Yellowstar's story

in Roleplaying

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 21 June 2011 at 5:40 PM

Willowstar stared at the FireClan warrior. "He's going to kill himself," she murmured. "Did he at least appoint a new deputy?"

(Just so you know, Rosesong came with Willowstar to the FireClan camp :s...)

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 21 June 2011 at 6:38 PM

Rosesong shook her head. "He's crazy, you know", she murmered, "Poor Fire"
@soldaughter
@redstar-fireclan
Stormyfang gulped. Should I lie? Or tell the truth?,
she thought.

(Redstar, should Stormyfang tell the truth?)

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 21 June 2011 at 10:49 PM

"Well?" Willowstar prompted kindly. Although she wasn't that experienced of a leader yet, she knew that attacking another Clan while it was without any leadership at all was despicable. She wouldn't sink that low.

"We're only here to help. Trust us," she urged.

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 22 June 2011 at 6:34 PM

@redstar-fireclan
Stormyfang sighed. "Thank you, your clan shall be trusted"
@soldaughter
Rosesong gave a small nod to her leader. "Wise choice", she murmured

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 22 June 2011 at 11:00 PM

"So what happened?" she urged the FireClan warrior. "Where's Fire, and how can we help?" She hoped Rosesong would learn from her choices.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 June 2011 at 8:54 PM

@soldaught OMG I've missed a lot D:

Tigertail: No..i've haven't seen Fire. And No i don't think. Stormyfang,i saw u run after Fire,did he say anything about a new deputy (and @scarlettsong)

*Fire is now fighting*
Fire: Ugh! *Now is all bloddy* i-i'm going back 2 FireClan *Runs back and bumps into Willowstar* oof.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 24 June 2011 at 12:29 AM

(Sorry about that :s)

Willowstar stared down at the disheveled, bloodied body of FireClan's leader. "What are you /doing/?" she hissed at him, suddenly furious. "This is no way to run a Clan! You must support your warriors! Grieve for your deputy, but appoint a new one! Don't run off by yourself- you're leaving warriors without a leader!"

Then she remembered who she was talking to. "Er, I mean, where were you? Your Clanmates wondered where you were."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 12:37 PM

@soldaughter
Fire: *Twishes ears.* I was um..*sigh* I was back beside the 2legplace..where i used to live. I'm used 2 runing away when troubles come..And i will NEVER appoint a NEW DEPUTY. *Growls* *Lashes tail* *claws come out* Now get out of firecl-

Ashkit: Mew?

Yelloweyes: Fire,Willowstar wants 2 hve a word with u..in ur den.
Fire: *Fur bresles* Fine. Come. *Runs into den*

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 24 June 2011 at 7:06 PM

She followed Fire into his den, noting with surprise that Yelloweyes seemed to hold more authority then this kittypet. She wondered how he'd become leader...

"So, er... Why not appoint a new deputy? Since Yelloweyes has kits..."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 7:11 PM

Fire: THERE WILL BE NO MORE FIRECLAN!
FireClan's not ment to surve. eather that or Yelloweyes GIVES UP HER KITS!

@soldaughter just so u know, Fire became leader when he found SnakeClan (FireClan) cats. Star (The leader) was dead. so was the deputy,med cat,apprentices and a few warriors. all elders died. the warrior that survived trained fire to be a warrior..he went to get his nine lives and now..this.

Fire is now like Bluestar! she went nutz on her few last lives!

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 24 June 2011 at 7:18 PM

Aww ☚ī¸ Poor Fire...but did he recruit a bunch of loners into his Clan, then?

Willowstar knew that he couldn't break up FireClan again, not after it had almost disappeared once. "Fire, you can't do that," she mewed as patiently as she could. "Your warriors are counting on you. How will they survive without a leader?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 7:27 PM

@soldaughter kinda...Yelloweyes is half kityypet b/c she got captured and had kits with a tom named Oaky. Then she left her kits there and whent to join FireClan with Fire and other kittypets//loners.

Fire: They can become loners again. or kittypets. *thinks 4 a while* *sigh* I give Willowstar, you're right. But...i shall chhose a deputy (a loner) the deputy will be Bloodteeth.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 24 June 2011 at 11:53 PM

"Er, all right." She had no idea who these warriors were, but she was glad that FireClan was functioning well again. "Well, if there's no further trouble, we'll return to our territory. Let me know if you have any trouble with the dogs."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 June 2011 at 12:05 PM

"I will." Redstar promised. He did the metting call and anoused the new deputy.

"Bloodteeth!"The clan chanted.

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 25 June 2011 at 4:06 PM

I am a little confused here.... Did you guys edit the posts. I have been on vacation, and I am going back...
Sorry if this is a little unclear, I am on the train ride home. On my Dads phone....
@soldaughter
@redstarfireclan

Male
14 posts

bulldog123 • 25 June 2011 at 4:24 PM

@scarlettsong no....

