Oplin High for the Talented

in Roleplaying

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 9:03 AM

This high school only lets in people with higher grades in... something.

Name: Clarice
Looks: Wavy blond hair with large blue eyes. Always wears mini skirts and offshoulder tops or some sort of $100 clothing.
Personality: Selfish and snobby. She hates to be contradicted and is used to getting her way. Boys follow her around like puppy dogs and she has tons of friends, but other than that handful, no one really likes her.
Excels In: Science

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 5 November 2011 at 2:08 PM

BUMP

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 2:11 PM

Name: Annibelle
Looks: Sleek, straight black hair, peircing golden eyes. Wears designer clothing, and is very graceful and lithe.
Personality: Kind, gentle, but heartless! XD She acts nice though.
Excels In: Language

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 2:14 PM

@lola622f Thank you for joining! Do you want to be in Clarice's group of friends?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 2:15 PM

@isablah sure but if more people join, and theres no boys, I might get Jasper to do this.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 2:18 PM

@lola622f I think your right. How about Clarice takes you in after you prove yourself awesome like her. You and her will practically rule the school!

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 2:19 PM

@isablah yay!

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 5 November 2011 at 2:23 PM

may I join?

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 2:27 PM

@seaangel Yes, of course!

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 5 November 2011 at 2:33 PM

Name: Nector
Looks:http://sketchfu.com/drawing/4932807-nector
Personality: Kind and caring. She will change all that though just to be one of the populars. She just wants to fit in.
Excels In: History.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 2:43 PM

@seaangel thank you!

Clarice strutted down the familiar hallways on the first day of school. Veronica, a girl who exceeded at math was wearing a plain green tee with a green plaid skirt. Pathetic, Clarice thought, How is it legal for a 15 year old girl to be dressed like a... a.... goose?
"Hows it going Vera?" She said, raising her eyebrows, "Where'd ya go for back to school shopping, Goodwill?"
Veronica scuttled off and Carice smiled wickedly. She went to her locker, put her stuff away, and waited for her usual group of friends.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 5 November 2011 at 3:07 PM

I walked down the halls. My hair flowing and my smile as white as can be. I was talking to some girls and we all walked up to another girl who looked like her clothes came directly from the designers themselves.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 3:09 PM

@isablah may I create another charrie ( Jasper)?

Annibelle went to her locker.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 3:12 PM

"Oh! Hey Leia! Hows Jim? Clara! Po Ling! Okay, so we REALLY need to go to the mall! I saw an awesome bikini for only $200 at Hula Kina's!" Clarice smiled and hugged her friends. A strange girl was following them and she raised her eyebrows. "And who is she?" A fake smile crawled onto her face and she looked down at the girl.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 5 November 2011 at 3:14 PM

I smiled. My clothes weren't all that but my necklace was worth millions. "Hi, I'm Nector." I said.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 3:20 PM

@lola622f Sure!

"Hmm. Good luck in this place! What do you excel in? I excel in science." She beamed. "So what grade?"

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 3:24 PM

Name: Jasper
Looks: Black hair, black eyes..... doesn't care about clothing but still wears them.
Personality: you'll discover it later....
Excels In: Math

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 5 November 2011 at 3:25 PM

"You must be Clarice. They were telling me all about you." I said. 'Some comments weren't all that nice.' I thought to myself. My necklace glittered.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 3:29 PM

Annibelle sighed. The people here are such losers, she thought.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 5 November 2011 at 3:33 PM

"History. 11th and what grade are you in?" I asked.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 3:34 PM

Boring, Jasper thought as some girls were talking about stuff. 😃 (he's heartless too!)

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 3:34 PM

"Huh... I am in 11th too. You seem to be the type who would love to go on a shopping trip with Claire Lontague's (a movie star) daughter." Clarice said.
"Hows it going, CeeCee?" a boy walking down the hallway said.
"Oh Leonard. You never learn do you? Never talk like that to a rich girl who already has a boyfriend. Tisk, tisk. I thought you would know by now since the... incident in the skate park." She smirked and clucked her tongue.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 3:36 PM

Annibelle stuffed her A+ test on 10 different languages test in her backpack.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 5 November 2011 at 3:38 PM

"Who's he. Oh and yes I have were great friends." I said.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 3:44 PM

"Oh? You must be talking about my sister because I am the second daughter of Claire. Oh, and that was Leonard. He got beat up by my boyfriend last year after trying to kiss me at the school dance."

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 5 November 2011 at 3:46 PM

"Wow, some boys never stop do they?" I said. I didn't know if they liked me or hated me.

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 5 November 2011 at 3:46 PM

@isablah

Can Iz join? 😃

Name: Alice
Looks: Slim, and mediumish height. SHe has black hair that she uses a hairband with or ties up in a bun. Usually, she wears simple clothing, such as a simple dress or blouse with shorts.
Personality: Quite nice, but sometimes flares up in a temper. She loves the art she does more than the popular people, and doesn't really care about the guys, instead she cares about calligraphy. 😊
Excels In: Calligraphy 😃

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 5 November 2011 at 3:49 PM

@angel_star sure!

BTW, I will be creating a dude.

Name: Alex
Personality: Kind, caring and always tries to make a good impression. He has a temper though, and is a bit sensitive. He is a dreamer, so he doesn't really pay attention in most classes. He is dislexic.
Looks: Sandy brown hair, with blue eyes. He wears glasses and is and looks VERY strong. Usually wears a tee and a leather jacket.
Excels In: Music!

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 5 November 2011 at 3:50 PM

Alice flicked the hair that was covering her eyes, out of her way, then laid down her brush. Maybe she should eat something.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 November 2011 at 3:50 PM

Jasper opened his locker