Pokemon Farm Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
421 posts

belle • 23 February 2012 at 12:37 AM

@bentley OMG AWESOME!!πŸ˜ƒ @silver_winged / @spiral I would love to join 😊

Ranch hand: Rookie! First year at the ranch
Name:Bella Valenti
Hair: Long mid-back thick shiny and smooth chocolate brown curled hair.
Eyes:Bright Electric Blue that changes to grey occasionally
Clothes: Dark denim short-shorts, a white tank top and a thin sleeveless black vest,wears black boots with neon pink and blue laces that are double laced.
Other (appearance): Bella always has her hair up in a high thick curled ponytail while wearing a cap with two pieces of hair that frame her face along with her side bangs.
Other (general):She is competitive and easygoing , her emotions bring out the best and worst of her personality.Therefore she is able to recognize emotions easily. Her dad was a top coordinator that specializes in grass pokemon and her mom is a elite four that specializes in flying pokemon.Bella and her brother James usually spend the summer in Floaroma town with their Aunt but, this year she is off on a research trip with the other professors so she had Bella and James come and help out at Saxon ranch.
Full-time or part-time? (Is this their permanent job?)πŸ˜‹art-time during summer,otherwise she is on her journey as a Coordinator/trainer
Pokemon (up to three):Beautifly female - Bee
Espeon female - Essie
Wartortle male - Eli
Main job:
Not sure yet,can help with emotional therapy and organizing ranch activities.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 23 February 2012 at 12:46 AM

Is it too late to join? (this is the base beginning of the post, I'm going through and editing )

Name: Pixle Reve
Hair: white-grey with brown, black and gold streaks, it's short and a bit spikey, often hanging in her face and never growing past her jaw line.
Eyes: green-grey, full of sorrow
Clothes: she wears a dark green-blue-black dress jacket over a light green shirt and black jeans, and wears pink flight goggles.
Other (appearance): Pixle stands at 5' 2" and has a pale complexion, she walks with a limp and is almost never seen with a smile. Pixle has sine pale freckles splattered on her face, her eyes are rimmed with a light purple from lack of sleep, and her eyelids are dull black, dep set rims circle her eyes from wearing the goggles so much. Pixle is covered in scratches and nicks and bruises, scars covering her body and a few red dots allong her forehead.
Other (general): Pixel is going blind in her left eye and has a mechanical right arm and left leg
Pokemon (up to one): Flygon
Problem with Pokemon: none
Behavioral problem: Blocks out everyone and everything, almost never listening, she stays silent due to a violent attack on her parents that left her orphaned

Pic; http://inkwielder.deviantart.com/art/er-286670374

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 23 February 2012 at 1:48 AM

@hay7199 Denied. Please fill out the character form on the first page to join the roleplay.

@bentley Thanks for joining! And thanks for telling the others, I appreciate it. ^^ It's hard to get the word around about new roleplays.

@belle Thanks for joining! Would you like your character to be in charge of the behavioral problems group?

@inkstep Thank you for joining!

You all can hop right in the roleplay. The ranch hands are arriving at the gate to help coordinate the students, and the students are separating into their groups. ^^Also, due to my inability to write a consistent accent, I'm just going to stop trying and have it implied. XD Sorry.
-
"Thank you," Jack murmured to Flare, taking the shovel. "Which group are you with this year?" Bullseye maintained eye contact with Sarah but stayed silent, merely flaring her nostrils in response. "She don't talk much," Jack added quickly as he waited for a response. He then glanced over his shoulder, perplexed at the yelling of the Zorua kid. "Well she didn't, did she? Stay in your group." He waved for the kid to move back into his line before turning back to Flare, now frowning slightly. The reception hadn't gone exactly as he'd planned it.

