Yellowstar's story

in Roleplaying

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 5 June 2011 at 9:18 PM

(Thanks, @scarlettsong xD Yeah, you can go ahead and join.)

The warrior, whose name was Honeysplash, crouched down at her deputy's paws. His eyes were half-closed, and his paws twitched feebly. "Tell Willowstar," he rasped softly, "that I am sorry to leave her." He closed his eyes and laid his head back.

Horror filled the young warrior's voice as she yowled to her Clan. "Hawkshadow is dead!"

(Ivypool and Hawkfrost?? Ew! He's so old and she's so young...ew!)

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 6 June 2011 at 3:25 PM

( @soldaughter
Soldaughter, Here's my cat:
Name: Rosesong
Looks:Black Longhair w/ white paws. Pale blue eyes
Has no mate or kits..but she wants both..
She's good at hunting, respectful, a little timid and scared, organized.
If you need me to change anything, just ask
About Ivypool, I meant when she gets older...)

Stormyfang: *rushes to Fire's side* He needs help! He's ingured! What if he dies again?! Someone help him! He's our leader!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 June 2011 at 5:09 PM

Yelloweyes: *growles* I got this! I-I used to train as medicine cat!

Fire: *tries to get up* Gah!

@scarlettsong

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 6 June 2011 at 5:13 PM

Stormyfang: *gulps* (To Fire) You'll be fine. Yelloweyes will take care of you.

@redstar-fireclan

(Did I mention she can be sharp-tougued?)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 June 2011 at 5:20 PM

@scarlettsong no....

Yelloweyes: *goes and get her former mentor, Furfoot.
Furfoot: Fire!

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 6 June 2011 at 7:57 PM

Stormyfang: *panic* He'll be all right, won't he? Won't he? What if Starclan can't heal the wound?!

@redstar-fireclan
I didn't?

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 6 June 2011 at 8:39 PM

Honeysplash's sudden yowl brought the battle patrol into FireClan's camp. Sorrelheart bowed her head sorrowfully; Hawkshadow had been her mentor. However, as one of the younger warriors, she didn't dare take charge of the situation. Instead, she looked at Rosesong, who was much more experienced, for instructions.

@scarlettsong
@restar-fireclan

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 6 June 2011 at 8:48 PM

Rosesong gulped. Without Hawkshadow, everyone turned to her. Taking a deep breath, she gave her orders; "Sorrelheart, choose another warrior and bring Hawkshadow to camp. Ma-ay Starclan light his path" She stumbled on this part.
"Everyone, back to camp!"

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 6 June 2011 at 8:52 PM

(Hawkshadow was a guy o.o That's okay, though)

Sorrelheart dipped her head. "Okay. Um, Honeysplash, can you come with me?"

"Of course."

She gently lifted her mentor's scruff, while Honeysplash did the same. "Farewell..." she murmured sadly, and began the long trek to camp.

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 6 June 2011 at 9:14 PM

( @soldaughter now it says guy...)

Rosesong's stomach turned as she walked back to camp. Had I REALLY just given orders to my clanmates? Most of them are older than me!
She walked to the warriors den in a daze, and went to sleep. Waking up at moonhigh, she waited for the new deputy to be named.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 7 June 2011 at 9:17 AM

Willowstar slowly unbent her cramped limbs and trotted to the Skyrock. Her voice was heavy as she addressed the Clan.

"As most of you well may know," she began, "Today we aided FireClan in their battle against a pack of dogs. "All of our warriors fought bravely, but Hawkshadow was killed in battle.Thus, we must name a new deputy at moonhigh." Her icy blue gaze swept around each of her Clanmates, but she'd already chosen her new deputy.

"Rosesong will be the new deputy of MistClan." She let her voice echo along the clearing.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 June 2011 at 3:10 PM

Fire finnaly was able to get up. His friend, (cat) Flamefoot has died. Flamefoot was his first friend in FireClan. "No!" Fire yowled. "I'll get my revenge on those dogs." He said with fire in his eyes.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 7 June 2011 at 8:02 PM

*waits for @scarlettsong*

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 June 2011 at 8:04 PM

Fire growls. Yelloweye: Calm down, Fire(2x)

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 7 June 2011 at 8:54 PM

@soldaughter
Rosesong:*shaky voice* I-I'm the deputy?!But why would you choose ME? I'm just an ordinary warrior!! Thank you, this is a great honor!

