Pokemon Farm Roleplay

in Roleplaying

79 posts

mdede • 25 February 2012 at 11:26 AM

Sole dad came out of the mess hall with a sigh,five minutes into this summers camp and all Arceus had broken loose,Soledad kindly and ably walked in front of everyone to get their attention,"LISTEN UP EVERYONE, ME AND CHEF JUST MADE SOME DELICIOUS WAFFLE FOR YA'LL IN THE MESS HALL,so please just follow me,thank you." Solley said very loudly then finished softly winking at her Slowro Chef who used Psychic on the campers making them follow to the mess hall which was very clean,the way Solley liked it."Now over there is the waffle station, please be curtious to others and clean up and oh, Welcome to Saxon!"Solley chimed as she ran back to the kitchen to get syrup, whip cream and orange juice.
@hay7199 @smilies @taffy789 @starheartowo @inkstep
@puppylovelauren @silver_winged @spiral @belle @bentley @green @jamesftw

Female
421 posts

belle • 25 February 2012 at 3:34 PM

"Hey Jacky what do you have planned for the students today? Err, Activity or class wise?"Bella asked shyly as she picked up a waffle Soledad's slowbro had made which was extremely delicious, especially with strawberries! Bella took a seat next to a student name Nick which Bella had to suppress her laughter seeing him tied up and next to Jacky and Daniel.
@taffy789 @green @silver_winged

9,386 posts

smilies • 25 February 2012 at 3:40 PM

Allie refused any food and chose the most isolated, furthest away from anyone else place to sit. She also sat on the floor, unde the table. Quietly messing around with her PokeGear, she was disappointed to find no messages waiting for her. She sighed miserably and rubbed her wet eyes.

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 26 February 2012 at 2:16 AM

Soon after she shook them off, Sarah came across a large treehouse filled with pokemon. "Looks like things are going well here. How much longer will it be until the clubhouse is done?" she asked a passing Rufflet. He chirpped happily "Rufflet!( Is don rit now!)" (The young fellow had only just learned to talk.)Anyways, she toured through all the rooms that were specially made for each pokemon in the forest and for herself. After finding a Butterfree, she took off back towards camp with it. She had to make sure Flare returned to camp as planned after all. Oh, and there was also that girl she hit. However, Sarah was also going to make it clear that she wasn't going to stay in the ranch. She was going to stay at the clubhouse, but she saw no need to tell them that.
Flare on the other hand, had given up on the chase and returned to the ranch. She was ten now. She has to learn to be responsible for her actions someday, right? Even so, he couldn't help worrying about her as he ate his waffle.

9,386 posts

smilies • 26 February 2012 at 2:36 AM

@silver_winged

Male
24 posts

bentley • 26 February 2012 at 6:13 PM

Brent looked up at Bella who he'd just noticed,"Who's the new girl? I would assume she is a student but she seems perfectly sane."Brent said pointed to her with his fork.
@belle @silver_winged

9,386 posts

smilies • 27 February 2012 at 1:47 PM

@silver_winged
@silver_winged
@silver_winged

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 27 February 2012 at 7:16 PM

@mdede @belle @smilies @taffy789 @etc.

"Thank you, Solley," Jacky said with relief as he stepped into the mess hall at the back of the crowd. "I appreciate it." With that, he proceeded to one of the staff tables with Nick in tow (literally). "Y'all have free time to eat your breakfast and meet each other," he announced on his way.

"Hey, Bella," he greeted as he sat down, removing his hat and placing it on the bench next to him. "We're not going to be doing too much instructing today. I'm handling the Pokemon kids; first I'm going to show them around the ranch, let 'em meet all the Pokemon, and then show 'em the agility course." The agility course was a structure situated toward the back of the ranch, near the pastures. It had all kinds of obstacles that Pokemon could be commanded to proceed through in a certain way, including hurdles, slalom poles, tunnels, and other complicated exercises. On the first day he'd always have his Growlithe (and occasionally his Ponyta) give it a run-through, and then ask the trainers to command their Pokemon to do the same course. At the end of their session at the ranch, the kids would be asked to do it again and witness the (hopefully positive) change in their Pokemon's behavior.

"After that we'll do some meet and greet exercises with the kids in their Pokemon. Then there's dinner, and I dunno' if my dad has something planned after. Otherwise, they're free." He took a swig of orange juice. "What're you and Daniel planning?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 27 February 2012 at 8:56 PM

@silver_winged ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL AGILITY COURSE?! GOAD XD XD XD Oh, LEGENDARY. Wait till you see her freaking Cleffa, and he can ask himself again whether it's a good starting point X3

Allie was watching them talk with a look like a mulish miltank. She was thinking about her options. She could hide in a corner and refuse to participate in anything, and possibly end up having to stay here longer, she could try to excel at everything, but that idea was just unacceptable in her mind. It was like, oh, letting them have their way. Bossing her around. Them and her parents. OR, she could try to make their lives HELL, so they'd have to get rid of her. (And she'd probably end up getting sent to juv. FABULOUS.)

