QUITTING. SUPER RARES BEING ADOPTED OUT.

in Trading & Auctions

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 23 May 2011 at 5:17 PM

@Lizardfeather I'll never find one. I'm just looking for lower level ones. xP I gtg. Bye!

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 23 May 2011 at 5:19 PM

@crooton1 ok I should probably go study too. 😃

ATTENTION: I AM CANCELING A LOT TO EVEN THEM OUT AND REMAKING IT INTO 3 SEPARATE LOTS. It will be the lot with the Roo, Swornt, Eyelemo, Chiye and Crabbert.

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 23 May 2011 at 6:13 PM

@lizardfeather: It's sad to see you go, but at least you are making sure your creatures have lovely homes. I am surprised and commend you because I've seen many users lately just abandoning their accounts. 😱
This makes me happy to see someone set a marvelous example what to do if you are semi-quitting/quitting. 😊

I will be offering on a lot or two. I hope you can adopt them all out. Good luck! 😊

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 23 May 2011 at 6:15 PM

@pendulum Thank you 😃 I will still stick around for plots, but I definitely can't take care of so many eggs.

AN UPDATE ON THE CANCELED LOT:

It has been replaced by:

Lot #6104
Lot #6106
Lot #6107

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 23 May 2011 at 6:18 PM

@lizardfeather: I am so glad you are staying around a little bit on here. 😊 You've been playing as long as I have, and we all know that the plots are a must but having many eggs can become difficult if you are on hiatuses a lot or just lost interest.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 May 2011 at 6:39 PM

@lizardfeather
Aw, it really a shame that you're quitting. I wish I had known you better before I offered on your lot but....
Remember me from Wolves of the forest?
I knew you were going inactive (or hibernating as I call it XD) but I never knew you would quit.
Again, I'm sorry, you were a good EggCaver 😉

PS.
I know you arent completely quitting, I'm just trying to be sincere

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 23 May 2011 at 7:29 PM

@randomkitty17 Thank you 😊 I guess I'm basically going into a deeper "hibernating" 😉

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 May 2011 at 7:58 PM

@lizardfeather
It's ok, sometimes we need to get back to the real world 😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 23 May 2011 at 8:01 PM

I offered on a few, no to be greedy. Just to let you choose which one I would be best for 😊

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 23 May 2011 at 8:02 PM

@randomkitty17 that is exactly my reason 😊

NOTE: CS EGGS DO NOT CHANGE MY DECISION MAKING I am basing it on the quality of the home. 😊

And just so everyone knows, the Foo is the most-offered-on at the moment. 41 offers, don't let that affect whether you offer on it or not, just so everyone knows.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 23 May 2011 at 8:11 PM

Make sure it is a good home for the foo! I might withdraw on that one, because I already have a foo, and I really don't need another, because someone out there has none 😊 @gagamonster15 hahaha 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 23 May 2011 at 8:13 PM

@Balletninja I don't have a Foo either!!! xD

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 23 May 2011 at 8:13 PM

Aw, haha, thanks. 😃 You're AMAZING ❤ī¸

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 23 May 2011 at 8:14 PM

@thepells4 I guess xD I wish I could give my foo to someone who doesn't have one, but it belongs to ninja. And the other, I love a lot!

Female
18 posts

kiru • 23 May 2011 at 8:33 PM

I've read your rules. I think you'll find that I've got a good adopting record, as evidenced by Pachua and GLaDOS. I would really love to adopt Naturalthing, Neopia, Ruins, Lazler and MUAHAHAHAHAHA

(Did I put enough HAs?)

I offered with Helsing.

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 23 May 2011 at 8:42 PM

Foos are adorable. 😸 I had 3 of them & gave them all away. 2 of them I gave away, and one owner let it die. The other traded it & renamed it even though it's name was Ark. 😱 & now, I can't find it. ☚ī¸

It stinks.

My Foo died because we were switching internet providers and I honestly didn't have internet for 4 months. A lot of my creatures died. ☚ī¸

I will never forgive myself for letting it happen. 😱

Female
4 posts

katrina • 24 May 2011 at 1:45 AM

Hi, I've never talked to you before and I have 2 questions for you. 1. Are your Trades just for fiends of yours or will you consider anyone with a well maintaned cove? 2. In your rules part you say you won't trade to side accounts but, Will you trade to multiple accounts (like my Daughter, my Son , and I are all from the same computer.) Thank you for your time Kat

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 24 May 2011 at 8:15 AM

I don't know if i should offer on the treelar or not, i really want another olimpt and a treelar but i think it is unfair since i already have one of each DX
And wait, is it good if we have many rares in our cove or not 😱

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 24 May 2011 at 2:50 PM

Offered, good luck!

Female
1,586 posts

isis • 24 May 2011 at 2:54 PM

@lizardfeather offered too ^^"

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 24 May 2011 at 4:37 PM

@phoenix Well it depends on if you already have whatever eggs are offered on, (more related to the CCW than anything else) but the home is more important than the user's eggs. I'm just saying that a person who does NOT already have the egg is more likely to get one if they are active than a user who has say... 2 of the rare in question o.- 😉 *wink*

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 24 May 2011 at 4:39 PM

@lizardfeather whats CCW? and will try and offer, even if i know i won't get THAT lot XD

btw, i see some lots already closed, which ones where they?

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 24 May 2011 at 7:31 PM

@phoenix Oh I just closed 1 to reorder and make it more fair. No others should be closed that I remember... 😋 Oh and CCW is Creature Creation Week (2 years ago) in my mind, I think the general term is CRW but yeah... I'm Lizardfeather 😃

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 7:33 PM

@Lizardfeather Just owndeirng, I'm not being rude or anytihng, but when do you think you'll have all the owners chosen? Just wondering. 😋

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 24 May 2011 at 7:34 PM

@lizardfeather

I offered on a few lots, I hope you accept one. P.S. Why are you quitting?

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 24 May 2011 at 7:35 PM

@thepells4 well I'm starting to look at them, hopefully by the weekend, I'm going into full review-mode Friday. The very latest would be next weekend. 😊

Female
81 posts

biffy • 25 May 2011 at 12:24 AM

so do we just offer a junk egg?

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 25 May 2011 at 5:17 PM

@biffy : Yes
@pirateseaz : I'm just semi-quitting. I forgot about eggcave for a week and then my eggs started dying, and they obviously need better care, and I'm sure there are people out there who appreciate my eggs more than I do 😋 It will be kind of fun to start at the beginning and build back up. I'm thinking about making my cove purely dragon/lizard eggs. 😃

UPDATE: I closed down the Eyelemo and Halldrag lots because I couldn't part with the Halldrag and the Eyelemo lot wasn't really fair. 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 May 2011 at 5:48 PM

@lizardfeather ~ Just asking but, can we give away or pound the junk eggs in the lot?

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 25 May 2011 at 7:50 PM

@taffy789 Yeah you can do that. As long as they get somewhere else and don't die it's fine by me 😊