Retired item giveaway 2.0

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,331 posts

     

thedarkarcher • 23 hours ago

Hello,
Since the first retired item giveaway went well I thought I would redo it again. 1 per person. Lmk which item you would like and I'll send it do you and adjust the quantities accordingly. Have more available however there is so many to go through so I'll just make it this for the time being and hopefully next time I do this they will be an option of filtering retired items.

South Central Ark Forest x4
The Volcano x4
Pink Clouds of Southwestern Ark x1
Big Pink Heart x1
Sunset of a Heart x2
Seamer City x3
Firestorm Skies x4
Andromeda Galaxy NGC224 x1
Bode's Galaxy M81 x4
Willman 1 x3
Aurora Borealis x4
Sunset Over The Plains x4
Ether Lily Pads x3
Pink Icy Forest x1
Winter Moonlight x1
Wooden Number Blocks x2
Wooden Alphabet Blocks x1
Box of Beanbags x4
Wooden Blocks x4
Blue Bouncy Ball x1
Assorted Jelly Beans x1
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Flavored Syrup x1
Blue Alkub Plushie x4
Bread Slice x4
Two Bread Slices x4
Egg x4
Green Bouncy Ball x4
Green Alkub Plushie x1
Red Flor Plushie x2
Red Alkub Plushie x4
Red Bouncy Ball x1
Sparkling Bouncy Ball x2
Sparkling Teapot x1
Strawberry x4
Caramel Covered Strawberry x4
Fudge Covered Strawberry x4
Yellow Bouncy Ball x4
Yellow Alkub Plushie x1
Arkian Encyclopedia F-J x3
All About Yeeps x1
Ark City Times x2
Banana Bread x3
Orange Chocolate Yeep x1
Milk Chocolate Yeep x2
Blank Book x1
Sparkling Arnmnae Plushie x2
Maze Maize x4
Marzi Teapot x1
Purple Pinwheel Flowers x4
Scary Autumn Forest x4
Tale of a Christmas Meekin x1
Blue Berr Plushie x1
Christmas Sky Lights x1
Rayun Ice Cream Bowl x2
Soutenue Ice Cream Bowl x4
Seralphae Cupcake x1
White Bauble Sugar Cookie x4
Red Pareteorsite Plushie x4
Vanilla Christmas Ice Cream x1

Can take as many of these as well for free no limit on these.
Pareteorsite Plushie x2
Storticai Plushie x1
Space Picture Book x3
Cosmic Postcard x1
Space Rock Slingshot x1
Exterrock Shovel x4
Ophiledia Keychain x1
Pineapple Rock Candy x1
Roswell Office x1
Coal x1

Demigirl
318 posts

     

merit • 23 hours ago

Sorry, I just posted but I changed my mind. Could I get All About Yeeps, please?

Thank you for this generous giveaway!

EDITing so I don't clog the thread: Thanks a bunch!

Female
2,331 posts

     

thedarkarcher • 23 hours ago

@merit sent across to you. You're very welcome ❤️

574 posts

     

pathogenia • 17 hours ago

Could I get Ether Lily Pads and Partially Dissolved Chemistry?
Thanks!

Female
4,337 posts

     

heatherm19 • 17 hours ago

Thank you for the giveaway! I'd love a Sunset of a Heart travel, and the Brios Plushie if that's alright.

Female
2,331 posts

     

thedarkarcher • 12 hours ago

@heatherm19 @pathogenia sent across for you ❤️

Female
3,256 posts

     

chaotictreat • 12 hours ago

@thedarkarcher thank you for the giveaway!
How do I decide haha
Could I please get Blank Book and also Space Rock Slingshot?
Note to self - others:
Assorted Jelly Beans
Marzi Teapot

780 posts

     

gngdia • 9 hours ago

@thedarkarcher thank you for this lovely giveaway! Could I get the Pink Clouds of Southwestern Ark travel? I have none and would love to have it 😊 maybe I won't even use it on any creature because it's so nice, I should keep it for the gallery.😁

Female
754 posts

     

kataclysm • 9 hours ago

Thank you for hosting such a generous giveaway! I'd love to get my hands on the Aurora Borealis, if that's okay with you - thank you so much!

Reply