Fire:*smiles* Stormyfang,i need 2 talk 2 u. *hisses*

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 June 2011 at 4:25 PM

oops..srry @Scarlettsong i logined as my bro's account XD

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 25 June 2011 at 7:07 PM

It's 'kay...
Stormyfang sighed. "Whatever you want, Fire". Then, she gulped. She knew what she had to do. "I'm sorry, Fire!", she blurted out. Wow, did I really just say that, again?, she thought.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 27 June 2011 at 10:25 AM

As the two warriors headed home through the forest, WIllowstar turned to talk to her deputy. "I hope I did what was right," she confessed. "I shouldn't have to try to convince Fire to save his Clan. I mean, I didn't want to seem disrespectful."

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 27 June 2011 at 10:52 AM

"You did fine, Willowstar. I couldn't have done better", Rosesong meowed. "Fire needs to take responsibitly for his clan"
@soldaughter

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 27 June 2011 at 10:55 AM

Name: Rainpaw/Rainriver
rank wanted: warrior
Mate: Wants a she-cat apprentice in MistClan
Kits: Wants.

@soldaughter can i join MistClan? Rainpaw looks like Stormfur.

@scarlettsong
Fire: *blinks* Srry! i didn't mean to hiss! I wanted to know if you'd like to mentor Flamekit (Fire's brother...Spottedheart is his foster mother) or Rainkit (Fire's sister..Spottedheart is her foster mother)

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 27 June 2011 at 10:59 AM

Stormyfang was shocked. "I would love to!"
Tnen it came to her. "But-but why would you give me an apperentice after all the trouble I caused?"
@redstar-fireclan
@soldaughter

(I'd like to rp one more charrie.... I don't care which clan....)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 27 June 2011 at 11:03 AM

@scarlettsong ping me!
@redstar-fireclan XDXD

Fire: It's...just they're my brother and sister..and i want somone i trust. i don't trust Yelloweyes anymore. B/c she had kits.
Anyway witch one. Rainkit, Flamekit or Yelloweyes's apprentice: Redpaw?

Female
15 posts

bloodwolf • 27 June 2011 at 1:56 PM

Name: katt
rank wanted:none
Mate:too young but wanted
Kits: too young but wanted
other: female was separated from parents at birth

katt: wwwere am i? i cant remember anything there's so many trees. (sees a rat) food!! (pounces on rat) come here MMMEOOOOOWWWW!! (bumps into a porcupine) ow ow ow!! takes out spikes i need a place to rest*makes den* yawns goodnight ZzZzZzZzZZ

firestar ive only read the manga because i cant aford the novels and i have no way of geting to a libary ☚ī¸ but i dont understand why i cant name my cat katt (shes was kittpet)
ps warrior the cats right? 😃 no offense so dont be offended im only 11 so still got stuff to know about warriors my bad for not puting kittypet SOOOOO SORRY d:

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 27 June 2011 at 9:30 PM

Fire trusts ME. Out of all cats he trusts me, thought Stormyfang. Trying to fucus on talking, she meowed, "I'll take...Rainkit.
Thank you for trusting me enough to give mee a chance like this"
@redstar-fireclan

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 27 June 2011 at 11:23 PM

Come on in! '(:

Back in the MistClan camp, Willowstar decided to have Rosesong oversee the oldest apprentices' hunting skills on a patrol.

"Rosesong, please take (Rainpaw's mentor, littermate, and littermate's mentor), and Rainpaw on a hunting patrol. I want to hear a progress report of their skills when you're done."

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 28 June 2011 at 8:27 AM

Rosesong nodded "Okay, I'll go get Rainpaw, and (everyone else). I'll tell you what I see.... and look out for.... well...you know.. a murderer cat."
@soldaughter

@bloodwolf
You might have to ask @redstar-fireclan if you can join first (she started the thread).
This is a warrior cats roleplay, by the way..
Also, wich magma did you read?A Lost Warrior, Warrior's Refuge, Warrior's Return, The Rise Of Scoruge(I misspelled his name) , or a book in the Tigerstar & Sasha series ..

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 28 June 2011 at 10:22 AM

Willowstar sighed as she remembered Hawkshadow. "Yes, that would be wise," she murmured, half to herself. "So many strange things are happening recently. I'll lead another border patrol around our Twolegplace border. There might be a loner or rouge that has caused this trouble..."

@scarlettsong
@redstar-fireclan

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 28 June 2011 at 11:41 AM

Rosesong nodded. "Fine. I'll go get everyone" She walked away and called the rest of her patrols.
@soldaughter

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 28 June 2011 at 11:06 PM

"Come back to my den after you've finished and eaten," she instructed, then left, herself, to gather a couple warriors.