redstar-fireclan • 10 July 2011 at 3:26 PM

Okay....

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 10 July 2011 at 3:42 PM

"So where are the adorable pups?" Luna wanted to see the little babies

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 10 July 2011 at 3:46 PM

Lonewolf shugged. "I better go see mine.." He said.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 10 July 2011 at 4:16 PM

Luna went over to nightsoul "When am I starting my hunting training Nightsoul. I am very excited to start my first class" Luna tried to stop herself bouncing off the wall

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 10 July 2011 at 5:05 PM

"Sure"

heres what they lok like

Orenge/grey with purple eyes
pure white with dark grey eyes
black/grey with red eyes

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 10 July 2011 at 5:09 PM

"Do you think that this one looks kinda like me?" Luna said pointing at the pure white pup

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 10 July 2011 at 5:13 PM

"Yeah a mixture of you and Dream"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 10 July 2011 at 5:14 PM

"I wish Chibi, Luna and the other wolves were here to see this too" she sighed

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 10 July 2011 at 5:44 PM

"Yeah so anyway you want to help name

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 11 July 2011 at 7:39 AM

NightSoul was wondering about the question that Luna asked. She went up to Luna. "Yes you may live with me and my family. I'll need help."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 8:14 AM

"Do you have names for them?" Lonewolf asked Snowflake.
"Yep." Snowflake said.
@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 11 July 2011 at 8:32 AM

LastBreath was hungry and went to NightSoul for milk.

NightSoul pushed LastBreath away. She went out of the cave and caught a rather large hare. She ripped it opened and gave a piece to each of her pups.

Fortis Paw and Umbra ate their pieces and went for more.LastBreath nimbled at hers and inhaled it. And ran for more. She ate first. She wouldn't let anyone else go before her.

LiveLife was pacing in front of their cave. "I got!!" He ran to Lonewolf. "Your the leader correct?!"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 8:35 AM

"Yes. Why, pup?" Lonewolf said, he wanted the pups names, but, he has to talk to a pup..
"The gray and white one is Blizz.(male)
The white one that looks like Akria is Newmoon (male)
the white one is Cloud (female)
the white one with brown and gray spots is Mudsnow" Snowflake said.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 11 July 2011 at 8:40 AM

@redstar-fireclan LiveLife isn't a pup!!

"I know how to get rid of the humans!" He was glad and joyful but sad too.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 8:46 AM

@lizkissz131 sorry!

"and?" Lonewolf said. He knew they had a bulldog.

(everyone, my brother won't be on 4 a long time so he said i can be Bulldogstar.)

Bulldogstar sniffed around. " I wonder..."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 11 July 2011 at 8:50 AM

"The humans want money. The want to sell a wolf to a zoo. So, I volunteer."

G2G

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 8:56 AM

"Hmm...Idk...You'll be risking ur life..." lOnewolf said.

OK!

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 11 July 2011 at 9:50 AM

back!!

"Yes but, for my pack. If this is something to save this pack I will do it! DUCK!!" he shouted he saw human pointing a gun. "Leave him be."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 9:58 AM

Lonewolf growled. He lunged himself at the human, a bulldog attacked Lonewolf. "Say Good-bye, wolf." the bulldog growled.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 11 July 2011 at 10:24 AM

"NO!" LiveLife attacked the bulldog threw him. The human then shot him. "Tell my family that I did this to save them."

Humna luaghed. "You'll make a nice coat!" he called his mate and then left with LiveLife

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 10:29 AM

Lonewolf cried. He didn't have to die like this. He called for LiveLife's mother.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 11 July 2011 at 10:52 AM

again not a pup!!!!

NightSoul walked around looking for LiveLife her mate. She looked at Lonewolf. He looked like something tragic had happened. "Lonewolf! What's wrong. Do you know where LiveLife my mate is?" she yelled.

LastBreath was to busy watching what happened to eat. She found the darkest part of the cave and lied down. /My dad..he he died./ A tear rolled her cheek. She vowed to have revenge for her father. She grew a hatred for humans.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 10:55 AM

AGAIN SORry!

"yES." Lonewolf said, moving away so NightSoul could see her mate.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 11 July 2011 at 11:16 AM

"No!" she tried to keep up with the truck but she couldn't. She went back to her cave cried. Her pups wanted to go outside but she wouldn't let them. She took down the decor and scrape the pelt of the hare. And she put it under LastBreath. She got a deer for the pack but left only the meat. She took the skin and made her cave dark.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 11:21 AM

"Are you okay?" Lonewolf said.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 July 2011 at 11:31 AM

Akira wanderd around

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 11 July 2011 at 11:40 AM

"Go away!" NightSoul growled. She was going to make sure that no would go in this cave. She was trying to protect her pups. She fell asleep. Her heart was stopping. She was dieing painfully. She finally went to go live with her mate.

LastBreath shook her head. She tore down the stuff that was making this cave dark. "Dad would want us to be cheerful. This also means I'm going to have to start hunting training early. You guys stay here!" She ran to Lonewolf. "Both parents died and we rather support ourselves. So, I'm asking if I could start hunting training early!" She bowed.

hello

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 July 2011 at 5:21 PM

Akira growled and ran off

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 12 July 2011 at 8:57 AM

FirstBirth and SwiftHead ran out of the cave and out the pack. "We're going to Stormclaws!!" they shouted. They kept running.

LastBreath ran to the cave. "Are you guys leaving too??" She asked.

Umbra and Fortis Paw stayed as LuaghGrowl walked out of the pack. "We"ll stay by your side. I mean your our sister!" Umbra said.

"Yeah, we need to stick together. We need to answer some questions though." Fortis Paw said.

"And what do you think those are?" LastBreath asked her brothers.

"Well do we want to be adopted?" Umbra said.

"No! We can handle ourselves. It should be easier since the drought is over. Do we want someone to teach us how to hunt?" Last Breath said.

"No, I think we should show them we can do everything together. Last question, do we want to stay in the pack." they looked at each other. "YES!" they all said. All their stomachs growled.

"Let's go hunt." Last Breath said. They all ran out watching a hare. "I'll get the neck you guys the sides." LastBreath said. She started a full speed blast at the rabbit. Her brothers got on the sides. She pounced and grabbed the rabbit by the neck. Her brothers held it. They dragged the hare to the cave and ate.