Welcome to Camp Half-Blood

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 1 March 2012 at 10:26 PM

@hedwig68
~~~~~
Carter did as she was told looking confused still but just waited "Now what?" she asked

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 1 March 2012 at 10:26 PM

@graceseggs

"Ok." Kennedy said. "I don't know who my parent is yet either." Grace seemed nice.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 1 March 2012 at 10:34 PM

Alex pressed a button and the machine made a funny noise and paper flew out. Alex read it, " OK you are a demigod. As in half mortal half Greek god. At this moment all the major gods are on Mount Olympus which is on the Empire State Building. Any questions?" Alex asked.

@carter

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 1 March 2012 at 10:37 PM

"Wait What?! No i cant be a demigod that stuffs not real. . . "She said not beleveing for one second that she, the little girl that only had like 3 friends could be a demigod "Who is my god/godess feather/mother?" she said then looked down "I never knew eather of them. . ." she said quiter.

@hedwing68

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 1 March 2012 at 10:39 PM

@sstwinz

Grace sighed. "I wish they'd just tell us already. Sometimes.. Sometimes I just feel so lonely," she admitted. "I mean, there are tons of people around here. But it seems like I'm the only one sometimes."

Female
3,840 posts

sstwins • 1 March 2012 at 10:40 PM

Reno was really confused. He sat down in the strawberry fields and waited for someone to tell him what to do.

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 1 March 2012 at 10:41 PM

@graceseggs

"Really?" Kennedy asked, curious. "I've felt alone too! I mean, not at camp, but at school."

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 1 March 2012 at 10:42 PM

"You are a demigod and we can't tell you who your godly parent is until they claim you. If demigods aren't real then how can I do this?" She took at bottle of water and began controlling the water.
@carter

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 1 March 2012 at 10:45 PM

Carters eyes were wide "Well How am i one? ive never done anything magic! all i have is ADHD and dyslexia" she said and sighed "I think your wrong, mabey all of you are demigods but, im not i cant be..."

@hedwig68

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 1 March 2012 at 10:46 PM

"Did everyone at school act, you know, weirdly? Differently than we do?" Grace asked. "That's how I saw it."

@sstwinz

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 1 March 2012 at 10:47 PM

@graceseggs

"Yeah..." Kennedy said, thinking.

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 1 March 2012 at 11:20 PM

"Everything is just really strange, I guess," Grace sighed. "We just figured out we're demigods and I'm talking non-stop. Usually I'm quieter."

@sstwinz

I have to go, I'll be here tomorrow.

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 1 March 2012 at 11:37 PM

@graceseggs Ok.

"I'm usually pretty quiet too." Kennedy said.

Female
20 posts

patchlvr52598 • 2 March 2012 at 3:41 PM

Just then, everyone heard a piercing cry coming from near the spot where Thalia's Pine once rested. A girl, young by the looks of it, convulsed on the ground, a manticore thorn embedded in her arm. She continued screaming, knowing nothing else to do, or what the menacing creature looming ominously in the distance was.

"Help!" She squeaked in a barely audible voice, reaching her arm towards the hill.

@anyonewhowantstoanswer

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 2 March 2012 at 5:08 PM

@carter

"Then that diffenetly means your a demigod 'cause you have dyslexia since your brain was made to read Greek not English. You have ADHD because your body is wired for battle. The machine has never lied before so you are a demigod and should be claimed soon." Alex told her.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 2 March 2012 at 5:13 PM

Name: Voctoria Cooper
Parent:Athena
Appearence: Brown hair green eyes white T and jeans
Weapon: Celestial Bow & Arrows
Do you have ADHD, dyslexia, both or niether: Dyslexia
Personality:Sweet kind and always has funny ideas that work just purfect

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 2 March 2012 at 5:23 PM

@hedwig68

"Yeah, im going to be claimed" she mumbled "Who could want me?" Carter sighed then asked "Where do i sleep?" she said even though it was day time all she wanted to do was sleep.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 2 March 2012 at 5:39 PM

"Hermes cabin go make some friends and I will give you the tour in a few," at that moment Ginger her wolf came. Ginger noticed Carter and growled. "It is OK Ginger. Now go show Carter the Hermes cabin." Alex got up and walked toward the hill to see and young girl convulsing by the pine tree Alex went and lefted her up taking her inside the Big House. "We need the Apollo's kids quick." When the Apollo's kids came and started healing her Alex asked,"Are you OK?"

