meadows up to date, so you're welcome to peruse those if you'd prefer.

I'm currently NOT missing ANY star commons!
In general for any future commons:
Gender doesn't matter, and while I'd prefer an egg stage, stage doesn't matter, either. You can find my uft creatures @Rowyn00 and I'd much prefer to trade star common for star common. I can also offer EC, but I will prioritize creature trades for this one.

For any other star, I can offer the creatures on my side or EC/CC, though I would prefer creature trades in general. I'm also happy to trade most creatures other than the star commons for EC/CC. For my uft star commons, I'd still prefer to only trade dupes for EC/CC, but as I'm now not missing any star commons, I'm happy to consider any currency offers on any uft star common.

Also seeking, Stars Not Required:
a trio of Olimpts- genders don't matter, but would prefer egg stages or Stage 2 as opposed to 3rd or last stages.
A couple of Maskeys- male and female pair prefered, egg or stage 2 prefered, and would prefer a Christmas stolen date, but it's not a hard preference. I will be a little pickier with dates on the maskeys, though.

I'd prefer pms to negotiate, but I'll respond to posts here. I'll be subbed, so no need to ping, but I won't be mad if you do.

401 posts

rowyn00 • 9 January 2024 at 9:22 AM

Whole cove here is still uft! I currently have lots up in the TC that you're welcome to offer on ^^

1,029 posts

rowyn • 13 January 2024 at 9:54 AM

Threw up some new lots on my side! Everything there is still up for trade!

401 posts

rowyn00 • 25 January 2024 at 2:06 PM

Jan. Monthlies and 2024 CRW have been added to this cove!

1,029 posts

rowyn • 26 January 2024 at 9:33 AM

Seeking some Pinnaquas! Creature trades prefered, please see my side for what I can offer ^^

401 posts

rowyn00 • 9 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Updated my first post to reflect my currently complete star common collection! Still seeking stars in general, but also added a few specific creatures I'm after ^^