in Site Feedback & Ideas

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 2 November 2011 at 11:05 AM

>.>

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 2 November 2011 at 11:12 AM

@crooton1 I totally agree with you. Especially in this case!

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 2 November 2011 at 11:23 AM

LOL cannot believe anyone would name their creature that. There's worse names one could use really. At least it's not a curse or derogatory word.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 2 November 2011 at 11:36 AM

What's wrong with it? Sperm is just... well... sperm O.o I can't believe how huge the taboo is on anything and everything to do with reproduction -.-

And it does sort of look like one o.o

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 2 November 2011 at 11:39 AM

err that creature is probably getting a lot of views...

Female
170 posts

muppet • 2 November 2011 at 11:45 AM

I agree wit @crooton1 & @arabianninja that we need to have a link to report names...that one isn't too bad but some are just nasty ---> like this one

3,562 posts

cafe • 2 November 2011 at 12:01 PM

@Muppet

CUNextTue-whatever

I think they did that because "SeeYouNextTu-" Would have been too long.

C U is an acronym

I personally see nothing wrong with Sperm... Because it's not in a sexual context... I mean, without sperm none of us would be here >->.

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 2 November 2011 at 12:13 PM

CU is a portuguese swear word,its means butt

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 November 2011 at 12:14 PM

I am not offended by the name Sperm.

@cafe
It's more than the C U part add the other 2 letters that are capital and it is what the spelling is for πŸ˜‰

Female
398 posts

deku • 2 November 2011 at 12:24 PM

I don't think they meant anything by it when they put CU. They probably just wanted a shorter version of saying "See you." Besides, it doesn't make sense so there's no reason to blow the CUNextTuesday out of proportion as being a bad thing, really. Yeah.

And sperm isn't offensive. It just depends on the person. It's not really anything explicit.

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 2 November 2011 at 12:24 PM

Nothing wrong with that name =^)

Deleted • 2 November 2011 at 2:02 PM

Nothings wrong. I kind of think its wrong to point out the name. That user is a very famous travel maker. I don't think its right to point out the name even if she/he didn't make travels.

Deleted • 2 November 2011 at 2:33 PM

its not a bad bad name =/ you wouldnt be here without it! (Just sayin) And You CAN report creature profiles. 'C U' is an acronym btw. CUNextTue - "CUNextTuesday" is too long of a name.

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 November 2011 at 2:43 PM

The Upper cases letters are spelling out a vulgar name for the female anatomy. Making the obvious letters capital makes the intention clear in my mind.

1,778 posts

stellie • 2 November 2011 at 2:46 PM

@piucca is actually an Egg Cave artist, So I think @Ian would have done something about it, because its the artist of Egg cave! I mean it is just "sperm''.
Besides its funny cause when i looked at the egg, that ad came up again, even tho its name is inapropiate

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 2 November 2011 at 2:47 PM

I understand where you guys are going with the cunexttuesday thing. O_O But actually, that's the name of a song. And in the song title, 'see you' is spelled as 'c u'. So yeah, it's a really bad curse if you take all the capital letters, but that wasn't intentional, sheesh. >.<

And I don't think the ghostar's name is bad, either. It isn't a curse word/dirty word.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 2 November 2011 at 2:59 PM

Hahah its like when you lean about reproduction in biology and all the little kids giggle at sperm.

Dude whats wrong with cunextteusday?

Female
864 posts

sprite • 2 November 2011 at 2:59 PM

The song is telling a guy off tho and the meaning is quite clear using that saying lol <smh>

Deleted • 2 November 2011 at 3:15 PM

@nkiay that would be my class, lol, a LOT of the, are so immature XP and CUNextTuesday, the letters are capital to show it's another word. C U Next Tuesday. And I don't think bunny would mean to do that anyway =|

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 2 November 2011 at 3:21 PM

C U Next Tuesday is a Kesha song. If you look up her song and look at the comments on her videos of that song you'll know what she means. It's kind of what Britney did with her If You Seek Amy song πŸ˜‹

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 2 November 2011 at 3:27 PM

Okay I get it now. XD But its not like she actually wrote the word, lol its a song in pop culture so its fine. πŸ˜‰

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 2 November 2011 at 3:27 PM

@Gvansta I've heard both of those songs, the Britney song title was a little more obvious, but the other one.... Oh gosh, I know who named that squearth too, I gotta tell him. XD

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 2 November 2011 at 3:31 PM

whats wrong with a biological word. I think it's ok as long as it doesn't go TOO far. But really I saw a little Sperm Plushie in a kids store and a biology store and there nothing wrong with it πŸ˜‹ it's part of our body and part of many other living species like plants or fish.

lol I'm surprised I wasn't reported xD I named most of my eggys off of killers from movies❀️

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 2 November 2011 at 3:41 PM

@blackrose_chan

Speaking of plant sperm... if you are allergic to pollen then you are allergic to plant sperm. I find that funny hahahha, silly histamines don't like plant sperm. XD

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 2 November 2011 at 3:44 PM

To be honest, I think the name's fine. πŸ˜‹

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 2 November 2011 at 3:44 PM

@nkiay lol my teacher said that as well xD she said it in a random time too lol. I also find it funny that bees take pollen and make it into honey. The pollen turns into honey by bee's spit, so that means plant sperm mixed with bee spit equal honey.

Deleted • 2 November 2011 at 4:04 PM

I still don't think CUNextTuesday is bad.πŸ˜‹ it's not like they wrote the song or the whole story of the song in the profile! πŸ˜‹ that's just the way so e of Ke$ha's songs areπŸ˜‹ maybe the person likes the rhthym of the song. I like the rhythm of her song "Your Love Is My Drug" so, I have a creature named "Drug" for Valentine's day. Thought it would be a cool idea because the song is about her crushing on somebody, and Valentine's day is when you think of hearts and love and stuffπŸ˜‹ Anybody have issues? Go ahead, say it now while I'm here.

Female
469 posts

peachy4657 • 2 November 2011 at 5:00 PM

@crooton1 Poor Ghostar! ☹️ Who names an egg SPERM?

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 2 November 2011 at 7:47 PM

@Whitefall
@Blackrose_chan
@Dreamer
@Cafe
@Others

Well it's disturbing.
This is a //KIDS// site.
If my parents saw that,
I wouldn't be allowed to go on Egg Cave. :/

Deleted • 2 November 2011 at 8:05 PM

@crooton1
Well then don't let your parents see it? D: If they're not on Egg Cave, then chances are if you don't show them they won't know.

I really don't see anything wrong with the name sperm. o_o It's just a bodily fluid same as, well, saliva or sweat ... There's really nothing "bad" about it. xD