Forum: Welcomes & Introductions

New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!

Topic # Replies Latest
wow such newbie so novice much new omg wow
By ac-ninja, May 20, 2015
8 22 May 2015
By ethereality
Hi. I am new.
By pump-up, May 20, 2015
5 22 May 2015
By thedarkarcher
HAI
By splashnose, May 22, 2015
5 22 May 2015
By thedarkarcher
Hello
By kitkatkate, May 21, 2015
3 22 May 2015
By sparklefox
*Whispers* Hello
By secrety, May 21, 2015
3 21 May 2015
By secrety
Wazzup?
By ajinkura, April 3, 2015
5 21 May 2015
By zexal_fighter
Hello! I'm new to Egg Cave, and I need some friends!
By renegade55, May 18, 2015
11 20 May 2015
By leviisfab
Hi! I am new here.
By Deleted, May 20, 2015
3 20 May 2015
By naked-snakes-box
Um...Hi >w<
By sightless-bird, May 19, 2015
1 20 May 2015
By sparklefox
#friends
By mckeira, May 19, 2015
1 19 May 2015
By mastergemma
friends
By mckeira, May 19, 2015
1 19 May 2015
By Orderedchaos
Howdy hey!
By hollywood, May 14, 2015
3 18 May 2015
By Deleted
New
By kintalli, May 18, 2015
1 18 May 2015
By Deleted
Heyy
By music07, May 15, 2015
6 18 May 2015
By missfadingobsession
New Player
By liseral, May 16, 2015
3 18 May 2015
By missfadingobsession
I am an Eggcave noob.
By jaindoe, May 18, 2015
5 18 May 2015
By missfadingobsession
Hi :3
By christabee, May 16, 2015
6 18 May 2015
By missfadingobsession
hi
By robotsonmars, May 17, 2015
3 18 May 2015
By byfelisa
New Here!
By was2013, May 18, 2015
2 18 May 2015
By mastergemma
Hi
By shiny, May 17, 2015
2 17 May 2015
By sparklefox
im new here!
By alicornprincess, May 16, 2015
1 16 May 2015
By sparklefox
Uh... hello I guess.
By soumot, May 15, 2015
5 16 May 2015
By soumot
Hello all :)
By kasandra40, May 15, 2015
1 15 May 2015
By werewolf
Hello everyone! cx
By sanblare, May 14, 2015
1 15 May 2015
By sparklefox
Hello fellow earthlings!
By miluiel, May 13, 2015
7 14 May 2015
By byfelisa
Hello?
By lyotan, May 14, 2015
2 14 May 2015
By byfelisa
Hey I just started yesterday and want friends
By wolf_mist, May 13, 2015
3 14 May 2015
By soulesswonder
Hello! I am new and want to make friends :)
By jessepinkman, May 11, 2015
8 13 May 2015
By byfelisa
Hello!
By safyran, May 13, 2015
3 13 May 2015
By fakeworld
New I guess.
By aligoesmew, May 8, 2015
3 13 May 2015
By byfelisa