Register
mrj_chn • 3 days ago
I want to know if anyone managed to escape the Corn Maze, and if so, what happens at the end. Is there a reward? I'm dying to know.
pathogenia • 3 days ago
I did escape it! I only got 5 seeds as a bonus though. I think the purpose is just to traverse and get some cool retired stuff.
@pathogenia Nice, congrats! Well, 5 seeds is kinda lame, but I do understand the appeal of retired items. Awesome, thanks for letting me know!
heatherm19 • 3 days ago
@mrj_chn I usually don't play it until the end of the month since it costs seeds, but in the past I did usually get out. If I remember correctly, most of the things you get are during the maze, not at the end. I do see that I got 5 seeds at the end once. The end of the maze you get a message "You found your way out! Phew! Congratulations."
@mrj_chn Yeah true. I think it's one of those "about the journey not the destination" type of things... Glad I played it though because the prizes are kind of cool and you don't have to win to keep them 😁
@heatherm19 [yeep], 5 seeds for you as well... Oh well, thanks for sharing your approach! I guess waiting until the end is the best option.
xxcouchxx • 2 days ago
@heatherm19@mrj_chnI usually get all my seeds back and then some by the end. Yesterday I walked in with 75 seeds and left with over 200. Today I got around 60 something, so not as good a return. And once every few tries I get minimal if any seeds. It's pretty random, but worth it as you get items as well! I don't like losing seeds and don't play the other games where I can lose them, so I can respect the decision to wait as well haha.
minnie298a • 2 days ago
@mrj_chn I've only ever gotten 5 seeds. However I went hunting, and there is also supposed to be a chance of getting the Trick Or Treat bagshttps://eggcave.com/blog/corn-maze-updates?page=1I always do the maze. And in a move that may not surprise some, I have stats. Although I've been a bad historian and haven't actually collated and typed up last years data yet. But Kotesha has the 2024 info, and if you go to the Random Data cove on my profile, the Halloween creatures near teh top have the data for toher years. This year I'm currently ahead having found 148 Seeds (+5 = 153), 1596 ec and 7 items.
mrj_chn • 2 days ago
@xxcouchxx Oh wow, good to know!@minnie298a Nice data you've got there, very helpful!