Randomness to the MAX!!!!!

in Forum Games

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 11 July 2011 at 1:01 PM

@Whimsical Robert smiled, relieved. "You don't know how happy I am to hear that!" Plasticah was smiling, too. "Of course!" He said cheerfully to Galaxy. The grin on his face was so big that he looked like a reflection in a funhouse mirror, and Robert couldn't help but laugh. Galaxy took one look at Plasticah and started laughing as well. "What's so funny?!" Plasticah demanded seriously, unaware of how ridiculous he had looked mere seconds before.

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 11 July 2011 at 1:06 PM

@pipkitten 'Oh... Nothing!' said Robert, grinning wildly. 'Well, anyway, I guess this is goodbye. For now, anyway.'
Plasticah gave Robert one last wave before leaping into the multi-coloured portal which meant home.

When Plasticah had safely gone, Robert walked over to his window and looked out over to the fields. He saw some cows... and they seemed to be dancing!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 11 July 2011 at 1:10 PM

@Whimsical The End! πŸ˜ƒ *wipes away tear* That was brilliant... We should collaborate on another story sometime! πŸ˜ƒ

By the way, would you mind if I posted this story on my DeviantART account? It's definately worthy of being read by lots of people! 😊

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 11 July 2011 at 1:12 PM

@pipkitten Wow! What a story! Sure, i'd love for it to be seen. Feel free to edit out the spelling mistakes and any other bits and pieces XD And I would love to collaborate on another story, too. It gives me something else to do on here 😸

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 11 July 2011 at 1:21 PM

Nice story guys! 😸

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 11 July 2011 at 1:21 PM

@Whimsical Yay! πŸ˜ƒ It'll be literature fit for a king when I'm done with it! *Is a Master Editor and Grammar [yeep]* XD

Awesome! We'll write our next one using the private messaging thinger, so that it won't get interrupted. πŸ˜‰

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 11 July 2011 at 1:23 PM

@rosey77 Thank you! And thank you for providing the topic!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 11 July 2011 at 1:28 PM

@Rosey77 Aww, thanks!!~ 😸

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 11 July 2011 at 1:29 PM

@pipkitten
@whimsical
You're welcome! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 11 July 2011 at 4:51 PM

New random story?

Once there were 5 rainbow narwhals. These narwhals enjoyed poking pieces of cheese and making bubblewire sculptures. The narwhals's names were Moonhorn, Cookietwist, Dorothy, Willoshian,
and BillJohn-Megatron. On a Tuesday at two-thirty a.m they were... (continue story)

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 12 July 2011 at 10:25 AM

swimming along the great poko sea and they came across a desert. "How'd this get here?" One said. " Yeah how is that evan logical? " Another narwal asked. Suddenly a pink and black dolphin that was on fire swam up to them and said. " Why are you in the dessert you wierdos? You'll die! " She screamed. (continue)

Deleted • 18 August 2011 at 7:25 PM

cookies ruled the world and ate pie😊

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 18 August 2011 at 7:29 PM

@lkjhgfdsa27 LOL you love cookies.

Deleted • 18 August 2011 at 7:31 PM

thanks

Male
12 posts

darkestnight • 18 August 2011 at 9:47 PM

this is my second time getting lost in an empty roomπŸ˜‹

18 posts

na23 • 18 August 2011 at 9:53 PM

why did the chicken cross the road? MONKEYPANTS!!