Wold Of The Wolves 2: Hunger Strikes

in Roleplaying

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 2:35 PM

Akira crawled into his den and thoght("where-where are you firstlove I can't take care of three pups without you

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 2:41 PM

"Where are you?" Dust growled.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 5:45 PM

Akira was asleep

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 5:49 PM

Lune went to bed happy that night, how could she not. She stayed up for hours licking her new pups and feeding them. Tommorrow she would name them with scondbirth

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 5:51 PM

Dust went to where Luna was. "Hey, i'm going back to Shadowclaws tomarrow..but can i gaurd tonight?" the brown wolf asked.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 5:54 PM

Akira was angry with almost everyone he wanted to know where his mate was (it's been to hard since Night died I don't know what i'm doing anymore) akira thought to himself

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 5:58 PM

/I can't find him/Dust thought and ran back to the others.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 6:00 PM

Akira walked out and stretched (whew he thought glad thats over with)

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 6:00 PM

Luna lifted her head, "didn't you get the news. I'm not leader at the moment, lonewolf is. I have no' rights at the moment to tell you what you may and may not do. If I currently was leader I would surely let you guard for the night" Luna shook her head. /what am I saying/ she thought /I don't have to talk formal anymore "if you wish to.... I mean... I ya wanna guard then ask lonewolf" she hoped he had noticed the tone and the way she spoke change. She wanted him to know that she wasn't always acting formal as she mostly is

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 6:03 PM

Akira walked over "y-you no where my mate is"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:04 PM

@nogardragon I thought Lonewolf was 😋

"Okay...." Dust said, walking out of the den.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 6:07 PM

A howl came from the distance it sounded strangly familiar to moonbeam wolves Akira could reconize it better then anyone "no i-it can't be (CHIBI)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 6:13 PM

"Luna, who's howl was that?" Lonewolf asked.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 7:37 PM

Akira was shivering "no-no I-it can't be her sh-she's"g

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 7:42 PM

"I don't know to be truthful. But it sounds familiar"

@redstar-fireclan

Fixed it 😊

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 7:52 PM

Akira turned to Luna and looks shoked and exited "I-its C-Chibi"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 7:55 PM

"whose Chibi" asked Luna

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 8:00 PM

"remm-remmember shes my sister that was thought to be dead when White Fang attacked a year ago You and Cresent were on that hilltop that limp body I was holding my sister Chibi i can't believe shes alive"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 8:06 PM

"OH!!!! That's a miracle!!"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 8:14 PM

"We've got to go find her quickly!!!!"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 8:34 PM

"which direction did the sound come from?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 8:42 PM

"it sounnded pretty far away but somewhere to the right of my den"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 7 July 2011 at 8:11 AM

~Name of wolf:Striker(male)
~Age of wolf:6
~Coat colour: pure black
~Marking:nope
~Other features:he has red eyes
~Position in pack: Warrior
~Your wolfs introductory paragraph:

Striker ran to FirstLove's side. He licked her lovingly. "I love you FirstLove!" he said and raced her to the woods. "I won!"

FirstLove laughed. "Yes because you cheated!" FirstLove's belly was round and full of Striker's pups. She was a loner now. She had a new mate. She was furious at Akira and hoped never to see him again.

LuLay howled. She had come domestic in this time of need. She was moving out of the woods and she couldn't bare it. She walked out of her little human like cave and bit the leash making it break she ran down to the moonbeams.

FirstLove and Striker ran into a unfamiliar wolf. They both growled. FirstLove stop and sniffed. "Your supposed to be dead..Chibi." She snarled then ran away crying remembering Akira. "I have to go back. Striker I'm sorry I guess I used you without knowing it. I have to go to my old mate." She ran to find Akira. She howled for her old mate.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 12:07 PM

Chibi growled "I faked to be dead I knew how much he loved you so I ploted I gave him the PERFECT chance to meet with you I've seen his pups their still helpless with no prey to hunt they'll die for sure within a few hours.Don't you think Akira's gone through enogh with Night's death and his new pups"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 12:15 PM

Luna stood up, she hadn't tried to run since the day before. She almost fell down again when one of her pups nudged her. Luna looked into the pups eyes. The only girl out of the pups. She was a photocopy of Luna and Luna planned to call her Luna after herslelf. She looked at the other pups they yipped and yapped at her. Urhing her to run.

Luna began to breath heavily, then shen pounced on rock. Failing, she couldn't even catch a rock for dinner. She was getting fed up of laying in her cave with no action... she turned back to- the future- Luna jr. "Listen to me honey. I need you to go and get secondbirth for me. Remember, daddy"

Luna jr yipped and raced off into the woods to find secondbirth. She may only be a few weeks old but she had the spirit of any wolf- just like Luna

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 12:22 PM

@nogardragon 😊 Act like Dust asked Lonewolf.

Lonewolf saw a young pup run.
"Hey where are you going?" he aked and picked up Luna jr.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 12:30 PM

Luna wasn't very good at speaking but she tried her best "I ne to fin ma dadda or una"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 12:33 PM

Lonewolf laughed the Luna's fur. Then he put hwer down. "Okay, you go find you dad." The big white wolf said.

(btw Lonewolf doesn't have gray on him, but he looks like his father, White Fang.)

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 12:35 PM

"can u elp ma fin im" Luna jr was lost, but she didn't want to admit it

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 12:37 PM

"Sure." Lonewolf said, sniffing to find the pup's father.

( @nogardragon are you Luna jr's father or @lizkissz131?)