Clearing wishlist - offering EC, some CC and trades

in Trading & Auctions

Non-binary
46 posts

     

watercress • 1 week ago

Hello all!

I've been whittling away at my wishlist recently and would appreciate any help on finding some of the slightly more niche ones

Right now my absolute highest priority is genna, the bird of paradise is my favourite flower and i just aaaawadsad i love it sm
I'd also love a Heliconia...
I have a more comprehensive wishlist on my alt account (@smidgestorage) as well as everything on there that is uft!
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Female
1,758 posts

     

puppyloverlauren • 1 week ago

Hello! I have some I can help you out with! I go by Nut's creature value guide~

Candyfin M (teen) - 150k EC
Genna NB (egg) - 150k EC
Heliconia F (egg) - 150k EC
Lumitigu M/F (egg) - 150k EC
Quanna NB (egg) - 150k EC
Reostus NB (egg) - 100-200 CC
Snekky M (baby) - 150k EC

Let me know!

Gender Fluid
1,583 posts

     

wonder404exe • 1 week ago

@watercress Hey! i have a Yojura uft (second stage)
since its 1.1k CC on the guide, I'll accept a pinyanda (400CC) + 700CC?

Non-binary
46 posts

     

watercress • 1 week ago

@wonder404exe Oou I haven't got much CC on me right now, I only have 200, is there anything else on my side you'd be happy with to cover the rest? It's no worries if not!

107 posts

     

mars • 1 week ago

@watercress

Hello, I have:
Capicoco
Enoki
Jellyton
Nymaby
Plesiloch

All eggs 😊

1,305 posts

     

anarchy • 1 week ago

@watercress heya! any chance you'd consider trading some combination of the following (that add up to around 1k cc) for your aliamble? ^^

tentader + battyrus + bubblefish + erduri + melodalis + candyfin + hermicone + reostus

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 1 week ago

@watercress

Could I buy your Lazzar for 50 CC?

Gender Fluid
1,583 posts

     

wonder404exe • 6 days ago

@watercress ops sorry for the late response!
If you can cover the rest with EC (1mil ec = 100cc) that will work 👀
So pinyanda + 200cc + 5mil ec?

Non-binary
46 posts

     

watercress • 5 days ago

@wonder404exe
Hmm yeah I could do! I'll have to save up a bit first but I'll let you know 😊

Reply