Luna jr ran outside "DADDA!!! DAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAA!!" she screamed

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 2:36 PM

Akira left to go look for chibi

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 2:41 PM

"Do yu pups have names?" Snowflake asks the pups.

" SEONDBITH!" Lonewolf howls

@likissz131
@nogardragon
@carnatate

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 2:44 PM

Luna jr sat down "Now who is going help mommy while shes flat on the floor" Luna jr had spoken for the first time witout sounding like a baby

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 2:50 PM

@redstar-fireclan

grey and white pup= Miru
Brown and black=Cocoa
white with red paw=Yuki(oldest)
one that looks like Akira=ArKi(Oldest)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 3:41 PM

@carnatate okay!

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 3:53 PM

ArKi and Yuki looked at eachother they were confused and knew that Lonewolf hated their blood father and rememberd what happened when they were young they were afraid Lonwolf would treat them the same

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 3:57 PM

"lon woof, no lonewolf, my mother needs help" lily jar's eyes sparkled like her mothers when she was desperate to do something

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 4:04 PM

"Okay..Let's just go to ur mother." Lonewolf said.

"It's okay..Lonewolf will learn to like you." Snowflake said to the pups.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 4:08 PM

"follow me lonewolf!" luna jr led lonewolf back to her mother. Luna was lying on the floor not moving, "thank you, my precious daughter" she said weekly.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 4:11 PM

"Are you okay?'" Lonewolf asked.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 4:13 PM

Akira was walking around until a human shot he howled a the top of his lungs with pain and rage

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 4:15 PM

"not really, never mind me. I want you to help name the pups with me. I think secindbirth ran away from the pack so I need you." Luna coughed "And you may need to permanently become leader.... I don't think I will last much longer and my pups are too young to take over....."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 4:20 PM

Lonewolf bout fainted. Permanently Leader? "Okay...?" he said..not really sure he could do it.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 4:27 PM

"don't worry, you just have to be friendly and helpful to other wolves and never mistreat your power over the pack. If I do...." luna mouthed the words D I E because her pups were lying next to her whimpering ".... Always remember, you are nit more special or powerful than the other wolves. You are just the one they turn to for guidance." Luna took a harp intake of breath "So then, I have three boys that need names." the boys looked mostly like secondbirth but with hints of Luna where as Luna jr was the other way around. "I think this one should be called thirdmoon, what do you think?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 4:31 PM

Akira howled loud enogh the world could about hear

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 4:36 PM

"Yea..but if you D I E...What if i go wrong..i mean..remember when FirstLove had..her pups..she asked me if i wanted to see them..i growled 'No!' and Firstlove said 'Stop it! You sound like your father!' what if i become like my father when i become leader and think that that could be my chance to kill wolfs! What if that happens?!" Lonewolf said.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 4:39 PM

"well, then you have Luna jr to help you throughout those times she is just like me at heart, she is good and kind and loyal. She will make you see what you are doing. " Luna wanted to get on with the naming before her time was up. "so wha do you think of the name thirdmoon for thisovely brown pup?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 4:43 PM

"Good...um how 'bout...Hunter? For the other one?"

"Akria!' Snowflake said.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 4:49 PM

"that will suit this beautiful grey wolf well, now how about this one. Come here sweetie." a bulky deep brown wolf came out from the darkness. He was strong and handsome he licked his mother then yelped and ran at he sight of lonewolf. "it's okay, come on out " Luna encouraged. The wolf pup came out againand approached lonewolf and rubbed against his leg to say sorry for running away " I think he like you lonewolf"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 4:57 PM

"Hm...How bout...Mud? Or Rain's Mud? Or Mu-" Lonewolf gets cut off be Luna.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 4:59 PM

Chibi heard and ran to Luna's cave "I'ts Akira"!!!!!!!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 5:03 PM

"how about mudwolf" Luna suggested. "hello chib" Luna coughed "what is wring with Akira?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 5:07 PM

"I was going to say Mud's Rain but..What eve you want." Lonewolf shugged, knowing the "wolf" part of Mudwolf's name is from his.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 5:10 PM

"He's been shot"!!!!!!!!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 5:16 PM

"what?!?!" Luna got up but when she tried to run he fell flat on her face

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 July 2011 at 5:25 PM

"I'll go with you." Snowflake said. Lonewolf looked at her and sighed. "I'll help Akira." Snowflake said again.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 5:33 PM

Chibi runs out after Akira

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 7 July 2011 at 5:40 PM

Luna had to get up, Akira needed as much help as he could get. Luna got up and ables after the others.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 July 2011 at 5:43 PM

Chibi becan licking Akira his body was limp