For when you need someone to talk to..

in Chit-Chat

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 28 May 2011 at 4:12 PM

Okay.. Basically I am making this topic for anyone who is feeling down or just wants someone to listen to them. Maybe your having a bad day, and you need some cheering up. Or maybe you just want some advice.

I don't know if anyone will post in here. But if you do, I'm more than happy to listen and help if you want help.

Deleted • 28 May 2011 at 4:13 PM

Bad day? More like bad life T_T

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 28 May 2011 at 4:21 PM

@dawnfur

Why, what's going on?

Deleted • 28 May 2011 at 4:24 PM

@armageddondoll I just hate it, I can never be happy without someone ruining it.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 28 May 2011 at 4:27 PM

@dawnfur
Don't let anyone ruin your happiness. Other people have no say in it. If you want to be happy, then you be happy. Anyone who tries to take that away from you doesn't deserve a place in your life. Life is about finding your moments of happiness and fighting for them.

Deleted • 28 May 2011 at 4:28 PM

@armageddondoll Actually scratch that, there is no happiness for them to ruin.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 28 May 2011 at 4:28 PM

Why no happiness ☚ī¸ ?

Everyone has a right to be happy, if someone is taking that away from you, don't let them. Happiness is hard to find but its out there. If you believe you can be happy, then you're already halfway there to finding it. Our greatest happiness does not depend on what our lives are like. What situations we are dealing with. Happiness is having the strength to overcome the bad to get to the good. Fighting for the moment of happiness.

@dawnfur

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 28 May 2011 at 5:03 PM

Hey I'm gonna parachute down into this one! 😊 I'm really baad at cheering up people but yea.. I want to try to help 😊 Look, what I figured out is that you are generally really sad and your life sucks? And since I don't know you I cannot give you any real advice but look.. There is always bright spot in life 😊 You just gotta find silver lining somewhere and start from there 😊 and sooner you do you will see that pieces will start putting themselves into place 😊 Trust me I've been there.. I was all lonely and sad and bullied and blamed it all on my bad sides but truth is.. That kind of thinking will just bring you down.. And when you finally rise up from that you will become better and stronger person.. Just hang in there.. Cause your happiness starts from YOU and you only 😊

Deleted • 28 May 2011 at 5:05 PM

@armagenddondoll I was never wanted as a kid, so when did my happiness ever begin?

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 28 May 2011 at 5:06 PM

@petpet55
Precisely. 😊 Happiness can only start from within. Things may be bad but, its always rainy before a rainbow. Things won't be bad forever. You need to be strong, And good things will follow.

@dawnfur
Believe me I know how that is.. But everything that has happened to you has happened for a reason and has made you who you are today. I truly believe that, and quite honestly I live by it. This is your life and no one else's. It was given to you because you are the only one who can live it.

Deleted • 28 May 2011 at 5:11 PM

@armageddondoll Cause anyone else would have gave up on my life by now. But me, I treat it like it's nothing. Making me feel even worse.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 28 May 2011 at 5:17 PM

@dawnfur

Don't treat it like its nothing. Life is a gift!
Take the lotus flower for example. The lotus flower starts as a small flower bud down at the bottom of a pond in the mud and muck,in horrible, hopeless, depressing conditions. It slowly grows up towards the surface continually moving towards the sunlight. Once it come to the surface of the water the lotus flower begins to blossom and turn into something wonderful.

What I'm trying to say is things may be bad. And they may seem hopeless. Like how could you ever come out of this situation happy? Life finds away. There is beauty and happiness in everyone. Your happiness, your sunshine? Is waiting for you. You just need to rise above all of the bad, and be strong, and believe that you can do it.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 28 May 2011 at 5:17 PM

