...The Night Soul...

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 1:25 PM

Does everybody have a Soul? Do you say Yes?
NO.
Not everybody has a soul. Most do, but few do not. You are one of those, who sadly...
DO NOT.
You just traded it. You and a few others have. Greedily seeking riches and glory, revenge for those who have made you the social outcast you are, you foolishly traded it.
To the DEVIL. You each receive your glory and riches, and the devil bids you off. But that was then

this is NOW.

Now, a year has passed, and your glory is now shame, and your riches lost. You have fallen into despair. The world is becoming a wasteland. And it is all because of the devil. More souls have been traded away to the devil. The foul and evil demonic creature has gained control...
Of the WORLD.

Death is now common, the sky is bleak and gray. Friendly faces are extinct, and the devil's minions rule the earth. The devil has enslaved minds, and cast dark and despairing thoughts into others.

Join the Devil, or Die.

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 1:27 PM

That's it. Join...
Or Die...
Many have fallen traitor to friends. You are condemned to death, everyone against the devil is. You refuse to join. So you are sent to prison, a horrible, cruel prison, located deep in Hell. You no longer have a soul.
No one does.

The devil wishes you all to die, so why not play a little first, toy with the minds of innocents about to die?
The devil has gathered his prisoners into the fiery courtyard of his castle in Hell.

The Orb of the Night Soul.

If you find it, you receive your soul back, and your life. You become immune and invincible to all. The eyes of the once hopeless prisoners begin to sparkle. Only one will win.

Thus begins the Quest, for the

Orb of the Night Soul....

The devil has supplied you with a sack of food, and a demonic creature to aid you. And then, you're off...

Name: Lorin
description: Blonde Hair, blue, staring eyes.
Creature(That will join you later on): Blood-Bath
Description: Blood red fox with glaring white eyes.
Info:
Orphan

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 1:44 PM

@randomkitty17
@pizza5pizza5
@fluffy (πŸ˜ƒ)
@Cqpkytty
@Dawnfur

Anybody wanna join?
😊

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 8 October 2011 at 1:45 PM

@icicle_9510

I would join, but i dont know a thing about role plays xD

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 October 2011 at 1:50 PM

@icicle_9510
Nah, it's the kind of thing I like to read more than play. But can I make comments?

(as in, "This is awesome!" and "What happens next?")

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 1:50 PM

@pizza5pizza5 don't worry about that, it's not THAT hard! XD

@Celeste 😈 wanna join, see, we can all learn some RP tips!^^

@cqpkytty ok, and sure;D

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 8 October 2011 at 1:51 PM

@icicle_9510

If not enough people join ill try, but if more people join ill watch this one then maybe try one ;D

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 1:54 PM

@pizza5pizza5 ok^^ that's fine;)

//EDIT// Maybe I'll save this one, and write it as a story, like update it each day and ping you guys?😸

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 October 2011 at 2:07 PM

Coolio! Maybe I'll join? (I have too many RPs on my hands...)

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 2:10 PM

@randomitty17 ok, sure😊 if you can't join, then maybe stop and post in your thoughts?😸

2,591 posts

celeste • 8 October 2011 at 10:20 PM

@icicle_9150
Form:
Name: Ira Mammon
Description: Jet black hair and brown eyes
Creature: Gula
Description: An ivory cat, with a yellow ribbon around it's neck - the only thing stopping from releasing the demon sealed in the cat (the demon is sided with Ira), as well as a kinked tail.
Info: Name is combination of Latin name for Wrath and patron demon of Greed. Creature's name means Gluttony in Latin. Is a very loving person but unaware of what her name means. Cat is very gluttonous, and constantly hunts for food (which is one of the few things which keeps Ira alive)

Deleted • 10 October 2011 at 8:15 AM

@Celeste yay!πŸ˜ƒ

anyone else?
@bluegirl80
@Rachel
@balletninja
😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 October 2011 at 8:16 AM

@icicle_9510 Sounds fun, but if I do this then it will distract from my other writing project πŸ˜‰ So yeah, I should probably stick to one for now!

2,591 posts

celeste • 10 October 2011 at 8:18 AM

Let's see...
@whispers
@carnatate
@cafe
@trish
@meixiaotian

Deleted • 10 October 2011 at 8:19 AM

@balletninja awwww!😱 But yeah, Spirited Away time xD

2,591 posts

celeste • 10 October 2011 at 8:38 AM

Pinging:
@taffy789
@seaangel
@lola622f
@redstar-fireclan
@icicle_9150

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 10 October 2011 at 8:41 AM

Name:Akira
description: Orange hair,fox-like eyes
Creature(That will join you later on): Echo
Description: Very dark purple with some white places,white eyes with no pupil,has no nose,its sorta like a fox
Info:
Orphan

@icicle_9510 😱

2,591 posts

celeste • 10 October 2011 at 8:50 AM

@carnatate
It's a SERIOUSLY cool RP! You got my ping, right? ^^

Oh, and I'm deactivating my DeviantArt, so then I can upload better art as "Celestial" or "Celestial_Chan" or "Hamiyoka"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 10 October 2011 at 3:52 PM

Name: Scotty (Crowy)
description: Black hair, Hazel eyes. He's a bit crazy, but fun.
Creature(That will join you later on): Catwolf
Description: A Black cat with a collar full of teeth, She is evil at times, but if your nice to him, he'll be nice to you.
Info:
He was a loner, not an orphan, he lived by himself, near a lake that is full of fish.
(About the creature😊
Catwolf was a loner like him. They found each other at the lake, fishing.