Story time - FUN!

in Forum Games

Deleted • 5 September 2016 at 1:08 AM

I copyed this of a forum from 2012, here it is - http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/236/90

Say a sentence and end it with a optional question.

for example:

One day you woke up and felt a little itchy. You decide to tell your Mom? or go visit the Doctor?

then the next person would say

You decide to tell your mom, nut unfortunately she's not at home. You feel hungry. Do you go buy some or make some?

And.... the story goes on

Rules:
No "the ends"
Max. 5 sentences / 2 options
Ping the person above you

Enjoy! ^.^

I'll start:
You are really bored so you decided to go somewhere, do u get on the bus and see where it takes you? Or do you ring your friend and ask if he whants to go to the beach?

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 5 September 2016 at 1:19 AM

@dappne6

You decide to hop on the bus and see where fate takes you. You scrounge up some money to cover the fare and hop on the first bus to come to the stop. The bus is making two stops of interest. Do you stop at the park? Or do you stop at the mall?

Deleted • 5 September 2016 at 1:22 AM

@raccoon You decide you want to stop at the park, You get of and realise they havent taken you to the playground park......They have taken you to the natiniol bush park! You turn to get back on the bus but it has leffed! Their are two things you could do, Go for a bush walk or walk home!

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 5 September 2016 at 1:25 AM

@dappne6

Since today is such a nice day you decide to go for a hike. There are two paths to choose from! There's the twisty, slightly overgrown path, and the wide, straight path! Which do you choose?

Deleted • 5 September 2016 at 1:27 AM

@raccoon You decide you will take the adventures overgrown path, The rest of the day has been an adventure so why not this! You start walkig but soon you are hopelysly lost! U can either try and turn back to retrace your steps, or you can keep on walking and hope you find someone! Witch do you choose?

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 5 September 2016 at 2:08 AM

@dappne6 You decide to move on forward in hopes to find someone. Perhaps it was a foolish idea, for you have been walking in circles for hours. You could've sworn you passed the same tree twice. By now the sky is darkening and you feel weary. Do you find a place to rest or continue to search? (did I do this right?)

Female
13 posts

sophisticat • 5 September 2016 at 2:22 AM

@dappne6 Although you are tired, you continue to search. There is a shadowy figure lurking behind a tree. Do you approach? Or do you turn and run away?

Deleted • 5 September 2016 at 2:29 AM

@poptarts You deicde to look for a place to rest until morning, after a little search you find a nice looking cotage with a chimmy that is smoking, Do you go in? Or is it to nice to be true?

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 5 September 2016 at 5:32 AM

@dappne6

You decide to go inside the cottage where it turns out to be an in. Despite it looking nice on the outside, the inside is badly kept. Do you stay a night or look for another place?

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 5 September 2016 at 7:10 AM

Before you could ponder on the idea you are greeted by the Innkeeper. She appears to be in her mid-forties, and seems to haven't bathed in months. Her hair is matted, caked with dirt and grime. She greets you with a toothless smile, "Why hello there my dear child. You look weary and must rest your head, come follow me, and follow me quick for day has fallen and the shadows are calling." The lady spoke in an eerie tone. You don't quiet understand her reference but decide to stay the night. You enter your room and she quickly slams the door, you could of sworn that she was singing and giggling maniacally. The room was dank, smelling of cheap perfume and stale alcohol, the bed covered in a thick layer of dust along with almost everything else within the room. You could of sworn you even heard something call out your name. Perhaps you should rethink? Do you leave or do you to tired and wish to rest your head?

@dappne6

Deleted • 5 September 2016 at 3:44 PM

@poptarts *Their is a 5 sentence max rule*

You decided to leave, why stay in such a horrible place if u dont have to? You turn to leave but suddenly the door swings shut and..... its locked! you try all the windows but they are bolted!Do you sit down and admite defete? or keep looking for a exit?

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 5 September 2016 at 3:48 PM

@dappne6 (Ah forgive me X3 I got carried away~ It wont happen again.)

You decide to keep looking for an exit. What ever's going on your not going to sit down and find out. You search around and find two ways to a possible exit, the air vent or the old looking dumbwaiter. Which do you take?

Deleted • 5 September 2016 at 11:32 PM

@poptarts *all goods 😸*
You decide to go with the air vent, you have seen to many movies to take the dumbwaiter! You jumpup than see a giant spider but it looks kinda dead........ Will you take the chance? Or are you still worried?

Female
546 posts

candaline • 6 September 2016 at 1:04 AM

@dappne6

You decide to take the chance and carefully climb into the air vent. You gulp and move forward slowly. Down below you can hear screeching, probably the inn keeper. You move quicker, dodging spiderwebs and spiders, until you reach a vent and a passage beyond. Do you go through or lose your nerve and go back?

Deleted • 6 September 2016 at 1:06 AM

@candaline You decide to keep going, anything is probley better than that crazy witch! You keep going passing many things like skulls, bones and spiders until you get to a tube that looks like a slide, you love slides! Do you slide down? or keep going?

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 6 September 2016 at 1:11 AM

@dappne6
You shrug and continue on, albeit slower and more cautiously so that you don't tip her off to your whereabouts.
Soon, you reach the end of the passage, and notice that you have emerged back at where you first went on that bushwalk. The bus that deposited you here earlier is also back, and you can hear angry thumping from down the path. Do you go on the bus and go back to somewhere familiar, or do you stay behind to check out the rustling?

