Wold Of The Wolves 2: Hunger Strikes

in Roleplaying

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 4:30 PM

LastBreath opened her eyes. She stood. She wobbled over to Luna and lied down beside her. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. She very close to Luna.

NightSoul watched LastBreath go over to Luna. NightSoul try to go to sleep but something wet kept falling on her. She looked up. "RAIN!!!" She shouted. "LiveLife, Luna, everybody! It's raining! We need shelter!" she grab all her pups and ran to the nearest empty cave. She made sure no one was living in it. She played around in it overjoyed and delighted. "The prey!" She ran to the normal hunting grounds and more and more prey came. She ran back. She nudged Luna.

ANYONE HERE??????

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 5:02 PM

her pups wre staarving but their was no place to set them down Dream had no shelter she was wandering around brfore she saw Their cave

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 5:26 PM

NightSoul saw Dream. "Come in here!!" She yelled. She ran out of the cave with LiveLife. They both came back dragging a buck and a doe in their mouths. "Here!"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 5:59 PM

Luna woke up "everyone!!!" Luna was overjoyed . "inspoke to my mother and she sent food towards our hunting grounds... Wow... That's a lot of food" Luna stared at the doe and buck. Then she looked down at the pup next to er ad ruffled her fur "my mother said you can have her old cave if you want it. She knows you have a large family now, so ypu'Ll need the space"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 6:07 PM

"Yes but one things worrying me wheres Akira?"

@nogardragon check out my deviantart im working on writing and drawing abount World of Wolves 1 😃

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 6:13 PM

"I have completely forgot... Oh no...!" Luna began to run "I hope he's not at the hunter's camp." Luna was trying to learn all se could about these 'hunter's' as she could for future reference.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 6:15 PM

Akira chewed on the bars of the prison growling at the hunters

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 6:21 PM

LastBreath stepped into the rain and ran back in. "COLD!"

should we have a part 3?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 6:28 PM

I'm gunna make one when the other pups are learning how to hunt. I'm thinking of calling it 'World of the wolves 3: training days' 😊 at which point luna will be a tenager and all the pups will either have started training or be in Luna's league. What do you think?

"let's go to the hunters camp. Akira could be in trouble" Luna began racing
Up the hill. "well are you coming!?" se shouted back to the other wolves

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 6:34 PM

NightSoul's pups whimpered. "I think I'm staying" She picked up LastBreath. "Plus I'll make the move quickly." She waved good bye.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 6:36 PM

Dream howled to her mate (even though she knows he can't here her,PLEASE HURRY AKIRA WERE TAKING CARE Of 8 PUPS

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 6:40 PM

"I'll find him, don't worry" Luna liked them all but felt irrupted at he fact they were just letting a pup go up to the hunters with no other real protection whole they babysit some pups /I'll show them I can do this, but if I don't come back- it's thier fault/ Luna slinked under the chain link fence and spotted Akira's cage. "psst. Akira.psst" Luna whispered just loud enough for Akira to hear

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 6:43 PM

NightSoul walked over to Dream. "It's okay. You need to worry about your pups." She picked up all six of her pups and went the bigger den. She let them drink the warm milk. "Och! It's almost time for you guys to eat meat!"

b back soon. I have to eat ribs!!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 6:46 PM

Luna couldn't wait any longer and ran over to the cage and chewed on the lock, with her razor sharp teeth

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 7:07 PM

Akira heard "Whats wrong with these humans this place is supposed to be off-limits to hunters" he whiseperd then chewed on the same bar with Luna

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 7:09 PM

"grr , we need more help. I'll get my mom" Luna stepped back from the bars

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 7:15 PM

"Get Cresent and Chibi if you see them we need all the help we can get unlesss.....*marks on Akiras eyes shine and he bends the bat

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 7:21 PM

Luna's body went limp as she made a connection to the other side. There was a glowing light and wolves came out that only Luna could see "I brought the whole clan" Luna (leader said) the wolves went over to the cage and pulled it on all sides until it broke " thank you mom" Luna jr said gratefully. The wolves ran back into the portal howling. When the light faded Luna woke up and saw the wreckage of the cage "it worked then" she sad relieved

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 7:25 PM

"I can see them" Akira said the marks on his eyes glowing "thanks to these markings I still don't know much about them though"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 7:25 PM

NightSoul. "Dream! I think they've found him! Let's make this place great." she pulled the skin of the two deer. and hung. She place the meat in leaves in for each wolf. "there!"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 7:29 PM

"quick let's go before the hunters wake up" Luna dived under the fence ad raced down the woodland path.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 7:30 PM

Akira followed turning off his glowing markings

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 7:31 PM

NightSoul licked her pups she placed them near her.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 7:38 PM

When luna got back to her mother's old cave, she didn't know whether to be angry or impressed. Her mothers cave had always looked welcoming but now it looked more like a fun and adventurous place. But, the place of her last memory with her Mother was gone now. "are you awake nightsoul?"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 July 2011 at 7:42 PM

"Yes. Oh I need to show you something." she walked to spot where Luna showed her. "I didn't touch it." she saved the place where Luna said she learned her first words. "I didn't want to change this old place but the pups wanted to.

I have go!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 7:46 PM

"umm nightsoul... My brothers and sisters all have new homes but... I don't and I was wondering if I could... Well.. Move in with you?" Luna fet guilty for aski g nightsoul this question

Will you be back later?

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 9 July 2011 at 8:06 PM

Akira walked in and ran strait to dream licking his new pups then walks over to Luna "Will-Will you help me name them there's 3 in this litter"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 10 July 2011 at 3:18 PM

Sorry I'm late 😱 very late...umm...@nogardragon

"Can i help?" Snowflake asked Askria.

"Hi, Luna." Lonewolf said.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 10 July 2011 at 3:21 PM

"Sure I will!" Luna was considering opening her own name rating service for pups

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 10 July 2011 at 3:24 PM

@nogardragon hi..post in pm rp..i need to make a new one..