"Don't you move," the old man added sternly, pointing a finger at Nicholas before turning back to the group at large. "I'd like to welcome y'all to Saxon Ranch," the old man greeted, cheery disposition coming back. -c

87 posts

spiral • 23 February 2012 at 1:49 AM

"The name's Bill Saxon, 'n I run the place with the help of my wife and son. That there's Jacky--if you're having problems with your Pokemon, he's the one to talk to."

Slightly embarrassed but clearly suppressing it, Jack lifted his hat just slightly off his head in greeting. "Howdy."

"Anyway," he continued, "for the next however long--most of y'all are staying at least a week--you'll be working with Pokemon to overcome some difficulties you might be having. We at the Ranch are here to help, so if you might need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the staff we have here. You can recognize 'em from their vests." He indicated the brown vest Jack was wearing, with SAXON RANCH printed neatly into the back. "With that being said, y'all need to understand that we have zero tolerance for troublemakers here." The pleasant tone faded from his voice. "Troublemakers will be dealt with harshly, and I know for some of you that sending you home ain't no punishment. I don't want to have to say a word more about that." He shook his head disdainfully.

"Anyway, my main point here is to lay down some ground rules. Rule number one: listen to me, listen to the rest of the staff. We are not at liability if one of y'all gets hurt. We'll patch you up, but disobeying rules gets you into serious trouble 'round here." He paused for a moment, letting it sink in. "Rule number two: no going out unsupervised after dark. It's dangerous. -c

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 23 February 2012 at 1:50 AM

If you need something, come next door to the staff cabin; we've always got someone awake and on duty. Rule number three: no messing with any of the Pokemon here. Some of 'em are friendly, but those Tauros herds out there are not playing. It ain't gonna' be a fun day for you if one of us has to come in and keep you from getting trampled or whatever else." The frown on his face indicated that something of the like had happened before. "'Course, those aren't the only rules we got, but if you don't do anything stupid you should be fine. Now, Jacky's gonna' tell you what to do from here. Where are my other ranch hands? They ought to be introduced as well!"

Forcing a smile, Jack made a gesture to separate with his hands. "I need y'all in your separate groups so we can finish role before we move you into your cabins. Please, stay put for now, and keep your Pokemon under control."

@taffy789 @starheartowo @smilies @sakura2596 and everybody else who is participating in the roleplay. X3

EDIT: @spiral is my side account. I'm pretty much never on it, unless I'm transferring over immortal creatures or posting a really long roleplay reply. If you want to ping me, please ping @silver_winged. ^^ But by all means, ping me. It lets me know I have to reply.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 23 February 2012 at 1:58 AM

Wind from the occasional flapping of her flygons' wings caused Pixle's hair to flick infront of her face, her greying eyes stared blankly a the ground as she listened to the voices of the directors and the farm hands, the students being separated and the pokemon mumbling to each other and their trainers, everything was so...social. Leaning back a bit, the flygon put one of his arms on her shoulder and she smiled up at him, he was almost both her mother and father at the same time, it was peaceful in her mind.

The long grass whipped her legs as she waited, listening to everything at once, trying not to shut down or zone out, but it was just so hard, everything she was used to, she couldn't do any of it here, but slowly her "defect"-as her aunt called it- took over and she lowered her head, her eyes closing as she shut down, leaning back into the comforting arms of her protective pokemon, she shook slightly, wrapping her arms around eachother and crossing her feet at the ankles, Pixle slouched slightly and whimpered ever so slightly

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 February 2012 at 2:46 AM

"No going out after dark..." Allie blinked but decided against saying anything. Looking between the two groups, she was utterly lost and continued to hang around behind "Jacky". She found the name somewhat amusing and in a way, it suited him.
She also found it kind of disturbing how large an age difference there was between him and the old man who owned the place. Maybe his memory was going and he was actually Jacky's grandfather? That sounded more likely.
She shuddered.