Aw man that sucks.. But look.. Maybe your parents didn't want you but I'm sure other people do 😊 And I wouldn't mind having you as egg cave buddy! (yea I know it ain't much but..) 😊 I'm sure you are good person and I can't even imagine how hard it was/is for you but you shouldn't be victim of that.. You should be SURVIVOR 😊 I know its far harder done than said but you have to try 😊 I'm bit of a headache-ey so my thinking ain't the best so sorry if you misunderstand the context English isn't my first language. Anyway.. If you don't have friends, you will find someone who's worth it..because true friends are those that count 😊 Family isn't something we choose.. but trust me when you grow older and get financially stable you can grow apart from them if you wish..Like I said.. Just hand in there please 😊

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 28 May 2011 at 11:27 PM

Wow. This forum is like deppressing.
☚ī¸

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 29 May 2011 at 12:49 AM

@rosey77
It's not meant to be. 'Tis just a place to let things out and get advice 😊

Deleted • 29 May 2011 at 10:13 PM

in august last year i came to a new school because i move early summer i though i wouldn't fit in and that i would be lonely and i was wrong i found people like me and made friend i felt like i belonged but now its the end of the school year and i dont know where im supposed to be i feel like an outcast like i dont belong. the people that i became friend with aren't quite friends. maybe i am just pushing them away i have been becoming frustrate with the simplest things its become to feel like i thought it would be before school. i just dont know anymore..... i try to fit in on conversations but most are about the past as before i was there so i get lost. i dont know its confusing to me.

Cis Woman
163 posts

smartie2742 • 3 June 2011 at 12:42 PM

I honestly have no idea where I'm going in my life. I'm in college majoring in Graphic Design. I'm more than halfway in and now... I'm starting to realize that this was a stupid thing to major in. I'm not even that good- compared to my peers. I don't know why ANYONE would want to hire me over other people. And the only reason I majored in it was because I find it a fun and enjoyable. And I had the whole "do what you love, don't worry about moneyz!!" propaganda shoved down my throat, giving me unrealistic dreams. So I jumped right into doing something I loved, irregardless of my talent- or lack of.

Now, I'm thinking that I should have majored in Psychology! I never realized it until last month but I am actually more interested (learning-wise) in psychology stuff than art stuff. I took a Psychology class a few years back and got an A in it and enjoyed the class. And I'm gonna be taking a psychology class next semester. In fact, I'm gonna talk to a counselor about minoring in it, when school starts up again.

I just wish I had realized all this two years ago! Then I would have either 1. Majored in Psychology instead or 2. Double majored in Psychology and Graphic Design! There is no way I'm switching majors after coming this far. Though I am thinking of getting a double major, but then I probably won't graduate until I'm, like, 26! Then again, the route I'm taking, I'll probably still be unemployed at 26. Ugh, I just don't know what to do! >.<

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 14 June 2011 at 7:44 PM

@hollyroxn01
Don't sweat the small stuff. Things may be unhappy or difficult right now, but it's going to get better. You felt that when you started it was going to be terrible but it wasn't. You need to think positive, and not let things get you down.The secret is to believe it. Believe that good things are coming, that nothing can bring you down. There will always be sunshine, no matter how dark it seems. 😊

@smartie2742
NEVER let anyone make you feel inferior. Life is about doing what you love, or what makes you happy. No dreams are unrealistic or impossible to reach. if every did what they hated or what made them unhappy, the world would be a terrible place. You like graphic design, it's fun and enjoyable as you said. Your peers aren't better than you, no one has a right to make you feel less than them. Or that they are better at it. Don't worry about the future right now, worry about what makes you happy. If you want to do psychology as well then double major,or even do it after Graphic design. Dreams are meant to seem impossible, the impossibility of them makes it all worth it when you reach them 😊

And to both of you I apologize for answering so late. I wasn't aware anyone else had posted in here.

