in General

Female
334 posts

schelke • 24 February 2017 at 8:42 AM

Delete please!

Female
245 posts

dariely3 • 24 February 2017 at 10:01 AM

You can probably sell a Arcweom for 250CC right now.

As for thief creatures, they can sell for quite some CC ranging from 500-800CC maybe more.

Now retired creatures, it matters how long they have been retired. Like last months monthlies, you can sell them for at a little pricy 40,000 EC or 40k. An if they are like 2013 monthlies, then for probably CC.

Female
334 posts

schelke • 24 February 2017 at 10:03 AM

@dariely3
Hmm okay and how do you calculate something like that? or is it just a guess? or a list somewhere?

Female
245 posts

dariely3 • 24 February 2017 at 10:06 AM

Well it matters the supply and demand. If there are a lot of them around Eggcave. Then not much people want to by them, so they sell for cheaper. If there a few of the creature around then the price raises. For a thief creature. I would probably sell it for 600CC myself. The CRW, I would sell for 400k EC each.

@schelke

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 24 February 2017 at 10:06 AM

@schelke

CRWs depend on the popularity. For example, many old CRWs such as the mecko, messoh, maggen are only worth about 50k EC. Medium CRWs go between 100-500k EC. The highest priced CRW that I know of are the oldest ones, Doovoo, Flowerfur, and more but people technically don't consider them to be CRWs because they are so incredibly rare. At the moment, the priciest CRW in common circulation is the Tawny, which can fetch 1000 CC 😊 the 2017 CRW dragons have become EXTREMELY popular, and I work say the Luryuken is going to become the most desirable. As for the Arceweom, because they were recently in the cave, it would still be worth around 250 CC at highest today, but you can definitely find one for much lower 😊

Retired creatures vary in prices. Retired CSPs, will rise in prices SO much over the years. The best I know of are Nym, Onny, and more. Avaliable for 500 CC, the little creatures are now worth 10,000+ CC. Like the Tine. The Tine wasn't even a CSP, it was avaliable for one day on Valentine's day. Now I think it is technically the priciest creature along with Onny. They are fairly common in coves but So hard to get. Retired 200 CC creatures solely depends on the popularity of the creatures. Rayun, Sirens, and recent 200CC creatures often go for the same price today. Older ones, such as the Fourbon, tend to go for a higher price (1000-2500 CC). Retired cave commons will rise in price, but only a little. Such as the Kujak, it's only worth 10k EC today. Older ones can still be seen in circulation in the auctions, making them fairly common (10-400k EC)

Their creatures go for always under 700k EC in the their shop, but it's so hard to get a real egg that some people end up spending millions. That makes them go from 500-2500CC. The tidnab seems to be the most common, the soetzal is the rarest. They are commonly in the Trading Center, but less often in the auctions.

Sorry if that was too long 😋

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 24 February 2017 at 10:07 AM

@schelke there are formulas, but it varies between person to person. I know @skyfall4 has a certain formula for them... but no one is really sure exact pricing. And tentativity has a lot to do with it...

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 February 2017 at 10:15 AM

@schelke here: #crittervalues <--- this was the topic I made in which I put my opinion and immortalraven put as well. Best listen to immortal, as he's better at pricing than me XD

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 24 February 2017 at 12:23 PM

@schelke

Basically, your creature is worth as much as people are willing to pay for it. It's that simple ^^

And forget about anything else.

Female
334 posts

schelke • 24 February 2017 at 12:28 PM

@dariely3 @icesparkle22 @jellifysh @skyfall4 @asbe

Okay thanks! Man (it was a lot to read haha)
I can do A LOT with this information!

I knew creatures gain more value over time but it's hard to come up with a prize when you're never on the forum or hardly ever sell creatures. But thank you all! 😊 ❤️

Very kind to answer so well and good explained to me ❤️ ❤️

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 24 February 2017 at 1:17 PM

@schelke
I've been getting and seeing this years CRWs since they retired go for ranging from 8o,ooo to 5oo,oooEC. Higher end is Luryuken. The others I've all gotten for 25o,oooEC or less.

A lot assume it's worth 2ooCC because it was put in the cash shop for that. If they weren't put in the cash shop people probably wouldn't be asking for so much for em. I am not sure if they people that have been trying to sell them for 2ooCC this soon are even getting offers for em. It doesn't make sense and if they are then all I can think is they don't know values, they're just being nice or they missed it and rather just do a quick easy trade and they have the CC to spare. I haven't actually seen anyone trade it for that much yet. Doesn't mean there haven't been but I know a ton of people that wouldn't even pay 1ooCC for em right now. And I have only really been seeing newer players saying they're this much and no lower, a few older players that haven't been on much, but that's pretty much it.
No CRW since I have been on here has been 2ooCC or more right after they were retired except for Tawny. But even then after they were retired some were still going less. All the others have taken quite a long time to reach value.
You might be able to get more later on for it. They were popularish but I know quite a few once they saw last stages and such they were kinda disappointed and liked em less. I am not totally sure how popular overall they are anymore so I am not sure how long it'd take to get there. But there are ones that have been retired for awhile since I've been here going 2oo,ooo to 7oo,oooEC still. And these CRWs we got 25 attempts at some point and also got 2 extra days to gain em so yeah I don't know how that will affect it. The other CRWs didn't have that. So might take a bit.

Depending on the people. These lose value because they are still available still.
The oldest thief critters range from 4oo to 6ooCC
The next batch that came out range from 7oo to 1oooCC.
Camalette 12oo
Soetzal [some want like 4oooCC for em but they'll lose value, suggestion if ya want one, wait lolol. Tis what I am doing] And a lot of the same people have been getting em o3o

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 24 February 2017 at 1:34 PM

I have sold 2 Luryukens for 225cc each and have been offered 200cc for another one but did not accept.

Arcweom and Solires are worth about 50cc-100cc

The rest go for about 50k-150k ec