❤ Christmas Creature Suggestion: The Cozi ❤ (Updated Creature Description)(Resubmitting!)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Would you like the Cozi to be created?

Female
324 posts

disney • 13 October 2016 at 5:30 AM

EDIT - This has already been an existing topic, but I am trying to bring this back to the front page to re-submit it for a Christmas creature this year!

#creaturesuggestion

Art by @disney c:

Here is the creature:

https://s16.postimg.org/gu3d0piqt/Cozi.jpg

Egg Description:

It appears that this egg has been decorated for Christmas...

Cozi eggs can only be found in the winter months. Typically they are found covered in thick layers of snow. However, the egg somehow always maintains a very warm temperature.

Creature Description: (Thank you @prairie for the inspiration behind this idea ❤️)

Cozis are bundles of warm and fuzzy joy that only make an appearance around the holidays. Their purpose in life is to bring happiness and merriment to those around them.

Many believe that high amounts of Christmas spirit is what brings the Cozi into existence. Nobody has ever seen a cozy egg hatch, but by some unknown phenomenon you can usually find a Cozi snowman anywhere from hours to days after finding an egg. Eventually, it is believed that this inanimate snowman becomes a Cozi. The SAR center has been studying this for years, but have come up short on any explanations as it only happens when no one is there to witness it. But one thing is certain, it ONLY happens when people are in their brightest spirits.

Based on this knowledge, it has become a popular tradition to decorate Cozi snowmen found in ark with festive Christmas lights and cozy apparel such as scarves and sweaters.

If the link does not work for anyone please let me know, I will try fixing it by using another image uploading site ^^

I am open to this creature being a cave creature, CSP creature, advent creature, or a Christmas day creature release 😊 ❤️

Please let me know what you think! If you like it I would very much appreciate if you could ping some people that you think may be interested in seeing it. Thank you! ❤ (Also if you have some time, please vote in the poll c;)

/Pings/ (If you do not like to be pinged my apologies, feel free to ignore it~)

@Ian / @Leafmelody / @dappne6 / @icedragon3000 / @poptarts

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 13 October 2016 at 5:41 AM

@disney
OMG THAT IS SO CUTE! *O* And the link finally works, too! 😱 Credit for that too 😋 I ❤️ it, would totally buy it 😃 (If I bought 💵 ☹️) The art is amazing 😱 Copic markers are my guess ;D And my favourite stage might be 3/4 😊 Also, I don't mind pings! 😊 Great job, awww so cute! 😃

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 13 October 2016 at 9:18 AM

@disney That's pretty snazzy! Want me to help with the description?

Female
245 posts

dariely3 • 13 October 2016 at 10:03 AM

I love it! It looks amazing! I would buy it for however much they say the Cozi costs!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 13 October 2016 at 2:09 PM

@disney

AHHHHHH!!! 😃 😃 SO CUTE!!!! ❤️

Love how it gradually turns into a dog from a snowdog. ❤️ 😃 😸

In the description I'd definitely suggest putting something about Christmas magic/ spirit of Christmas turning it into a dog from a snowman. 😊

Love love the art. ❤️ and its a BOXER!!! 😃

Female
351 posts

umbregrl • 13 October 2016 at 5:55 PM

So cute. Love it!

Female
324 posts

disney • 13 October 2016 at 10:43 PM

@leafmelody - haha, thank you so much ❤️ Not copic markers c; Just basic crayola markers and colored pencils 😋 lol Glad you like it though 😃

@shadowy_overseer - Thank you c: Glad to hear that you like it ^o^ ❤️ I already sort of have a description in the works, but I will let you know if I end up needing help ❤️ Thanks for offering c:

@dariely3 - Thank you very much! c: 😋 That's if it costs CC c; haha

@prairie - Thank you c: That means a lot coming from you 😸 (I love your art and suggestions x3)

I loooove that Idea O: I will definitely do my best to incorporate that somehow into what I already have 😃 ❤️ Thanks for the idea ^^

And yep a Boxer 😃 *high fives* Not a lot of people think of Boxers as white, so I'm surprised ya got it 😋 I have a white Boxer...he was my inspiration...and everyone always mistakes him for a Pit Bull for some reason xD </3

@umbregrl - Thank you ^^ ❤️ I'm happy to hear that, thank you so much for taking the time to give your input c:

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 13 October 2016 at 10:52 PM

@disney Pit bulls aren't actually THAT dangerous anyways - one of my cousin's best friend had a pit bull. She was the sweetest dog ever - wouldn't hurt anyone or anything.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 13 October 2016 at 11:06 PM

@disney
Aw thanks!! 😃

and I always loved studying different dog breeds as a kid, so I know that they aren't just always the main brown black and white. 😊 Pit bulls don't have a face that usually stays wrinkled as they mature, also pit bulls snouts are different, a boxers look more pug-like. XD
And aww. ❤️ I always love looking at suggestions inspired by pets. 😃
My last one, the puppo is kinda inspired by my dog too (she's a German shepherd, pit bull (and more) mix). X3 though it doesn't follow her markings, and the suggestion is made so it could be swapped to a husky if the artist wanted to.

