Forum: Welcomes & Introductions

New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!

Topic # Replies Latest
hello i've just joined
By amber001, May 1, 2015
14 3 May 2015
By amber001
Hello ????
By sackname, May 3, 2015
1 3 May 2015
By shelby
Hiya!
By dzufiasta, May 3, 2015
2 3 May 2015
By shelby
Hi all! New here
By frozentearz, May 3, 2015
3 3 May 2015
By fakeworld
hi I just joined
By cit43, May 1, 2015
2 2 May 2015
By cit43
hi everybody :)
By poichanma, May 2, 2015
1 2 May 2015
By sparklefox
I am new here. :)
By nitrameow, May 2, 2015
5 2 May 2015
By shelby
hi!
By umbreonlover, May 1, 2015
2 2 May 2015
By umbreonlover
OTL One month old Newbie
By eir, May 2, 2015
1 2 May 2015
By queens
New Here
By jetrules, April 29, 2013
6 1 May 2015
By cit43
hi im new!
By huskylove2003, April 30, 2015
2 1 May 2015
By huskylove2003
Just joined!
By nightstyx, April 30, 2015
2 30 Apr 2015
By nightstyx
Hiii! ^^
By yayoi-kise, April 28, 2015
6 29 Apr 2015
By Deleted
Hiya!
By karpking, April 29, 2015
1 29 Apr 2015
By sparklefox
hi guys!
By chloealiz12345, April 28, 2015
2 29 Apr 2015
By sparklefox
Hi!
By flapjack9, April 28, 2015
2 29 Apr 2015
By sparklefox
Hi guys! I just joined!
By xxsilverwindxx, April 23, 2015
5 29 Apr 2015
By drop-shop
Hello People From Egg Cave!
By nathalie98, April 27, 2015
7 28 Apr 2015
By leafdapple769
Hi Everyone!!!
By Deleted, March 2, 2015
5 28 Apr 2015
By firedawn
Heyo !
By gummi1000, April 27, 2015
1 27 Apr 2015
By shelby
what i do next
By amarjeetgokusingh, April 26, 2015
4 27 Apr 2015
By amarjeetgokusingh
NewbieGirl with brains
By thelovelybrains, April 25, 2015
7 26 Apr 2015
By shelby
Well, hello everyone!
By poisonlily, April 26, 2015
1 26 Apr 2015
By sparklefox
hi,friends
By amarjeetgokusingh, April 26, 2015
2 26 Apr 2015
By amarjeetgokusingh
Your Friendly Online Brain
By thelovelybrains, April 26, 2015
1 26 Apr 2015
By mastergemma
Hi
By chloe170, April 26, 2015
3 26 Apr 2015
By shelby
Hi I'm new here, nice to meet you
By dolphin87, April 25, 2015
4 25 Apr 2015
By dolphin87
Hello, I'm new!
By xylaphe, April 25, 2015
1 25 Apr 2015
By sparklefox
Hey guys! I'm new!
By secretlyaturtle2, April 24, 2015
1 24 Apr 2015
By shelby
Hey I'm New!
By leeman, April 24, 2015
1 24 Apr 2015
By shelby