Wold Of The Wolves 2: Hunger Strikes

in Roleplaying

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 12:42 PM

@bulldog123

Thanks for joining 😊

Luna jr saw something white approaching her. It wasn't until they were practically nose to nose that she saw who it was. Her mother! /Lonewolf was right/ she thought /I had better pop the question before she goes away/ "Uh mom...." Luna jr stopped.

"Shhhh, Luna baby" Luna (leader) in a calm voice "I know what you want and thw answer is yes, and no" she said.

"How is that possible mom?" Luna jr said puzzled

"Well, she is my half sister, same father different mother. That is how she knows the song"

"How did you know, I wanted to know about the..." started luna jr when she was interupted again.

"I have been watching you from above. Whenevr you need me, i will be there..." Luna (leader) kissed Luna jr on the forehead , then there was a howl and other deceased wolves came to them "I have to go, sweetie" said Luna (leader) regretfully, she turned and began to leave

"But I need you, we ll need you!!" Luna jr began to cry.

"Don't worry, I will always be there for you. My clan needs me now..." responded Luna (leader)

"What clan...oh that clan" Luna jr looked around her. How could she have been so vain. Amoung the wolves surrounding her she could pick out Chibi and a few other deceased wolves.

Luna (leader) howled with her pack, and Luna jr joined in.

Luna jr watched as the wolves dissappeared. Luna woke up suddenly, she looked around and her mothers body was gone.. /where has it gone/ she wandered

(sorry that took so long 😊 )

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 12:43 PM

Lonewolf dremt that he was hunting a big rabbit..Then he heard Snowflake howl loudly. He woke up.

It's okay..and my brother is gone.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 12:49 PM

Yuki and ArKi woke up and continued looking for there father but they wanderd around where the humans were visiting they saw Bulldogstar

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 12:51 PM

Luna ran out of her den and ran to snowflake and lonewolf, she had to tell them the good news about her mother

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 12:53 PM

GTG

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 12:55 PM

k, see you later 😃

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 12:57 PM

Akira was hving terrible nightmares of the shadowclaws (he was born thre but abused) and was dreaming what could of happened if hed stayed

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 1:34 PM

@nogardragon i'm back! 😃

Snowflake howled in pain again. her pups were coming tonight...

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 1:36 PM

@redstar-fireclan

Luna jr ran into thier cave "sorry to turn up uninvited lonewolf and snowflake, but I have important news..." Luna jr stopped and looked at Snowflake "Whats wrong?!" Luna jr was young so she didn't know about snowflakes pups

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 1:37 PM

Akira heard his woung hurt bad but he needed to help Snowflake

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 1:43 PM

"She's going to have my pups, Luna..but it's okay..What did your mom say?" Lonewolf said.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 1:44 PM

Akira arived at camp

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 1:46 PM

Lonewolf looked outside. He narrowed his eyes. "Hi, Akria.."

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 1:49 PM

Akira dosn't reply just glares

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 1:49 PM

"Oh yeah, my mom has a clan of her own up in the clouds and Chibi is there. She said that Lily is her half sister. Oh and she said something about when I need her she would come" Luna jr was mystified by the thought of talking to her mother again in her sleep / i wonder if the other pups saw her too/ she thought to herself

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 1:52 PM

Lonewolf went inside the den and howled to Akria. "Don't you DARE set a paw in here."

then he looked at Luna. "Okay. Mabey I'll try to talk to her tonight..."

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 1:56 PM

"You mean, you can talk to Luna too? Can every wolf talk to everyone in the pack when they have died?" Luna jr was anxious to get answers just as any wolf pup would be

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 2:00 PM

"I don't know.. That I don't..I know you can b/c you're her pup."

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 2:03 PM

"Fine then, Akira growled try helping snowflake on your own,Sad I'm not alowed to see my own pups"Hope Snowflake has better luck then I did"Akira sits down and begins to scrtach his ear

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 2:05 PM

"Oh.... so who are you going to talk to?" Luna wondered

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 2:07 PM

Lonewolf looked at Luna. "FINE COME IN HERE! I NEED HELP!" He howled after a few mins. "COME IN HERE AKIRA!"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 2:08 PM

Akira despratlly wanted to talk with chibi and cresent again he wanted to knowwho this Eclipse wolf he looks so much like

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 2:10 PM

"Akira.. I have seen Chibi..... just so you know..." Luna was cautious about what she said to him

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 2:14 PM

"AKRIA HELP!" Snowflake howled.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 8 July 2011 at 2:19 PM

FirstLove howled. She was behind the bushes the whole time. She heard everything.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 2:20 PM

Akira heard "Itl have to wait" Akira had brought water with him and ran inside

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 2:21 PM

Lonewolf looked at Akria. "Don't you have any avide for her?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 2:25 PM

Yeah drink this water It has special herbs which will bring down the pain

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 8 July 2011 at 2:27 PM

FirstLove ran out of the bushes and into Snowflake's cave with herbs and everything else that was necessary. She was only a blurr and she ran back into the bushes. /I don't Akira to see me with Striker's pups inside me!/ she thought. She walked away from the scene.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 2:31 PM

/FirstLove?/ he thought