Female
324 posts

disney • 13 October 2016 at 11:19 PM

@prairie

No prob c: And yeah 😋 I guess some people just don't know, which is understandable because a lot of people probably aren't familiar with all those differences, especially if they are subtle o: But yeah, funny you should say that, I've studied dog breeds a lot myself c: Actually did a project that involved making a booklet of over a hundred different breeds of dogs c: ❤️

Now cat breeds are a different story to me. There are a few I can tell apart, but other than that its basically just like....yeah thats a cat 😋 The differences are so hard for me to see >.<

I guess studying does make a difference though. While I'm not familiar with all horse breeds I have done some studying on that so I know a good amount C:

Haha, anyways, I guess I'm getting a tad off topic x3

That's awesome though that yours is inspired by your pet as well c: Would be pretty cool if they made this December a month for dogs eh c; 😸 Puppo / Cozi would be a pretty sweet combo (whether it be cave or CSP) of furry friend inspired creatures 😃

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 13 October 2016 at 11:38 PM

@disney

That is SOOO cute ❤️ I'm eager to see the description. I love your art style 😃 The transformation is a clever idea 😊

Female
324 posts

disney • 13 October 2016 at 11:41 PM

@emeraldfirefly

Thank you ;-; ❤️ And it will be up soon! It's in the works as we speak C: ❤️

Takes me awhile because I have to figure out how to word things without it sounding repetitive xD I'm not very good at writing 😋

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 October 2016 at 3:26 AM

@disney
Oh, close enough XD Anyways, I ❤️ it 😊

EDIT LOL 😋
WOW The description is so cool who said you ain't good at writing? XD Ideas urmm... Maybe like Idk they go around and give out presents to children, like a mini santa or something? XD

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 14 October 2016 at 11:47 AM

@disney
gosh, that's a cute one 😃 I would love to see that on the advent tree 😸 I really love to have one 😸 especially because it's a christmas/advent/winter egg-animal 😸

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 14 October 2016 at 5:27 PM

@disney
I LOVE IT

Female
196 posts

tamora • 15 October 2016 at 5:53 AM

@disney
I love the idea and the description and the art 😃 So, all together I love EVERYTHING 😃
I hope this gets made and brings us all some Christmas spirit 😊

Female
324 posts

disney • 15 October 2016 at 2:49 PM

@leafmelody - Haha, my writing is meh 😋 lol That's definitely a cute idea as well though ^^ I will try to think of a way I can squeeze something like that into the description c: Thanks ❤️

@sybil_howlett - Aw thanks c: Christmas is one of my favorite times of year, so I tend to like wintery/Christmas creatures myself c:

@izziebee1017 - THANK YOU! haha 😋 ❤️ I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the support 😸

@tamora - Thank you so much! ;-; ❤️ We all have to be in the Christmas spirit to bring this cute little snow doggy to life ^o^ haha

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 15 October 2016 at 6:31 PM

@disney
That's fine 😃 No, I love the description 😊 Your writing is great 😃

Female
324 posts

disney • 16 October 2016 at 1:13 AM

@leafmelody

Well thank you c: I'm glad someone could enjoy it ^^ ❤️

/Pings/ - Feel free to ignore if you don't like pings, sorry in advance >.<

@lucie1677 / @valorie100 / @rosewolf09 / @sheepfox

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 16 October 2016 at 1:13 AM

@disney
😊

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 16 October 2016 at 1:15 AM

@disney

love it 😃 ❤️

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 16 October 2016 at 2:09 AM

@disney

it's adorable!

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 16 October 2016 at 2:45 AM

@disney

Love it, especially the egg stage ❤️ Wish the best

Female
62 posts

rosewolf09 • 16 October 2016 at 12:15 PM

@disney
so cute ❤️

Female
1,130 posts

valorieviolet • 16 October 2016 at 1:25 PM

@disney

I love it!

The perfect companion for a snowman 😋

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 16 October 2016 at 3:02 PM

@disney OMG, so cutes! I'd definitely want one! >.< ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
324 posts

disney • 17 October 2016 at 4:00 AM

@lucie1677 - Thank you c: ❤️

@sheepfox - 😃 Thanks! Glad you think so ^^ ❤️

@tralala22 - Thank you c: Ironically enough the egg stage is my least favorite 😋 I tried to be creative with it but I think I could've done better >.< Regardless, thank you c:

@rosewolf09 - 😸 Thanks a ton! ^^

@valorie100 - Haha true c: Thank you so much! ❤️

@appleblizzard - 😸 Thank you! I'm so glad you like it ^^

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 17 October 2016 at 7:07 AM

@disney
I don't see why 😋
It's gorgeous *.*

Female
324 posts

disney • 19 October 2016 at 3:33 AM