2,591 posts

celeste • 23 February 2012 at 5:16 AM

@silver_winged
Name: Leanne
Hair: Pink with a subtle shade of orange
Eyes: Aqua
Clothes: A pink tartan skirt with a white shirt with a heart on the left of her chest. Also wears a pink hairband, or, if her hair is in a ponytail, a cap which exposes the top of her head. Has pink sports shoes and white socks with a pink stripe on the top.
Other (appearance): Usually has her hair down, and occasionally in a ponytail. Also wears a small, amber jewel necklace, which she fiddles around with often, whenever in thought.
Other (general): Has a rather happy-go-lucky personality
Pokemon (up to one): Breezes (Mareep)
Problem with Pokemon: She often smothers them so much that they forget how to fight
Behavioral problem: Can get very hyper very easily

Male
33 posts

green • 23 February 2012 at 11:51 AM

@silver_winged , looks cool I join

Ranch hand:
Name: Daniel Kingsley
Hair: Messy tousled Brown hair
Eyes: Sharp emerald green with brown flecks
Clothes:Black button up shirt with an always perfect collar with rolled up sleeves ,dark jeans and sneakers
Other (appearance): Messy brown hair occasionally falls over his eye,smirks occasionally,shirt is always ironed ,wears a long green pendant necklace
Other (general):
Daniel is kind and typically quite,is sometimes arrogant or cocky but is caring ,loud sometimes and open to his loved ones and friends.Is extremely protective to his loved-ones.
Full-time or part-time? (Is this their permanent job?): Part-time this is Daniel's second year at the ranch,his dad sends him during the summer to help out with the students.
Pokemon (up to three):
Charmeleon male- Charz
Roserade female - Vee
Braviary male - Viar

Main job:
Helps with Outside chores and students having difficulty with their behavior

79 posts

mdede • 23 February 2012 at 12:52 PM

Ranch hand:
Name:Soledad Kingsley (Solley)
Hair:Long straight shiny Coral-orange hair
Eyes: Grey/Cerulean
Clothes:wears a red miniskirt with a plaid light orange button up shirt ,thin red leather belt that holds her three pokemon
Other (appearance): Soledad has long side bangs and occasionally wears an apron XD
Other (general): Solley and her brother Daniel are spending the summer at Saxon ranch this is Solley's 4th year at the ranch,Soledad is very kind,quite like her brother,but also very caring she is very mature for her age.
Full-time or part-time? (Is this their permanent job?)πŸ˜‹art-Time
Pokemon (up to three):
Slowbro male - Chef
Furret female - Pepper
Chatot male - Salt
Main job:
Is the ranch chef and helps with student classes,Soledad is an amazing cook for both human and pokemon!πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,694 posts

puppyloverlauren • 23 February 2012 at 2:01 PM

Student: (fill out ONE of the last two categories)
Name: Lala Hikari
Hair: brown hair up to shoulders
Eyes: brown
Clothes: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/f3e34edd1e493d06e61119264733407e1274499331_full.jpg wears random ones everyday XD
Other (appearance): none
Other (general): Family is REALLY REALLY RICH
Pokemon (up to one): Mew named Melody
Problem with Pokemon: Flys around to much and sometimes disappears from time to time
Behavioral problem: troublesome

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 23 February 2012 at 3:38 PM

"Well... I forgot!" Flare chuckled. Sarah however, looked more depressed and alone than ever. Then she got out of her group and leaned on a tree muttering to herself "No interacting with Pokemon? What did I do to ever deserve this kind of torture?" Sarah then hugged Pikau rather tightly. "Chaaa!(does't really mean anything. Just a cry that Pikau uses to try to comfort friends" Seeing that just comforting her with words won't work, he started looking for something she could break, because she always ends up breaking something to calm herself for some reason. Fortunately, the shaymin from before had jumped over to them.Quickly, Pikau told it about the situation and asked it to use aromatherapy, hoping that the effects of the move might cheer her up. After agreeing, a lovely scent filled the air and Sarah had looked a little happier than before. However, right before Shaymin calmed her, she threw a rock at the person closest to her. Unfortunately for that person, they'll probably get a bruise...(The person that got hit is...The next person to post! 😈)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 February 2012 at 6:03 PM

Nick smirked, ignored the old guy, and kept on walking.
Strike muffled a protest, and released a Thunder attack on the Persian that was holding him down.