@redstar-fireclan

Stormyfang☹️To Fire)*Sundenly Soothing, but still a littleshaky*
I'll be fi-ine. I'll have the senior warriors prepare him for burial. I kn-now how much he meant to you. He will be missed by the whole clan.
We will sit vigil tonight and mourn,then.*lightlytaps
her tail on his shoulder* . In the mean time, ask Furfoot for some poppy seeds. You need a good, long sleep.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 8 June 2011 at 9:15 AM

Willowstar flicked her tail, signaling the Gathering was over. When the cheering of the Clan had died away, she approached her new deputy.

"Perhaps you don't know yourself how valuable you are to the Clan," she murmured quietly. "You need to become more responsible. When you were a mentor, I noticed your leadership skills. They may be buried around your Clanmates, but as deputy, I hope you'll use them."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 June 2011 at 12:37 PM

Fire: No! He....I need him!

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 8 June 2011 at 4:54 PM

Rosesong: I'll... I'll do my best. I'll serve my clan w/ my life

Stormyfang: I know, and the time for grieving will come, but wouldn't he want you to spend too much time grieving about him when the clan needs your leadership. He would want you to be strong *rests her tail on his back*. He's watching you now, in Starclan.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 8 June 2011 at 7:51 PM

Willowstar emitted a short purr. "Good. We'll need it. Times of trouble lay ahead." Ducking her head suddenly, she hissed softly, "Come with me. Silverpool (medicine cat) found something on Hawkshadow's body. He was murdered by a cat, not a dog."

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 8 June 2011 at 9:55 PM

Rosesong's eyes widenened, and she followed Willowstar behind a den. Her heart quickened as she saw Hawkshadow's body, his fur parted at an angle to reveal his wounds. A small gasp escaped her lips, and then she said, in barely a whisper, "Who could of done this?".....
@soldaughter

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 8 June 2011 at 11:36 PM

"I don't know," Silverpool murmured, sliding out of the den to join them. "It could have been FireClan or one of us." Her voice shook a little. "Either way, I couldn't smell the wound properly. Dog scent masked it."

(Not accusing anybody or anything...o.o It sounds a lot like Ashfur, but....a plot twist)

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 9 June 2011 at 3:23 PM

"What if the dog attack was a trap?" questioned Rosesong, "and the wrong cat was caught in it?".

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 10 June 2011 at 9:25 AM

"What do you mean? Could a cat have deliberately caused the dog attack?" Silverpool sounded doubtful.

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 10 June 2011 at 3:41 PM

"One might have. Isn't it odd that about 40 dogs attacked us together? We should be careful..." Rosesong trailed offf.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 10 June 2011 at 6:56 PM

"Definitely." Willowstar sounded encouraging. "So we should defend our borders by..." She waited for Rosesong to answer.

Silverpool ducked her head. "I must prepare Hawkshadow's body for vigil." She squeezed past the two and headed towards her den.

( @redstar-fireclan : Are you coming back? o.o)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 June 2011 at 3:18 PM

@soldaughter sorry! i've been very busy! And this plot DOES sound like Ashfur! 😃 i love ash!

Fire: I-I know...*He lays his head on his bloody friend's orange fur...*

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 11 June 2011 at 7:11 PM

( @redstar-fireclan That's okay! Yeah, I wanted drama xD

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 11 June 2011 at 9:07 PM

@soldaughter
"dawn.." Rosesong answered. "Three per patrol"

@redstar-fireclan
Stormyfang let out a short purr. "How about you go to your den?, I'll bring you some poppy seeds, you need your rest". Suddely she became serious. "I'll have the senior warriors prepare him for burial"

(What will we do when they wipe the forums? Are you going to make this topic again, starting where we leave off?)

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 12 June 2011 at 9:11 AM

"Good," Willowstar mewed, sounding pleased. "I'll leave you to it."

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 12 June 2011 at 10:30 AM

@soldaughter
"Honeysplash, go find 2 other warriors and patrol the border", said Rosesong.

@redstar-fireclan