Wold Of The Wolves 2: Hunger Strikes

in Roleplaying

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 8 July 2011 at 9:27 AM

LuLay saw her father. She was overwhelmed with fear and happiness. "Dad!" she ran to him helping her him up. She kept an eye on Lonewolf

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 9:33 AM

"LuLay,...I'm sorry I couldn't save Night in time I-I(cough)"that were the only words Akira could form with his wounds painfully constatly hurting him.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 8 July 2011 at 9:36 AM

"It's okay!" She put a paw him healing him.
GTG! Mini golf! Putt Putt *crash* opps! See ya! 😊)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 9:48 AM

Lonewolf jumped up.Snowflake ran up to him.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 9:54 AM

Akira gave an angry glare and growled

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 10:15 AM

Lonewolf growled back.
Snowflake picked up one of Akria's pups.
"Go AWAY." Lonewolf growled.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 10:33 AM

"You act like Chibi died for nothing If I go ill die WHY do you hate me WHt did you rescue me when we were pups in that cave,HUH"!!!!!!!!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 10:45 AM

"That's when we were PUPS. I changed, everyone DOES." Lonewolf growled, he forced himself not to attack Akria.

@carnatate

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 10:47 AM

"Stop ignoring my first question,WHY DO YOU HATE ME"!!!!!!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 10:59 AM

Luna jr gently bit lonewolf to get his attention "remember, you are our leader now. Permanently, you must break up fights within te pack...not start, or take part in them" she said "I may only be young, but I know the responsibilities of the leader" Luna jr felt proud of herself for speaking so bravely

@redstar-fireclan
@carnatate

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 11:04 AM

Lonewolf looked at Luna. "okay.." /this pup looks so much like the former leader Luna../he thought.
Snowflake looked at Akria. "He did ingor it. he said 'I changed, everyone DOES' I belive him." she said.
@nogardragon
@carnatate

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 11:18 AM

Luna jr jumped onto a rock and sang a song luna had taught her in another language "callidum super nos ventosum moars libero volutpat nibh, et irrue in amo te animi mei jelousy avidus nimium quoque fervens, quomodo a me i cum labore possidebit te i odissent tui ego dilexi vos mala somnia noctem i fieret mihi perdere pugnae relinques meis wuthering, wuthering, wuthering ventus" She caught her breath

@redstar-fireclan
@carnatate

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 11:23 AM

"What is that all 'bout?" Dust growled.
Lonewolf jumped beside Luna and stared at his brother. He rememebered what the pup said.
"Dust, she was thaught by her mother and i think she chose to share it with some of us. Now, you said you'll go back to Shadowclaws today.." Lonewolf said, calmly.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 11:28 AM

"it is about a pup that runs away from home that wants to come back and when she does everyone ignores her and she was told she was told she was goig to die, and er true love had left her for another." Luna jr began to cry "it is the only thing I have left to remember my mother by"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 11:43 AM

Lonewolf nodded. "Now, go home, Dust."
Dust growled. "Fine. You're a loser Lonewolf, A LOSER. You ALL are. I thought you would NEVER talk, brother. And now you do. Just b/c you have a MATE and i don't, doesn't mean you have to be happy al the time." Dust growled again, then he ran off to Shadowclaw's terr.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 11:49 AM

"Ignore HIM, he just doesn't know a great leader when he se's one." Luna jr stuck her pink tongue out in a childish way in the direction Dust ran off into and then turned to lonewolf "You are only learning to be a leader. Luna only just told you the news of you being our permanent leader. But I will always be there to try to break the fight up or to give you advice when you need me" She smiled "Did you like the song? Luna probably already sang it to you though didn't she?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 11:52 AM

"No. She didn't. B-But my m-mother did.." Lonewolf started to cry when he talked about the brown wolf.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 11:55 AM

"Your mother knew the song too, I thought Luna was the only one..... unless..... our mothers were.." she swallowed "...related..."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 12:00 PM

"That I don't know. Mabey Lily's mother knew it." Lonewolf shugged. "Why don't you go to bed tonight and see if your mom vistes you in your dream, and you can ask her about my mom."

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 12:04 PM

"Okay..." Luna jr sniffed, she was upset about her mothers death too "I am going to make my mom preoud and carry on her work in the clan" she yawned "...after I go to sleep" She jumped down off the rock "Good night Lonewolf, don't forget to ask me if have any, note ANY, problems"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 12:08 PM

When know ones looking ArKi and Yuki run out of the territory to find their father

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 12:11 PM

Luna jr ran home and curled up in the corner with her mother. The other pups was there too- they would have a horrible fright in the morning.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 12:14 PM

(um..Lonewolf ment ask Luna's mom to see if Lily is Luna's sister. Lily is still alive. Oh, Snowflake will have Lonewolf's pups tonight in the rp.)

"Good-night." Lonewolf said and him and Snowflakewent in the leader's den.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 12:18 PM

Arki and Yuki looked back this might be the last time they would see this territory

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 12:18 PM

(So ask Luna's mom in her sleep if Lily is her sister?)

Luna jr fell asleep comforable with her siblings surrounding her, she would have to get them food tommorrow or they would die.

Male
14 posts

bulldog123 • 8 July 2011 at 12:23 PM

@nogardragon I'm Redstar-FireClan's sister and I know this is a Wolf rp..and i want to know if I can be a Bulldog???

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 8 July 2011 at 12:24 PM

@bulldog123

Yeah you can. you can be a dog that belongs to some humans living nearby or something like that if you want 😊

Male
14 posts

bulldog123 • 8 July 2011 at 12:26 PM

@nogardragon Okay I'll do the form 😊 Thanks

~Name of Bulldog:Bulldogstar
~Age of wolf: 12
~Coat colour: brown
~Marking: none
~Other features: i am i pet.
~Position in pack: none/...gaurd to the humans
~Your wolfs introductory paragraph:

A Bulldog walks to the forest..he got fence that his humans made..

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 July 2011 at 12:29 PM

@nogardragon yep.

Lonewolf fell alsleep..with Snowflake beside him.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 July 2011 at 12:37 PM

ArKi and Yuki found a cave they could stay for the night