Female
421 posts

belle • 23 February 2012 at 7:10 PM

Bell a smiled excitedly as the taxi stopped in front of Saxon Ranch she grabbed her two bags and ran out of the car breathing in the fresh air,Bella then recognized Jacky who worked on the ranch with some new students."Morning!Here for my first day,and I know it will be the bes-ahhg."Bella greeted happily but was suddenly hit by a flying rock causing her to fall on a taller dark-hair student around her age,"Owww my head..."Bella cringed as she got into a sitting position on the ground rubbing her head.
@silver_winged @spiral @starheartowo @taffy789

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 23 February 2012 at 9:00 PM

@celeste Thank you for joining!

@green Hello again. ^^ Thanks for joining.

@mdede Welcome! Thanks for joining the roleplay. c:

@puppyloverlauren Denied. :/ It is entirely unreasonable for any trainer in the "real" Pokemon world to own Mew, especially an eleven-year-old girl.

@starheartowo On that note, I don't think it's realistic for Shaymin to be following Sarah around. Not only is it legendary and pretty much unattainable, it comes from Sinnoh. The ranch is in Kanto.

@taffy789 I stated in the first post that it was sunny-sunny, no chance of rain. Would you mind changing it? c:
---

Jack let out an overwhelmed sigh. The students had barely been there a few minutes and everything was devolving into chaos. A girl with a Flygon looked like she had passed out, the Cleffa girl refused to leave his side, notch-ear boy was marching off, almost none of the other hands had showed up, and--was that a rock?!

A nearby bolt of electricity shocked him into whirling around; the Pichu was trying to attack Dollie, who was beginning to look downright exasperated.

"LISTEN UP!" Jack roared, the pleasant quality of his expression far gone. Beside him, Bullseye struck the ground with her hoof to create a mighty thud, and flared out her mane. With the sudden noise and impressive burst of fire, he'd managed to recapture the attention of most of the crowd. -c

87 posts

spiral • 23 February 2012 at 9:01 PM

For a moment, he stood there, chest rising and falling dramatically due to his agitated state. "Bella," he finally said, using a steely voice to keep them all as quiet as possible. "Take her to the kitchen, fix her up," he instructed, pointing to the girl with the Flygon. Best to deal with one problem at a time.

"You," he growled, turning to point at the timid girl behind him, "and you," he added, this time whipping his finger around to point at the girl who had been throwing rocks, "get in your groups, I don't want to hear another word. You," he added, tone taking a turn for the darker as he addressed Nick, "you take another step and so help me Arceus I will rope and tie you and toss you in with the other dull cows until I have proper time to deal with you. As for the rest of y'all," he continued, stepping around once more to face them, "I want this group to move here." He first indicated the Pokemon troubles group, and motioned for them to step a few feet over, to stand closer to him and the house building. "That group, ten feet over, closer to the tree." He motioned for the behavioral problem group to move in the opposite direction, trying to get a sincere block of space between the two. "If I have to herd y'all, I'll call my Growlithe," he warned. "Move, move."

