how did you guys find any of the eggs lol

in Chit-Chat

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 9 April 2024 at 2:55 PM

I legitimately spent around an hour on this site the first day of the hunt and have been checking and trying to find at least one, but I have no luck...

I remember last time I did this I found like 8.

Sorry, just venting a bit, any tips for the last day? Idk if I'll really do this site much today but I at least wanna help some people.

Edit: I literally just now found one lol

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 9 April 2024 at 3:33 PM

@powgal15 try refreshing a small page such as the Lela oasis in 5 minute intervals and between those 5 minutes don’t be active on the site so you don’t accidentally miss an egg

Female
1,143 posts

valorieviolet • 9 April 2024 at 5:31 PM

@powgal15

I agree with what Cranberry said ^^ Try Leila Oasis or the Thief Shop. The eggs will NOT appear in the site's green header, the dark grey header at the bottom of the page, or even the side "hud" on the right side of the page, so you don't have to worry about looking there.

The eggs will most likely appear next to text (headings and body paragraphs) and only on white backgrounds. Refresh every 5 minutes or so and check next to all the text that's on a white background. Zoom in if you need to.

Hope that helps! You got this! 😃

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 9 April 2024 at 7:51 PM

@powgal15

I completed this by not doing anything else on EggCave. I went to the Thief Shop page and left it for 5 minutes. I refreshed the page and there will likely be an egg. The egg will be next to text on the white background so you will not find it down in the copyright information or on the side with the different currencies. It is very important to not be using other Egg Cave tabs and to close them so the one, single page you are looking at will have the egg spawn.

When you get to the later eggs, the time between each spawn will be greater.

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 9 April 2024 at 8:47 PM

I actually found at least the first 15 of my eggs being kind of active. I use a PC and was doing my dailies and feeding. I found one on a creature profile (pushed the creatures name to the centre of the page), and several on the approach cave page (it was the 1st so was trying to find the new monthlies).

Then a bunch where a combination of Thief Shop. Oasis and Archive pages. So I'd open a heap of pages, feed for a couple of minutes, then click the achieve link on what ever creature I'd just fed. No egg, well I'd check the Oasis and Thief shop, and then continue feeding, repeating every couple of minutes, going to the cave when ever that cool down was activated.

The last 15 or so were more of the inactive type. Due to hunting the new monthlies I was setting an alarm for the cave, So only checking the site every 10 to 30 minutes when my wrist buzzed (notifications, cave, found eggs archive page, oasis, thief in pretty much that order).

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 10 April 2024 at 2:38 PM

Aw, man, I forgot I made this... Sadly I couldn't use any of you guy's useful tips, but tysm for sharing them anyway!