Wold Of The Wolves 2: Hunger Strikes

in Roleplaying

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 7:03 PM

"But it's just Dream is expecting pups and needs Advice from someone whos been through it"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 7:14 PM

"Um..Okay..so...your talking 'bout me.??.." Snowflake said...

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 7:17 PM

"I don't know there's more nursing mothers here that could help or if you want"

Dream howled in pain

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 7:21 PM

"I will. Go get those hurbs and water."
Snowflake said. When Akria whent away she said, "Just breath, Dream..Just breath.."
@carnatate

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 7:22 PM

Dream was shaking

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 7:41 PM

@carnatate

"It's okay. But breath." Snowflake said./Where is Akria?/

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 10:47 PM

@redstar-fireclan

Akira was whining he was shot in his shoulder and in a human prison

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 8:58 AM

NightSoul woke up and yawned. Backie was curled up beside her for warmth. NightSoul sighed. /I hope Blackie makes the right choice./she thought. "Just in case she chooses here I better find a good den." She said to herself. She went around looking at the empty dens and caves. She came back to this one where it was big. She decided to stay in the cave if Blackie choose. She walked over to Blackie and nudged her.

Blackie woke up. "Hut?" she was wasn't very good at talking but all little pups go through that.

"Do you want to stay here? Or go away?" NightSoul said

"Way!" She got up and walked with NightSoul. She had to trot to keep up. "Way we o?" she asked.

"We're here. This is our home!" She went away for a while. When NightSoul came back she had crushed up berries in a leaf. She stuck her paw in them and put it against the wall leaving a print. "Your turn!"

"k a" she put her paw in the berries and put it against the wall beside NightSoul's print.

NightSoul smiled. She picked up the leaf and threw against the other wall. She walked out again. She back a pile of leaves and a human blanket. She layed down and yawned.

"Huny" Blackie walked over and sucked the warm milk.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 9:06 AM

Luna jr came back into her deceased mothers cave. /i missed this old place/ she thought. She curled up where her mother had taught her her very first word. The cave was big and used to smell like blossoms, but now it smelt musty and old. /Has someone else been in here/ she thought /I can smell another wolf, no, 2 more wolves/ Luna jr began to get worried /what if someone stole something from my mom's secret stash/ Luna jr ran deep into the cave to check on her moms supplies, forgetting about the other 2 wolves

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 9:15 AM

NightSoul fell asleep. She heard some noise but it didn't bother her.

Blackie looked at Luna Jr. "ut oo do ere?" she asked. "Me ome!"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 9:23 AM

Luna jr came out from the back of her cave with a gem in her mouth "What do you mean, 'your' cave. This is my mother's cave. No-one is allowed to live in this cave. NO-ONE!!" Luna growled "Whoops" she looked at the sleeping wolf "I have a feeling something bad is going to happen in here" Luna jr still had the gem in her mouth, but she didn't move from that spot. She was defiant and wouldn't back down to a pup.

@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 9:29 AM

Blackie was fasinated by the gem. she walked closer and sniffed it. She sat down and wagged her tail. Keeping her eyes on the gem.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 9:31 AM

"No...no no no no" Luna jr shook her head "You can't have MY gem!!!" Luna shouted / why won't the sleeping wolf wake up/ she thought / this pup is starting to.... hang on is that../ "Are you Blackie?""

@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 9:34 AM

Blackie shook her head yes. "I ike your em!" she said. "It pretty!" She stood up and then she layed she down.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 9:36 AM

Luna jr went over to the sleeping wolf and tapped her, then again harder

@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 9:39 AM

NightSoul was parshliy awake. "What?"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 9:42 AM

Luna jr jumped back to allow the older wolf to wake up /maybe I shouldn't have done that, I don't even know why I needed to wake her up anymore/

@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 9:43 AM

NightSoul heard nothing so she went back to sleep.

Blackie wanted to play with Luna. "Play!"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 9:50 AM

"OK, i'll play" Luna pulled her paw down her face /they'll never leave my mothers cave will they/ Luna jr turned to the sleeping wolf "HELLO, YOU ARE IN MY MOTHERS CAVE!!!!!" Luna jr's shout rang through the valley

@lizkissz131

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 July 2011 at 9:52 AM

Snowflake came outside her den and wtched Luna play with another pup.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 9:57 AM

Blackie was scared by the yell. She ran into the woods and got lost she was crying all the way. She ran into her mothers body. she backed up.

NightSoul woke up. "I'm sorry I didn't know. I hope I didn't disturb anything.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 10:09 AM

Luna jr walked over to the wolf "What are you doing in my mothers cave?" she asked hastily

@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 10:13 AM

"It looked abandon so, I made use of it and I just need to have a home for Blackie" she walked out of the cave.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 July 2011 at 10:14 AM

"Hi, Luna." Lonewolf said.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 10:15 AM

Luna jr ran after her with the gem in her mouth "You aren't leaving are you?"

Luna jr went over to lonewolf "Hi, do you like the gem?"
@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 10:18 AM

"Well I have to find Blackie!" She ran after the scent.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 10:21 AM

"Lonewolf, you knwo you promised no-one would steal from the cave my mother lived in.... someone took a small pearl" Luna jr began to cry

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 10:32 AM

NightSoul howled for Blackie. It was beatiful. It sounded like a song bird. She kept walk and bumped into a gray wolf. It was big. "Och! I think I stepped on something." She looked at her paw. A pearl was in it. The big wolf turned around. They both fell in love. They ran to the pack. "Luna I think this is yours. I found it by FirstLove...Wait you don't think she sto..."

HELLO?????!!!!!!!!!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 10:54 AM

"Th..thank you, why did firstlove have it?" Luna jr became suspicious of firstlove...

@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 11:01 AM

" I don't know. She's dead now. Anyway look at my new mate!"

"I'm LiveLife" He bowed in respect.