@inkstep @smilies @starheartowo @taffy789 @belle

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 23 February 2012 at 9:14 PM

Pixle glared and her hands balled into fists, but before she could do anything, Flygon scooped the thin girl into his arms and bolted into the sky, zipping over to the group they were told to head to, she thrashed slightly as she tried to get free, he finally landed, but held her back as if saying 'move and I'll drop you from 70 feet up!' Pixle's hair hung in her face as she lowered her head, glaring at the camp director with daggers in her dull grey eyes. Deep set into the look on her face was a look of dead anger.
Flygon waled silently as he curled his tail around her leg. "Just let me attack him! just once, one punch!" she hissed lowly, her hands still balled into fists as she stayed where she was.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 February 2012 at 9:19 PM

( @silver_winged -Actually, it was something else, but I changed it anyway. X3 )

"What, i'm just going to clean the stys, like you asked..." Nick stuck out his tounge at Jack.
"Looky here. Can't I just SKIP the stupid ol' orientation? You seen one once, you'be seen thousand." Nick sniffed.
"Besides, wouldn't you rather have me out of your hair already?"
The look on Nicolas' face was one of pure smugness.

Back underneath Persian's paws, Strike was now getting very, very annoyed. He managed to pull his head towards Dollie, and give her the cutest, most adorable look in his arsenal. It was practically a Charm attack. Followed by Fake Tears.

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 February 2012 at 9:39 PM

Allie almost burst into tears but managed to keep it to a minimum. She shuffled over to the nearest group, having no idea which it was or if she belonged there. It didn't really matter to her. She just wanted this be over so she could run off and cry. She wished she were back home more than anything...! There's nothing wrong with me, or Fifi! She thought, shaking.

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 23 February 2012 at 10:52 PM

(Oh...Well, now it's a Grovyle nicknamed Shaymin then, cause it's hard to change posts on an IPhone.πŸ˜‹).
" I don't wanna stay here anymore Flare!" Sarah sobbed."Pikau got beaten up by strangers, a Quilava set us on fire, and I'm suddenly no longer allowed to play with any Pokemon other than my own!!! Also, sorry for hitting you with a rock. I'll find a Pokemon that knows a move that can heal you right away." The Grovyle then gladly offered to aid her in her search by carrying her through the woods quickly. After she jumped on his back, they ran off, unaware of the fact that she had broken quite a few rules already. As for Flare, he had ran off towards the stables. A few surprised neighs had been made by the younger pokemon, while the older ones ignored him. Flare ran to the back to retrieve one of the most skilled pokemon the ranch owned. It was an elegant Zebstrika that he had trained during his stays at the ranch.She had won multiple medals in all of the regions and was claimed to be the fastest pokemon of all once. Flare then took her out of her stall. After he placed a saddle on her, he jumped on and had her run towards Sarah as fast as it could. "Sorry Jacky, but I need to get Sarah!" He yelled as the Zebstrika sped past, scattering some students in the process.

Male
33 posts

green • 23 February 2012 at 11:45 PM

Daniel was casually standing around with Jacky waiting for the new students to arrive when a brunette girl with electric blue eyes appeared,'she doesnt seem to be a student, she is very optimistic for her first day though and she is very p-OOF!'Daniel's thoughts were interuppted when he was hit by the girl who was hit by a rock that the other girl threw.Daniel maintained his balance from the weak blow but the girl didn't he sighed with a small smug smile and grabbed her wrist to help her up."I'm Daniel,and you are?"Daniel asked the girl.
@belle @spiral @silver_winged

Female
421 posts

belle • 24 February 2012 at 2:58 PM

Bella was helped to her feet still rubbing her head,"Err,Bella Valenti,nice to meet you."Bella replied to Daniel.Bella spun around to Sarah who seemed a little upset and ran off, "Ok come out Bee!" Bella said clicking the Pokeball open."Beautify!"Beautifly responded."Bee use Morning sun for me?"Bella asked nicely to the Beautifly who obliged,Bella's head ache seemed to vanish afterward,"Thank Bee,now go find that little girl who ran off and being her back please?"Bella asked,Bee nodded and flew into the woods.
@starheartowo @green @spiral

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 24 February 2012 at 4:18 PM