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 27 February 2012 at 9:03 PM

@smilies He mostly deals with kids who are either deathly scared of Pokemon or have trouble commanding their Pokemon. XD So a chubby Cleffa will be a little unexpected.
-
Jacky chewed contentedly on a waffle square, trying to keep an eye on the bunch of kids. Fights weren't all that unusual, but close supervision usually kept that kind of thing to a minimum.

He raised an eyebrow as his eye fell on the girl from earlier, who appeared to be hiding underneath a table. That was . . . unusual. "You all right?" he asked rather unprofessionally through a mouthful of waffle and strawberry.

9,386 posts

smilies • 27 February 2012 at 9:19 PM

@Silver_winged ... Chubby... Mmm... XD

How to answer...
1) Pretend she didn't hear.
2) Pretend she was asleep/dead.
3) Start crying hysterically.
4) Show some attitude.
Ehhh...
She clapped a hand over her mouth, and tried not to barf. "Eww, talking with your mouth full... Totally gross..." She murmured faintly, going slightly pale.
Actually, she was completely used to it, considering her Cleffa.

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 27 February 2012 at 10:34 PM

Sarah soon arrived to an empty camp with nobody around. "Eh? Could they really not care about me? At all?" Saddened with the fact that she was all alone with absolutely nobody to even care about her, other than Pikau of course, but she was too used to always having him around. She trudged to a small corner where she was guaranteed to stay hidden from everyone and cried, muttering to herself, "Not even one day and they all hate, hate, hate me! Why? Why does everyone despise me so?" Pikau had known that nothing would cheer her up at this point and sniffed around for the scent of that girl she hit. Once he had found out where they went, Pikau jumped to the confused Butterfree. "Piii Ka Pi Kaa! (Don't worry about Sarah, butterfree... Anyways, there should be an injured girl inside here. Can you heal her?)" As the Pikachu led it into the Cafeteria, it shook its head yes. They then bolted inside. Soon after heading in, Pikau spotted a bottle full of whipped cream. "Pika!(Good luck finding the girl. As for me, I'll use this to cheer Sarah up! She always seems to love this stuff!)" He shouted at the Butterfree as he stole the whipped cream from the hands of some other student.
As for Flare, he still was picking at his waffle silently, trying to decide on what he should do.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 February 2012 at 10:41 PM

Nick stared unhappily at his waffles. (Lers just assume he's out of the rope.)
He wasn't going to eat. Nope. Not intill Strike was back, anyway.
Where was his Pichu, he wondered?

@silver_winged - Where is the Pichu? X3

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 27 February 2012 at 10:50 PM

@smilies X3 Any will work. Also, Jack's a MAN. He don't use no manners. lololol
@taffy789 In a special Pokeball with Mr. Saxon. He'll probably get it back once they start the program, after breakfast. But they'll make him promise to keep it under control or they'll keep it for the rest of the week. X3

Jacky stared at Allie for a moment longer with the same confused look before shrugging and turning back to his food. She wasn't hurting anyone, after all; if she wanted to act weirdly, that was her problem.

With a sigh, he turned back to his breakfast, slicing off another piece of waffle with the blade of his fork. "Not hungry?" he asked Nick conversationally--the kid seemed a little too sulky for his own good.

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 27 February 2012 at 11:03 PM

The butterfree from before then flew in front of the group and stared at them curiously. "Free?(Nobody here seems to be injured?)" It said confused. Pikau however, had somehow lost track of Sarah. "PIKA!!!(How can I forget which building she was at!?!? They all look soo much alike!)" He screamed out loud.
Flare, who was thinking deeply about what he should do stood up suddenly and looked around. "Did anybody else hear that?" He asked.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 February 2012 at 11:04 PM

@silver_winged -Okay.

Nick gave Jacky a death glare. It was actually pretty intimidating, for he had lots of practice to prefect it.
Then went straight back to moping at his waffles.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 27 February 2012 at 11:17 PM

@starheartowo
@taffy789 If that's not okay he can get it back early?
@smilies
@belle
@bentley
@etc.
Jacky jumped as the Butterfree swooped over his table. "Arceus!" he shouted before he knew what he was doing, scowling. "Whose Butterfree?" he demanded, glancing at each of the kids in the room frustratedly. He only jumped again when the Pikachu shrieked. "Everybody, keep your Pokemon under control! Put them in their Pokeballs if you have to, gracious." He sat back down with a frown, angrily jabbing at his breakfast with a fork. Over to his left he could vaguely recognize Nick trying to shoot him some kind of look, but the older boy was over it. "We're not going to be eating again until two thirty or three, so I'd eat if I were you," he suggested without looking up.

