Selling all my creatures on my side for a symbolic price

in Trading & Auctions

786 posts

     

gngdia • 8 September 2026 at 9:15 AM


Hello everyone!
I've decided to sell all my creatures from my side @diastrumf for a symbolic price. Lately I couldn't look after them and some of them have died, that's why I decided to sell them all for cheap. There's mostly monthlies on the account.
You can offer 1 EC, 100 EC, one travel, one toy, anything you want, really. You can also buy more than one creature if you want.
Most of the creatures that have died are just monthlies but I also have one Berribra stage 1 (egg) Female that has died, stolen on 16 February 2026. If you want to resurrect it then all I need are the 200CC for the resurrection stone (if you think it's worth it, ofc).
I am waiting for your symbolic offers ^.^. You can ping me here.
Creatures that are in a trade lot (on my side acc) are already waiting to be picked up and not available anymore

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 8 September 2026 at 11:02 AM

I really respect you finding homes for the creatures you can't properly care for!

Hopefully this doesn't seem too greedy, but if possible I'd love to get one each of Olianos, Parta, Inkcap, and Ajatole please.

If there's any currently available non-trinket travel you're interested in, I can probably offer that!

786 posts

     

gngdia • 8 September 2026 at 12:02 PM

@merit sure, here Trade #1085340
If you want a different Olianos & Ajatole gender lmk. I also have an evolved Olianos if you'd prefer that?
You can offer one of the newer travels, if you have any (either a volcano one, or lava or one of the space & alien travels). If you'd don't have any of these then just offer a random one 😊.

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 8 September 2026 at 12:15 PM

@gngdia

Those are fine, thanks! Sent you one newish travel per creature, I had some extras lying around. Thanks for the trade!

786 posts

     

gngdia • 8 September 2026 at 12:17 PM

@merit accepted, thank you for all the travels (I was expecting just 1) 😊

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 8 September 2026 at 12:31 PM

No problem!

Female
1,758 posts

     

puppyloverlauren • 8 September 2026 at 1:30 PM

Hello â¤ī¸

I missed some monthlies, so I'd love to adopt some! Could I possibly get an Ajanoid, Amorette (F), Arken (F), Fuffer, Pipsquake (F), Starrigrave, and a Zarpard?

Female
1,873 posts

     

pjbuzzy • 8 September 2026 at 2:11 PM

@gngdia i would love to grab a Starrigrave if possible 😊 missed out on that month!

786 posts

     

gngdia • 8 September 2026 at 2:46 PM

@puppyloverlauren Trade #1085347 here they are ^.^
@pjbuzzy sure, here Trade #1085346 😊

Female
73 posts

     

leovoli • 8 September 2026 at 3:29 PM

@gngdia
Hi!
Would love to take the Female Spongosaurus and the Female Follyn, if I may?
Also, if you can't find homes for the Kenarvigs, I would totally love to take them. I just don't wanna seem greedy cx
(I kinda have an obsession with Kernavigs xD)

786 posts

     

gngdia • 8 September 2026 at 4:08 PM

@leovoli Trade #1085352 I added a Kenarvig, if the other 2 won't be taken then I'll send them to you 😊

Female
73 posts

     

leovoli • 9 September 2026 at 5:56 AM

@gngdia
Thank you! I offered! 😊

786 posts

     

gngdia • 9 September 2026 at 6:17 AM

Accepted, thanks â¤ī¸

Female
21 posts

     

ygaria • 9 September 2026 at 9:04 AM

@gngdia

Could I have the candy fish and an inkcap please? I'll send you some travels 😊

786 posts

     

gngdia • 9 September 2026 at 9:23 AM

@ygaria sure, here Trade #1085372 😊

Female
2,425 posts

     

cranberrycat1 • 9 September 2026 at 6:32 PM

@gngdia hey could I get a starrigrave and spriggle?

Bigender
25 posts

     

mesopelagic • 10 September 2026 at 2:53 AM

@gngdia could i toss you a travel for a male glimmerbeetle please ? â¤ī¸

786 posts

     

gngdia • 10 September 2026 at 3:43 AM

@cranberrycat1 I have only 1 starrigrave left and it's in another trade lot, I'm waiting for the user to offer â˜šī¸ but here is the spriggle Trade #1085423 😊
@mesopelagic here he is Trade #1085424 😃

Bigender
25 posts

     

mesopelagic • 10 September 2026 at 4:19 AM

@gngdia sent an offer, thank you !!

Female
322 posts

     

shine • 10 September 2026 at 10:39 AM

@gngdia Could I get this Snarwhal? I don't have many items due to having been inactive so I'll send some EC â¤ī¸

786 posts

     

gngdia • 10 September 2026 at 10:48 AM

@shine Trade #1085434 feel free to offer even 1 EC 😊

Female
758 posts

     

okami • 10 September 2026 at 12:39 PM

@gngdia Would you trade one of your Kenarvig's for a few travels? :]

786 posts

     

gngdia • 10 September 2026 at 1:11 PM

@okami sure! offer any travel 😊 Trade #1085437

Female
758 posts

     

okami • 10 September 2026 at 2:35 PM

@gngdia Offered, thank you! 😊

Female
595 posts

     

sapphire12 • 10 September 2026 at 5:12 PM

@gngdia I'm happy to take in the Fuffer or Starrigrave 😊

786 posts

     

gngdia • 10 September 2026 at 6:27 PM

@sapphire12 @/puppyloverlauren wanted a fuffer and starrigrave and there's only 1 of each left. if she won't answer anymore I'll ping you 😊

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 10 September 2026 at 10:03 PM

Hi! If you're still doing these I would absolutely love Olianos I am a big worm fan. I also would love a Hntyrrh. If there's anything of particular use to you let me know! Thanks!

Female
4,338 posts

     

heatherm19 • 10 September 2026 at 10:14 PM

(I keep opening this thread, then closing it because I have way too many creatures already.... But...)

@gngdia If no one has asked for them yet I'd love to get the Tiver and Maser (slowly filling in my commons spreadsheet!). Thank you!

You are so sweet for doing this! 😊

786 posts

     

gngdia • 11 September 2026 at 3:36 AM

@pathogenia Trade #1085487 just offer any item you think it's nice 😊
@heatherm19 Trade #1085488 few more won't hurt I guess 😃 good luck with the commons!

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 11 September 2026 at 7:50 AM

OMG thanks! I have some retired travels still hanging around from back when I originally played so I offered one of those!

Reply