@carter @patchlvr52598

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 2 March 2012 at 5:57 PM

@hedwig68

Carter followed the dog thing 'make friends, yeah right it took me 5 years just to be friends with the 3 i have back home' she mumbled then started humming trying to get the thoughts out of her head

Female
20 posts

patchlvr52598 • 2 March 2012 at 6:04 PM

@hedwig68

"That...thing!" She gasped, gesturing wildly to her arm. "Barbed tail!" Her long hair quickly grew wet with blood trickling from a wound on her forehead. Another spasm coursed through her, and she began to see dark spots as her vision faded. She reached upward, and clutched Alex's hand like a lifeline.

"My name...Hannah. Hectate's daughter. Been claimed." She whispered, her speech slurred. Suddenly, the door to the Big House burst open with a bang, and a slender cat followed by the Apollo cabin rushed in.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 2 March 2012 at 6:07 PM

"I am guessing you have been hurt by a manticore." When Alex heard the door bang open she instantly turned aroun her bow and arrow already pulled back. "Who is there," she yelled.

@patchlvr52598

Female
20 posts

patchlvr52598 • 2 March 2012 at 6:10 PM

"It's the Apollo cabin, Alex. We were told you needed our assistance?" The head of the Apollo cabin announced. The cat curled next to Hannah, meowing softly for her mistress.

"Luna," Hannah smiled weakly at the sight of the cat. "My pet."
@hedwig68

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 2 March 2012 at 6:12 PM

@patchlvr52598 he apollo's cabin is already their

Female
20 posts

patchlvr52598 • 2 March 2012 at 6:13 PM

@hedwig68 Oh 😋, Oops...

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 2 March 2012 at 6:39 PM

@hedwig68 @patchlvr52598 @ext...

Carter sighed then walked around not knowing where to go "Great, just like being the new kid at school agian" she mumbled Then walked up to a tall tree climbing it like a squirrle or something when so got around the top she stoped and sat on a limb kicking her legs a little looking over the camp from veary high up she even saw forest and a lake along way away.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 2 March 2012 at 6:51 PM

@carter will make a character to join her

Name: Danny Potter
Parent: Poseidon(Alex's younger brother)
Appearence:Shaggy black hair. Black jeans, t-shirt, black Vans. Tan and musceles forming training.
Weapon:Bronze sword
Do you have ADHD, dyslexia, both or neither:both
Personality:Nice, smart, good battler, is funny, pretty fast.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 2 March 2012 at 6:54 PM

@hedwig68 @everoneelse lol to lazy to do all pings

Carter started humming, then a few moments later she starting singing her braided long hair blew alittle in the wind she figured no one could hear her so she started singing alittle louder (BTW she is singing Safe And Sound By Taylor Swift And The Civil Wars i ❤️ that song lol)

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 2 March 2012 at 7:16 PM

Danny was walking when he heard someone singing from a tree. He walked to the tree,"Is someone up there?" He called.

@carter

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 2 March 2012 at 7:18 PM

Carter looked down and blushed "How long have you ben there, Did you hear me?!" she said embarised (sorry for spelling i realy cant spell today) Carters braid blew alittle in the wind then she sighed and jumped to a lower limb then to a lover one and so forth intill she got to the groud infount of the boy "Who are you?" she asked looking up at the taller 13 year old

@hedwig68 lol i forgot the ping the first time

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 2 March 2012 at 7:22 PM

"Yes I heard you singing and you are very good. I am Danny and you probably already met my sister Alex. Do you need a tour cause I know this place from inside out."

@carter