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 27 February 2012 at 11:20 PM

Shocked by the sudden yelling, the butterfree flew away back to the forest. Pikau had then jumped into the cafeteria with the whipped cream once more, looking around for someone to help it find Sarah.
Flare walked over to Jack quickly. "Jack...That's Sarah's Pikachu...Do you think something happened to her?"
Pikau then jumped on Nick, Jack, and Flare before reaching the waffles and started eating them nervously.
"Pika!( Isn't there anybody that can help me at all?)" He yelled at everybody there.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 27 February 2012 at 11:22 PM

@starheartowo The Butterfree was not ignored. Could you please play your character and not a bunch of random Pokemon?

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 27 February 2012 at 11:25 PM

@silver_winged I know,I'll edit the comment soon, as for my character, she's just hiding away for now,so I'm just waiting until something interesting happens that'll cause her to come out of her hiding spot.😋

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 27 February 2012 at 11:26 PM

@starheartowo I can't say I'm really pleased, but all right . . . just try and interact with other characters, please?

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 27 February 2012 at 11:36 PM

@silver_winged Sorry... Also, I just finished editing the comment.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 February 2012 at 11:42 PM

@silver_winged -No, that's fine. XD

Nick didn't pay him any attention.
Wasn't eating. Nope. Didn't even care if he was going to pass out from hunger.
He on strike intill he got Strike back.
Anyway, if he got ANY job here, he hoped it was with the Mareep. He'd always liked Electrical Pokemon.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 27 February 2012 at 11:42 PM

@starheartowo
"I thought you were supposed to be keeping an eye on her?" Jack demanded, setting down his fork and rapidly rising to his feet again. He sighed, pressing his hand up against his face for a moment while he thought. "She's probably fine-HEY!" The Pikachu that had been making noise earlier had now jumped up onto their table and began eating their breakfast. He reached forward, trying to grab the thing by the scruff of its neck. "She's probably close by," he insisted, glancing around the room one more time to make sure she wasn't there. "Scout!" he then shouted, whistling brightly. "Come!" A moment passed and then a Growlithe sprinted into the cafeteria, expertly dodging the tables and students and coming to a rest at his master's feet. The canine Pokemon stared up at the two young men with full attention. "You have anything she might have touched?" he then asked, turning to look at Flare again. "Scout here can track her based on the scent." At the mention of his name, the Growlithe wagged his tail.

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 28 February 2012 at 12:03 AM

Flare shook his head no. "The only thing I have that might help is this scarf she gave me. She made it herself about a year ago though, so it might not be that much of a help." He sat there thinking for a few moments until he had finally remembered something. "What about that rock she hit Bella with? That could work, right? Only problem is that I have no idea where it could be..."
When Jack tried to capture, Pikau, he just stared at him blankly. Fortunately for him, the Pikachu had just barely stood out of his reach. Annoyed by his petty attempt to capture him, Pikau attempted to bite his finger. "Pikau, you shouldn't do that!" Flare yelled at him. Pikau never really liked Flare, so he ignored his command and tried to bite the other person closest to him, which was Nick.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 28 February 2012 at 12:05 AM

@starheartowo Please don't control any characters other than your own. You're not allowed to say that a certain character bit another character; that's controlling the other person's character by making them unable to get out of the way. It's not allowed. You can say, however, that the Pikachu attempted to bite whatever character.

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 28 February 2012 at 12:10 AM

@silver_winged .-. But you were trying to capture it.
"He reached forward, trying to grab the thing by the scruff of its neck" That's what I was referring to.I didn't mean like capturing it with a poke ball or something.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 28 February 2012 at 12:12 AM

@starheartowo
Key word here is "trying". He tried to grab it by its neck--that doesn't guarantee that he does. Whether or not the grab succeeds depends on you. I'm leaving it up to you to control your own character. Saying, however, that the Pikachu bit Jack controls both your character and mine . . . which is not allowed.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 February 2012 at 12:14 AM

@silver_winged -It's fine. 😊 I could always say something like, "Nick jerked his hand away at the last second." and it would be fine. X)

Female
531 posts

starheartowo • 28 February 2012 at 12:15 AM

Oh.Sorry...D: I am so sorry for breaking so many rules...I'll change it right now.