/~<Music chat>~\

in Chit-Chat

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:13 PM

Does anyone have any good nightcore song ideas (what they like) or dubstep songs?Inreally have a wide a weird tast in music.This is also a place where you can talk about types of music/songs you like.

#MusicLove

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 4:24 PM

@playdate

Well I'm not into nightcore so I don't know, but I don't know much dubstep my genre is mostly techno but I"ll listen to all kinds of music even older ones. Lindsay Stirling, ATB, DJ Encore, DJ Cloud, DJ Contacreast, Oh Wonder, Highland, Owl City. I expect ppl to not always like what you like we all have different taste in music, I also like instrumental music like violin and piano.

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:26 PM

@chloelove
I've heard fireflies by owl city what songs do you recommend?

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 4:28 PM

@playdate

If it's owl city I definitely like that one song good time, I could listen to that over and over. It really gets me hyped up and I also sing along with it too LOL But yeah his songs are ok, shooting star is nice too.

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:28 PM

@chloelove
cool thanks

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 4:30 PM

@playdate

You'll find out what I mean when you hear the song itself. We don't even have to try it's always a good time! LOL

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 21 February 2017 at 4:31 PM

@playdate

Aye, my type of topic. xD
Too bad I don't have the same music taste though T__T
But I do know Skrillex, I can't listen to his music but I heard it's good to a certain niche!

@chloelove

You should totally do Studio Ghibli's instrumental music. Everything is A+ if you like piano and violin!
And we might have the same music taste but idk. xD
I just do a lot of mainstream because I'm kinda basic :')

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:32 PM

@chloelove
Oh I know that song I didn't know he sang it.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 4:33 PM

@playdate
I like listening to... Deadmau5, Skrillex, and sometimes... hmm..
Ellie Goulding?
Maybe.
😸

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:34 PM

@sony
I've heard one remix by skrillex.

1,032 posts

anarchy • 21 February 2017 at 4:34 PM

@chloelove Good time is such a banger! It never fails to put me in a good mood ^-^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 4:35 PM

@sony

Well what you hear on the radio that everyone else listens to gets boring cause then it's played all the time till you get tired of that song, LOL Like I like christmas, but too much christmas music is like eh LOL It's truly cheerful and cheery and happy go lucky let's go play in the snow kinda feeling LOL Camille and Kennerly the twins that play harp music, man they are so good they can play any song really well on their harps.

@black

Yeah I know that song makes me just so like I want to get up and sing it and dance too LOL

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:35 PM

@flowerlynx
I love Ellie Goulding,I've heard I remember any recommendations?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 4:37 PM

@playdate
Hmmm... I like Outside, and Burn. Those are my favorites. 😸
I'm experimenting with eCode, seeing what I like to type with...

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:42 PM

@flowerlynx
burn and lights

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 4:51 PM

@playdate
I have burn stuck in my head...
Were gonna let it burn, burn, burn burn.
😋

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 21 February 2017 at 5:00 PM

@playdate

Awwww yiis this is the best topic 😃

I have fairly mainstream musical tastes though. Generally I'll listen to whatever is on the radio so atm it's a lot of Ed Sheeran, Adele, Bruno Mars....

Although I find it hard to concentrate when that stuff is playing cause I will literally sing along with every word so generally I'm listening to a lot of classical music or piano / strings covers of pop songs XD

Edit: Oh and parodies. I love musical parodies 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 5:09 PM

@mairbear

Yeah I know what you mean it's hard to listen to when you just want to sing along, LOL And easygoing instrumental music is good for studying it keeps your mind relaxed.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 21 February 2017 at 5:18 PM

@chloelove

Singing along is fun xD I'd be that annoying concert goer who's singing along even though Bruno Mars or whatever is right there 😋

What kind of instrumental stuff do you listen to? I listen to a lot of vitamin strings quartet ^^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 5:21 PM

