♥ Eulestri - Valentines Creature Suggestion ♥

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 17 January 2024 at 9:35 PM

Hello! I know this is a bit late, especially with valentines day in a month, so I'm in no way expecting to see this anytime soon if ever! This is my first (officially posted) creature suggestion I believe, and hopefully only one of many to come!

➳❥- - - Details
♥ Gender Profile - 60% Female, 20% Male, 20% Nonbinary/Genderless♥
♥ Habitat - Forest♥
♥ Height - 0.7 m♥
♥ Weight - 12 kg♥

➳❥- - - Egg
Eulestri eggs are small, delicate, and exceedingly rare. Curiously, despite their size they're incredibly dense and seem to be protected by a thick covering of feathers.

➳❥- - - Creature
I'm honestly not a huge fan of writing descriptions, so if someone would like to collaborate/write one for this please PM me!

https://www.deviantart.com/houndoom125/art/Eulestri-Eggcave-Creature-Suggestion-1012062057

➳❥- - - Pings
@ian
@wonder404exe
@dragrawr

if you clicked on this before i fixed the link no you didnt

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 17 January 2024 at 9:43 PM

@foreigners THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS THE EXPRESSIONS ARE INCREDIBLE!!! YESS TO THREE STAGES YEAASS!!!

The last stage is SO sassy I absolutely adore it. I could 100% help you write a description if you'd want!! I'd be sooo down!!

The colors on this are so *chef's kiss* ❤️

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 17 January 2024 at 9:57 PM

@dragrawr THANK YOU!!! Yess the last stage is my favorite too! I drew that one first tbh and it turned out SO sassy 😭😭

If you want to help out in writing a description I’d be down! Feel free to dm me :] ❤️

Female
931 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 January 2024 at 6:51 PM

@foreigners
may i just say that this creature is GORGEOUS
I love gryphon-esque creatures, and one with a pretty color palette? Perfect <\3
And yea I agree, the last stage looks so sassy amd I love it x3

@dragrawr
Can't wait for the description : D

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 18 January 2024 at 8:29 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Thank you so much!! The gryphon-esque look was definitely intended, but I wanted to make it a bit softer to give it the “lovebird” vibe :]

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 18 January 2024 at 8:32 PM

@foreigners

love how much life the expressions of each stage have! i think the heart design on the egg is so beautiful

Female
2,408 posts

ida92 • 19 January 2024 at 2:05 AM

@foreigners Oooh, this creatures looks gorgeous. I love the parrot-gryph theme.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 19 January 2024 at 3:51 AM

@foreigners this is so pretty ❤️

321 posts

chihiro_sang • 19 January 2024 at 9:10 AM

Cute, it's like a pixie valgrun.

Deleted • 19 January 2024 at 9:13 AM

Aww I really like this one, colors are soft and nice, and I really like the "screaming" child stage, maybe they emit a weird screech when they are looking for a mate and are still clumsy? Last stage looks like a casanova, very confident. 😂 I like the little finger details on the paws. ❤️

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 19 January 2024 at 1:52 PM

@icecloud101
@ida92
@murfijs
@chigiro_sang
@singthr

Thank you all for the kind words! I hadn't even thought of the Valgrun when drawing this, but I can definitely see a bit of resemblance! ❤️ The middle-stage absolutely has a bit of a 'demanding child' vibe to it lol