Forum: Welcomes & Introductions

New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!

Topic # Replies Latest
Hi guyz
By pixelatedcake, June 1, 2015
4 2 Jun 2015
By kitzzkatz
Hello!
By rinokumura88, June 1, 2015
3 1 Jun 2015
By rinokumura88
I'm new (as you may have guessed ...)
By mohya, June 1, 2015
4 1 Jun 2015
By bayleafbeeen
Friends?
By sexybedhead, May 29, 2015
1 1 Jun 2015
By bayleafbeeen
All hail the skittle queen!
By april82, May 31, 2015
6 1 Jun 2015
By april82
To new users.
By pump-up, May 31, 2015
0 31 May 2015
By pump-up
Well, hello there
By lolly6, May 31, 2015
2 31 May 2015
By lolly6
New at Egg cave and needs advice and friends
By geekgirl, May 19, 2015
9 31 May 2015
By fuzzyarcticdragons
Hello! I'm me (and new.)
By karlifae, May 30, 2015
2 31 May 2015
By sparklefox
if you want help with hatching answer me
By frostfire01, May 14, 2015
6 31 May 2015
By woofwoofsg1
I just signed up in this game...
By yuffieness321, May 30, 2015
8 31 May 2015
By yuffieness321
Hello! I'm new!
By saphira1oo, May 30, 2015
4 30 May 2015
By leafmelody
hi
By Deleted, May 26, 2015
7 30 May 2015
By brenna_hogan
Hello! I'm new!
By maryadopts, May 24, 2015
15 30 May 2015
By netherling
Hi I'm new
By erain0, May 24, 2015
9 30 May 2015
By erain0
New here
By norges, May 29, 2015
3 30 May 2015
By norges
hello
By mckeira, May 14, 2015
15 30 May 2015
By leafmelody
Hi
By blacklab, May 28, 2015
5 30 May 2015
By leafmelody
Kewl
By sakura64, May 29, 2015
3 30 May 2015
By mckeira
name
By atam12, May 26, 2015
5 29 May 2015
By sexybedhead
Ellooooo loves
By chaybear, May 26, 2015
5 29 May 2015
By stoney
Texas Greetings
By constellation, May 24, 2015
5 29 May 2015
By stoney
guides for the newbies
By mckeira, May 29, 2015
0 29 May 2015
By mckeira
Hey There!
By willissmall, May 24, 2015
8 28 May 2015
By willissmall
Hi
By musicstar135, May 25, 2015
2 25 May 2015
By musicstar135
Hello
By holloween, May 21, 2015
3 25 May 2015
By Deleted
Im New!
By xxxchianaxxx, May 24, 2015
2 24 May 2015
By sparklefox
Hi, I'm new!
By colourfuldreamer12, May 23, 2015
4 24 May 2015
By colourfuldreamer12
Hello!! I'm new here so.....yeah. I'd deeply appreciate it if you ewould make me your friend. I need some.
By leviisfab, May 19, 2015
11 23 May 2015
By colourfuldreamer12
Greetings! Pleased to meet you all and explore.
By silverivy, May 22, 2015
2 23 May 2015
By splashnose