@mairbear

I like the violin and piano ones, I also love Lindsay Stirling she plays her violin and dances at the same time which would be truly hard to do, but when she performs its' really awesome! Like she's so pretty and talented, I think that's why alot of ppl like her stuff.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 21 February 2017 at 5:28 PM

@chloelove

Yikkkees I'm watching a video of her being ripped apart by the AGT judges... o-o Am I missing something? It's cool that she can dance and play but the playing wasn't that great.... xD

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 5:30 PM

@mairbear

No, you have to watch one of her actual music vids cause what she did on stage well you know how that goes with AGT they didn't care for her act. Ok this is from my YT playlist
You can go down the playlist and watch her songs Her vids look like fairytales being played
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg7L0OQiN78&list=PLmIH3cL5oYnoDP0Qz71v48x1go6LD4n3J&index=1

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 5:33 PM

@chloelove @mairbear @flowerlynx @black @sony
Am I the only one who loves Melanie Martinez and Halsey?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 5:34 PM

@playdate
Halsey for me.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 5:36 PM

@playdate

Oh I heard her in the Madhatter song it's ok tho, it's not really my kind of taste in music. I'd have to go look what Halsey is tho.

1,032 posts

anarchy • 21 February 2017 at 5:39 PM

@playdate

I like them! I'm not super familiar with all of Melanie Martinez's music, but I like Carousel and Soap.

I have most of Badlands and Room 83 on my iPod, my favorite Halsey song is probably Roman Holiday, Closer is pretty catchy too but overplayed. She performed at my school before she got huge, but I didn't go because I had no idea who she was at the time lol

Do you listen to Zella Day or That Poppy? They're both kinda similar to the two you mentioned.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 21 February 2017 at 5:41 PM

@chloelove

Wooow that is amazing 😃 I'm definitely adding some of her songs into my playlist, thanks ^^

Edit: Although... I wouldn't really say she can play and dance... xD

@playdate

I love Halsey! I think she has a nice quality to her voice that is really soothing ^^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 5:49 PM

@mairbear @playdate @black @flowerlynx @sony

I know yeah sometimes I just gotta watch the vid while listening I don't know why even tho I've seen it many times. But it just kinda reminds me of how they make movies with all the mythical stuff. And Lindsay is so sweet she went to Africa and played with the ppl there. They've never seen a violin before so they were like shocked it sounded so nice. They're used to just singing songs and drums, but nothing with a violin in it. So she played and danced along with them even tho she was all the way from the US and from a different culture. I feel outdated not knowing Halsey LOL I don't listen to the radio just what I find on youtube or pandora. Oh I also love the group Pentatonix they're truly awesome they sing all their songs acapella with no instrument or background they just sing! The black guy makes all the background sounds for the songs, I forget what that's called tho LOL

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 21 February 2017 at 6:29 PM

@chloelove

Sorry got distracted by youtube which happens a lot xD I'm really liking a lot of Lindsay's stuff 😊

And I love acapella! Love that genre and love love Pentatonix ❤️ It's unfortunate that it's not more mainstream... or at least I don't really know any other big groups that do it... a lot of school choirs like Vocal Point but I feel weird creeping on people's school productions xD And I think you mean beatboxing? o_O

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 February 2017 at 6:41 PM

@mairbear

Yeah that's what it's called beatboxing, I just couldn't think off the top what it's called cause I don't listen to beatboxing often LOL But Pentatonix rocks! They had to go against other acapella groups on a tv show and they always won cause their style is so unique. During christmas I'd listen to Pentatonix christmas songs LOL Yeah not much singers care for acapella sometimes they don't even use their real voice they got something where it changes the sound of their voice so they sound good. But if singers went acapella they'd sound better I think at times just them singing alone sounds nice. Not all this distraction from background noise. Of course when they do school plays they're going acapella and it's fun to listen too. Yeah Lindseys amazing, I just had to listen to all her stuff cause I was just captured by one song and then I went searching for the rest. Glad you like her, she's a talent on her own, really! Listening to her songs makes you feel like you should be in love or something LOL