"Pika!(Sarah, there's some Pokemon following us!)" Pikau told her. When she looked behind her, she had seen the dark shadows of Flare on the Zebstrika and a Beutifly rapidly catching up with her. "Ditto! If there are any ditto living here, please show yourselves!" upon her command, dittos appeared out of nowhere and followed. " I need you to transform into Grovyle and I to confuse our followers! When I say go, you three use sweet scent, you four to dig underground, and the rest of you to run off in seperate directions. As for us, we'll travel on the trees! Understood?" The dittos had shook their head yes quickly. Then I'll take my leave. Ready... And now GO!!!" Grovyle jumped into the trees and hopped from branch to branch as the ditto did what they were instructed to do.
When Flare arrived, he stopped Zebstrika right there. As he covered his nose with his sleeve, he attempted to find the path Sarah took. However, it wasn't as simple as he first thought. Every time he had thought he found them, another shadow appeared from nowhere. Normally, he'd have easily figured out who was the real one from these fakes, but this mist had made him dizzy and confused. The Zebstrika was even starting to even run into trees. He had to figure out something, and quickly...

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 24 February 2012 at 10:40 PM

@inkstep @taffy789 @smilies @green @belle

Purposefully ignoring the psychotic Flygon girl, Jacky continued directing individual students this way and that until they stood in their proper groups. As Nicolas began to talk back, he lifted the curled rope from the hook at his belt and begin to spin it above his head, the lasso clearly visible. Without another word, he snapped his wrist, the rope sailing out, and then snapped it again, the loop of rope falling over Nick's head and tightening around his body. Lassoing Mareep was a daily job for him; a slow-moving target like this was an effortless grab. He'd positioned the rope so that the boy's arms were pinned to his side, hopefully to prevent any more meddling.

Jack held his end of the rope firmly, disabling Nick from taking another step without a fight. Up in the tree, Dollie stared down at the Pichu with narrowed, hostile eyes. She gave a low hiss as if to say "I'm not playing around."

The only major commotion remaining was between two kids who stood a little ways off the two groups. Noting their vests, Jack let out a sigh. "Come on, you two, I need your help. Which groups are you working with?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 February 2012 at 10:51 PM

"What the h-!" Nick was cut off as a rope tied down his arms.
"This is...stupid." he muttered under his breath sourly.
"AND CHILD ABUSE!" he then proceeded to annouce at the top of his lungs.
Sighing, he knew when he had been beat. It was around the time when the people in charge were about to kill him.
Then again, Nick didn't really care what they did to HIM, as more as his rodent.
If it was one thing that freaked Strike out, it was being trapped. More over, it was being trapped, and ALONE.
Nickolas' blood started to boil, and he wished he had the strength of a Machamp, so he could break the bounds.

Strike stuck his tounge out at the Persian, taunting. He started to pull faces, tickle Dollie's paws, and make cracks about her face and Mom in Pokelanguage.

Male
33 posts

green • 24 February 2012 at 11:27 PM

Daniel smirked ever so slightly at Nick who was now tied up,"I'm working with the behavior problem groups as always Jacky."Daniel replied."Oh and Bella don't worry about Sarah,she will be back soon enough."Daniel added with a huff as he walked over near Nick and the others. @belle @taffy789 @silver_winged @spiral

9,386 posts

smilies • 24 February 2012 at 11:59 PM

Okay, Allie had to admit the lassoing was fairly cool. But still, what era were cowboys in? 1600s?? Seriously?
Anyway, who was this guy to say SHE had problems?!
HE was the one who'd snapped at her! Very meanly, she might add.
Allie had to get out of here. And she was taking her Cleffa with her.
( @taffy789 Sorry, that line was just to good XD )

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 February 2012 at 12:01 AM

(OCC: @smilies - IKR? πŸ˜ƒ
Her very, very fat Cleffa. X3 )

9,386 posts

smilies • 25 February 2012 at 12:18 AM

@taffy789 You haven't seen it yet XD XD XD

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 25 February 2012 at 11:04 AM

@Silver_Winged But i did ?!