@candaline [Congrats! 😃]

Female
546 posts

candaline • 6 September 2016 at 1:12 AM

@shadowy_overseer Thanks! I didn't notice you posted X/

Editing...

You decide to go into the bus, you had enough adventure for today, but the thumping is coming closer, and you're getting nervous. You speak frantically to the driver and he takes off, a dark shadow following. The driver accidentally slides to the side of the road. You escape, but the driver is still inside and the monster is approaching. Do you help the driver or run for your life?

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 6 September 2016 at 1:13 AM

@dappne6

You slide down the slide for what seems like hours, falling deeper and deeper into the darkness below. Suddenly, you land into a soft patch of leaves, illuminated from the faint glow of the sun peering through the hole where the slide went through. Ahead is a path lit with flickering torches; behind, next to the slide, is a feeble looking rope ladder.

Do you take the path or climb up the ladder?

(Is this any good?)

Deleted • 6 September 2016 at 1:15 AM

@shadowy_overseer You run to the bus and the man asks you for a ticket, since you have money left all you can say is you where on eaerlyer and didnt mean to get of. He doesnt belive you and chucksn you of the bus. Just then you hear someone calling your name, Do you follow the noise? Or do you ask someone for a ride?

@candaline @lykhaos117 I went with @shadowy_overseer 's one, read my post (Above) for what I put 😸

280 posts

333 • 6 September 2016 at 2:02 AM

@dappne6
Sounds fun! I'll give it a go.

You follow the noise! (Cos you're a curious critter like that. 😉) You look behind you, following the noise to a park. You look for whoever's calling your name. You see them and they're not looking at you. Turns out, it's the person you had a major crush on when you were in, like, 6th grade or something. Do you
Talk to them?
Or run away?

Deleted • 6 September 2016 at 2:06 AM

@333 You start running, You couldnt take that kinda pressure, You have a crush on that guy for godnesake! You run back into the bush and "suprize, suprize XD" Get lost again! You are starting to get thirsty.

Do you try to find a lake for a drink? Or do you keep looking for a way out?

280 posts

333 • 6 September 2016 at 2:15 AM

@dappne6
You stop for a second, the think,
"Water from a lake sounds dangerous" so you wander around for a while, trying to find a way out. Suddenly, you burst out of the bushes onto a highway road. (How did that get there?)
Do you
Try to hitchhike and ask for a drink?
Or find your own way back to town?

Deleted • 6 September 2016 at 2:23 AM

@333 You decide to ask someone for a drink.
You stick your phumb out and almost automaticley a car pulls over for you, The guy looks dodgy but when you ask for a drink he pulls out a can of coke for you. He asks if you want a ride but your not sure.

Do you go with the dodgy man? or say no thank you?

280 posts

333 • 6 September 2016 at 2:41 AM

@dappne Can I do more than 2 options?

You take the can of Coke and jump in. You're tired and thirsty so you don't think about what could happen. You tell the dude where you want to go. But then he starts driving in the opposite direction.
Do you
Sternly tell him "No. You're going the wrong way",
Freak out and go completely silent?
or freak out and scream and tantrum and stuff?

Deleted • 6 September 2016 at 2:56 AM

@333 Hmm I think 2 options is enaugh

You tell the man nicely that the place you would like to go is the other way but he just ignores you, you start yelling at him but it does no good he just keeps driving! Soon he stops and pushes you out in the middle of nowhere!

Do you get back in and start talking to the man about rudeness? or start walking away from him trying to get home?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 6 September 2016 at 3:39 AM

@dappne6

You decide to go home, though running to try and get distance from the man, when you are sure enough they aren't folowing you stop and sit down taking the last sip of the coke and think of what to do next

continue running towards where you think home is?
look for supplies to make a temporary shelter?
or just fall asleep on the spot?

Deleted • 6 September 2016 at 3:48 AM

@lucie1677 You decide to continue searching for home but than you relise the coke hade knockout liqued in it! You try to screem but you are out cold by the time you open your mouth.

Someone else can start a new one now^^

Deleted • 6 September 2016 at 4:43 AM

@dappne6 Can I?

One day u wake up and realize ur mums not home. U yell her name but the house is completly deserted! As you walk to the kitchen you notice that the carpet is ruffled. U go to fix it and u realize there is a trapdoor under it! Do u open the door and go in or run to the police station and report ur mum missing.

4 the lat story i really wanted to continue it soo...

You wake up and u are in a white room. U are lying on 1 of those office beds and you can hear voices outside.
'The poor girl must be scared to death!' It is a womens voice.
'Well, we cant let her go! If she discovers her true identity then then it will be chaotic!' It the dodgy man that gave her the coke! The door is open. Do u... go outside and search the place or stay there?

Deleted • 6 September 2016 at 5:28 AM

@rainbowfantasy Dont do that it will confuse everyone! Just do the one you started again, ok?

You decide to go inside the trapdoor, Inside are guns and other weapons. You hear a voice and relise its coming from a device it is saying hello agent _Insert last name here_, Welcome to your training!

Do you try out some of the weapons? Or do you get out of their quickly?

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 6 September 2016 at 6:23 AM

@dappne6

You decide to try the weapons out. You pick up a pair of twin swords and a pistol. Do you attack the device to stop the voice or do you go through the training?