Deleted • 14 June 2011 at 7:52 PM

@armageddondoll
Yeah i see that, on the last day of school( last thursday) i realize how many friends i have and there were so many more that i didnt even realize! it was great! But now i have confidence that next year will be much better 😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 14 June 2011 at 7:57 PM

Yeah, I felt I left my school, friendships way weaker. The beginning on the year, I was thriving! It just shows me I need to establish stronger friendships and hang out with them more out of school!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 14 June 2011 at 9:37 PM

My life sucks. People tell me not ot hate it? Huh? Well, I do. Tonight, my mom came down and started screaming curses at my sis and I because she started crying A LITTLE bit. So my sis is there sobbing, and my mom's like, "I have 'freaking' (you can tell that she said something else) HAD it!!! I am DONE! I swear to God I'm gonna LEAVE this place and leave you with him (talking about my dad). Everyone in this house except for ME ruins a good night." As she stomps upstairs, and I'm thinking, pfft. You just cursed at us and screamed at us. I don't think WE'RE ruining this night. So my mom comes down 5 minutes later, looks at me, and screams, "GET YOUR 'BUTT' (said something else besides butt) UP HERE NOW!!!!" When we get upstairs, I run into my room crying, s my mom complains to my sis, "I'm getting tired of this. Don't cry. I'm done with that too. Danielle came downstairs, and I know what her intention was." And I'm thinking, 'freak' you! I HAD no intention except to cheer my sister up, you 'female dog.' So in the next room, my mom keeps complianing. I cry some more. My parents are terrible excuses. I hate it. Life IS a curse, no matter what you people say. I'm done trying to face it. I tried to kill myself once, I'll do it again.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 14 June 2011 at 9:44 PM

@thepells4 No killing yourself. Period in complete. I think you need to get some professional help. If your parents aren't going to act mature and you can't do anything else call someone. Aunt, uncle, grandparents, teacher, therapist anyone except complete strangers will do. If you can help find them a therapist, things might just get better.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 14 June 2011 at 9:52 PM

@Balletninja I took counseling a little last year, but I got into an argument with my mom and she taunted me about it. She took the counselor's name in vain, acted as if I was the one with the problems on my own, and pretending that my parents didn't cause it. Every day of my life is a struggle. And now, 11 and a half years through my life, and I can't take it. No matter what I do to cheer myself up, my sun sinks right back into the shadows. It's rarely bright, and when it's dark, it's VERY dark. There's truly no point. My parents say I'm a jerk, that I make everyone feel bad. I shouldn't have THIS life, if no one enjoys me. At school, I'm near being forgotten. They could care less if I was gone. I've heard things that I never wanted to hear, and they pull me deeper into the shadows. I'm losing my patience with this world, as you can see. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 14 June 2011 at 9:56 PM

@Thepells4

You know how much I would miss you! You deserve to live, Danielle. Don't let anything get in the way of living a great life! ;-;

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 14 June 2011 at 9:56 PM

@thepells4 I can't say I know what you are going through. But the only people your parents might still be ashamed to be caught acting like this, is your relatives. Call them, now soon, your closest one. They will help you. Tell them EVERYTHING, you don't deserve this. This is going to make your life better, just a simple call away.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 14 June 2011 at 9:58 PM

@Balletninja My cousins all live pretty far, my closest relatives are the reasons that we moved out of our old house. I could NEVER call them. Sometimes, late t night, they have a guy on my radio station, where you call in with your problems, and he helps. I think if I'm home alone overnight some day during the summer, I'm gona try to give him a call. He really seems to help.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 14 June 2011 at 9:59 PM

I just hope things get worked out, and you will be treated the way you want to be.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 14 June 2011 at 10:02 PM

@thepells4 Soon 😊 And even if they live far, try. You have to work with me.

Female
377 posts

hvernon • 14 June 2011 at 10:23 PM

@Thepells4 You get one life ,but 2 families. The family you choose and the one your born with. Wait till you grow uo and choose a family if it sucks to choose a new because you CAN.

Deleted • 14 June 2011 at 10:41 PM

@thepells4 Something like that has happened to me. Yes of course it's different but, you and your sister should stay strong, me and my sister did. We were the ones who really came out on top because we had to deal with things that no body else has and you do too. Yes its difficult and yes its sad but just stay strong and dont give up. Things will turn out. Its like when a forest fire starts there's nothing you can do to stop it except stand your ground. and once it dies out it grows new life. in your case it would get better. Just dont kill yourself if it takes time. you just have to be patient and let time heal it.