Randomness to the MAX!!!!!

in Forum Games

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 4:33 PM

@pipkitten Mr. Smith's face wen't a deep shade of crimson. His eyes were moulded into a permanent frown, and Robert now saw how truly ugly Mr. Smith was. 'Shake...My....HAND!' Mr. Smith's jaw was clenched tight, and flecks of spittle were dotting his lips. Robert held out his hand cautiously, but Mr. Smith didn't even bother shaking, he was too angry. 'PLASTICAH! COME HERE! THIS ONE NEEDS SOME OBEDIENCE TRAINING.'

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 4:38 PM

@Whimsical Robert cringed away from the angry man, visibly shaking. He looked for any way of escape and found none. 'I'm going to die! I'm going to DIE!' Robert thought furiously, 'I have to get out of here!!' Just then, Plasticah sauntered in, somehow much taller. He strolled over to Mr. Smith, a devilish twinkle in his eyes. "How may I be of assistance, Sir?"

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 4:49 PM

@pipkitten 'Plasticah, could you take this one to the obedience room? Oh, and then take him to his room' Mr.Smith's eyes gleamed mischeiviously, and Plasticah's head nodded. It appeared to be some sort of private joke they had going. Out of boredom and habit, Robert looked down at his hands. They were handcuffed! But how? 'Come on!' said Plasticah, who had now straightened up 'I'm going to take you to the obedience hall. And after that you can go to your room'

-A few hours later-

Robert slumped down on the floor. Several hours had been spent teaching him to 'Sit', 'Speak' and 'Obey commands'. He had then been shown his room. Wait, did he say room? More like four walls and a bed. It was sp small Plasticah had to wait outside. Plus it was mouldy, and there were rats! A sudden wave of inspiration hit Robert suddenly like a icy blast: Were there are rats, there are holes right? Robert smiled, he knew he could escape now. All he needed was a plan...

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 4:56 PM

@Whimsical After handing Robert his dinner, which consisted of a couple bread crusts and a side of dead crickets, Plasticah left, locking the door from outside. Robert looked at his "dinner" in dismay. "I'm supposed to live on this??" He said aloud. "Oh well, I won't be here for long," he grinned, retrieving a pocketknife from his pants pocket.

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 4:59 PM

What are all you funky bannanas jibber jabbin about this time? Thought you finished this last week after you both lost an eye... -_- (xD)
Now if you will just shut your teeth and try to make sence Ill leave you two alone.

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 5:01 PM

@pipkitten Robert crawled through the dusty corridor. Huge Rat's scuttled to and fro, but still he persevered. He needed to escape, and fast. It would only be a matter of time before someone discovered he was missing. Robert relaxed. He had taken the precaution of blocking up the entrance, so hopefully they wouldn't find the hole atleast. A small breeze suddenly whipped past Robert, meaning only one thing: He was near an exit!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 5:02 PM

@Bluegirl80 Lol! XD You should read what Whimsical and I have been writing... It's interesting, to say the least. 😉

@Whimsical Robert took a moment to savor the feel of the wind playing across his face. He smiled to himself and crawled towards the source of the breeze, keeping an eye out for any trouble. He could envision it now: his daring escape, being free of Mr. Smith, getting back home... His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden scream somewhere up ahead. It was close...

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 5:03 PM

@pipkitten NO NO NO! I WONT LET YOU TALK ME INTO BURRITOS!!! THEY ARE BAD BAD BAD BAD! NO TACOS EITHER IMA GOOD GURL UNLIKE YOU. HECK YEAH I SHOWED YOU!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 5:07 PM

@Bluegirl80 ...Uhm, how about taquitos then?

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 5:10 PM

@pipkitten NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! I DONT DO MEXICAN FOODS THEY ILEGAL! I TOLD YOU IMA GOOD GURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 5:11 PM

@pipkitten The scream died down, but Roberts thoughts were racing: What if someone was hurt? He had to get back! But, what if it was a trick? Roberts mind was muddled, and, in a act of sudden kindness, he started racing back down the corridor. He had a feeling it wasn't a trap...

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 5:17 PM

@Whimsical Another scream tore its way through the air, sounding extremely pained. Robert ran towards the sound as fast as he could, hoping to get there in time to save whoever it was. There was a crash, and then silence. "Please be okay, please..." Robert murmured to himself, creeping towards an exit. He readied the knife in his hand, hoping that if he had to use it, it would be enough to keep him alive...

@Bluegirl80 Maybe Chow-Mein?

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 8 July 2011 at 5:18 PM

@whimsical
@pipkitten

LOL, you guys are on a random-fight. Who will be more random? Nobody knows... good story skills, by the way. 😋

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 5:18 PM

@pipkitten Did you understand what I meant?

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 5:19 PM

@Bluegirl80 I know.... how about.... Fried Chicken?

@pipkitten Can I have a break? I am *exhausted* plus it's pretty late here in England.

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 5:20 PM

@whimsical NO You live in England! COOL MY coUSINS LIVE THERE!

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 5:20 PM

@Bluegirl80 I know.... how about.... Fried Chicken?

@pipkitten Can I have a break? I am *exhausted* plus it's pretty late here in England.

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 5:21 PM

@Whimsical DOUBLE POST!!!

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 5:21 PM

Ooops I double posted!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 5:21 PM

@Whimsical Sure! 😊 We shall continue tomorrow then?

@Bluegirl80 Not really...

@Rosey77 Lol, random fight. XD And thanks! 😃

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 5:22 PM

@pipkitten Mexican food instead of like cigars, ciggaretes, etc.

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 5:23 PM

@pipkitten Oh darn it! I can't! Tommorow I'm going to a friend and her PC has broken down T-T

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 8 July 2011 at 5:23 PM

@Whimsical Awesome, you live in England? I've always wanted to visit there!

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 5:24 PM

@rosey77 Don't bother. It ALWAYS rains here ☚ī¸

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 5:25 PM

@Whimsical Oh noes!! 😱 That's okay, just give me a holler when we can continue, okay? 😊

@Bluegirl80 Lol! XD

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 8 July 2011 at 5:25 PM

Same here in California 😋 At least where I live. Actually, it's pretty hot today. *wipes off sweat on forehead*
@whimsical

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 5:26 PM

@pipkitten YUP IMA AWESOME!

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 5:29 PM

@pipkitten Thanks! I'll probably forget, but if I don't continue it in a few days (not including tomorrow) than just send me a message 😊

@rosey77 Lucky! It rained all day (But I did see a double-rainbow)!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 5:29 PM

@Bluegirl80 And Ima AWESOMER. 😉

@Whimsical Okie-dokie! 😸 I shall remind you on ... Tuesday or Wednesday, maybe?

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 8 July 2011 at 5:30 PM

@whimsical Ooh, double rainbow! Pretty awesome.