Re-release Tines?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,796 posts

han • 6 January 2012 at 5:24 AM

@foo

Yes, because it would be nice to have a chance to get a tine, but like @thursdays_dove said, maybe there should be a raffle so their rarity wouldn't go from 28 to 150 😋

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 6 January 2012 at 5:52 AM

@foo

I wouldn't mind, but I'd prefer if he released them for a high price in the Cash shop, that way he can make money and it won't be as insulting to people who actually traded for theirs. Plus anyone willing to seriously invest in getting a Tine would be able to get one, and only those people, I thought it was rather cruel with the rerelease that some people who didn't even want them ended up getting the creatures for free, while others, who'd been looking for a long time got none. Putting them in the Cash shop would also keep them from dropping in value very much, because people simply don't have that much cash. If you make them $15 the ones who really want them will still buy them, they'll be at a lower price than they currently trade for and not a lot of random users will all of a sudden have the pet some people have worked so hard to get.

Also, I think it should be announced about a week before the actual event, so people who aren't around can make other arrangements and people with no CC can try trading for it.

I agree with some people that it's not all about the rarity, but I also think that rarity does add something to the site. It gives you something to work for.