The 100th Hunger Games

in Roleplaying

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 10 December 2011 at 10:00 PM

@buuble_tree I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw! I don't have enough spare time. Sorry!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 10 December 2011 at 11:19 PM

*is bored*

2,591 posts

celeste • 15 December 2011 at 12:40 AM

Peaches was on to train now, with silence separating her and her male district partner. She quietly pondered over those last few words. Ribbon... ribbon... yes, she could get some easily. Far away from the Cornucopia would be enough to make her a dangerous enemy. And she was pretty quiet when wandering. She could strangle people from afar.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 15 December 2011 at 1:10 AM

Sitting on the step, Cloris looked out into the passing dark distance. The train's speed was lightning, but like everything made for the Games, there was a force field of some kind keeping her from falling out. Thinking of the Cornucopia gave her sinister thoughts.

'Maybe there will be an axe there,' she thought. 'And a few knives.' An axe would be weapon first and foremost. If there were more than one; well, the more the deadlier. With two axes, she could nick off several heads in just a few swings. And she was already picking out the first victims in her head...

Not noticing the still wide open door, an Avox came through. He tapped Cloris on the shoulder, breaking her away from her reverie, and handed her a note. The note was in a neat, even cursive handwriting. It said:

"Cloris, we will be having dinner at 6:45 tonight in the dining car. Please be present; we -must- speak about the upcoming opening ceremonies and interviews. And of course, a woman's favorite thing, clothing."

"Clothing is -not- my most favorite thing, Rufellia," Cloris thought aloud. She stood and followed the Avox back down the train.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 29 December 2011 at 11:23 AM

Eating dinner, Loyal and Traitor talked strategy.